• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2dbjcd3.jpg
Nobody likes a neighbor who doesn't pick up after their dog.
[..]
two Maui residents were so upset at finding dog poop in their yard on Sunday that they allegedly menaced a neighbor with golf clubs.
[...]
reports that Aaron Steen, 38, and Candace Deponte, 32, blamed their neighbor for planting the dog feces in their yard and approached her while hurling obscenities and wielding golf clubs.
[...]
alleged victim was reportedly appraising damage to her car's windshield when Deponte entered the car and then followed the dog owner into her house, further threatening to harm her. This earned Deponte a charge of first-degree terroristic threatening, as well as first-degree burglary and first-degree unauthorized entry to a vehicle -- felonies both.
[...]
addition to terroristic threatening, Steen was also charged with third-degree criminal property damage.
[...]
two suspects are now prohibited from contacting the dog owner or going near her house.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...poop_n_6196086.html?utm_hp_ref=crime&ir=Crime

[...]
Haiku woman said she had just arrived home Sunday evening when she was confronted in her driveway by a couple who passed a golf club back and forth as they repeatedly swore at her and threatened to harm her.
[....]
woman said that the barrage of threats and vulgarities continued for about 45 minutes until police arrived at the residence on East Lelehuna Place, arresting Candace Deponte, 32, and later Aaron Steen, 38.

"They were coming at me from all sides, yelling about all the things they were going to do to me," Joanne Marroni testified Thursday at a preliminary hearing for Deponte and Steen in Wailuku District Court. "All those vulgarities - 'We're going to kick your a--' . . .
[...]
Judge Adrianne Heely ruled there was probable cause to support charges of first-degree terroristic threatening against Deponte and Steen, as well as first-degree burglary and first-degree unauthorized entry into a vehicle charges against Deponte and a third-degree criminal property damage count against Steen.
[...]
said that Steen and Deponte live in a garage converted to a studio and attached to the house where she lives. Marroni said she has called police many times "trying to get them to be quiet in the middle of the night" and reporting drug and alcohol abuse.
[...]
Steen and Deponte had accused Marroni of placing dog feces in front of their residence.
[...]
Deponte's attorney, Aisha Hill, asked if Marroni and her boyfriend had been depositing dog feces on the front lawn, Marroni said no.

Marroni said she returned home at about 6 p.m. Sunday, pulling into her driveway, where Deponte and Steen were waiting. "I hear voices saying, 'We're going to get her now. She's not going to be ready for this,' "
[...]
In the dark and carrying belongings, it took her a while to open the door to her house. Deponte followed Marroni into the house, getting about 5 feet inside, before backing out as Marroni called 911 and walked back outside
[...]
"She never stopped screaming entirely the whole time until the police took her away,"
[....]
"She was screaming repeatedly the same things.

"I'm used to this kind of behavior from them. But this time it was exaggerated because they'd never been that aggressive before."
[...]
said she saw Steen with a golf club. When she got to her truck and unlocked the driver's side door, "there's glass everywhere,"
[...]
"At that point, my heart just sank because I knew now we're going to have an incident,"
[...]
She said the passenger-side window was broken and there was damage to the body of the truck as well. While she was inspecting the damage to the window and calling 911 a second time,
[...]
she saw Deponte reaching into the truck and touching the ignition before realizing the keys weren't there.

"I was just kind of ignoring them,
[...]

She said Deponte "was right up in my face," so close that she was spitting on Marroni.

"They were passing the club back and forth" 15 to 20 times,
[...]
while shaking the golf club at her.
[...]
neighbor's daughter had stepped in to help Marroni before police arrived.

With police on scene, Deponte continued yelling, Marroni said, but Steen had grabbed the golf club from Deponte and ran into the studio, changing clothes and getting his dog before leaving.
[...]
neighbors told her they had seen Steen using the golf club to break her truck window.

Deponte's bail was kept at $20,000.

With the prosecution not objecting, Heely reduced Steen's bail by half to $2,750.

Hill said Deponte wanted one of them to be released to take care of their pointer mix dog. "That's her biggest priority right now,"
[...]
Both Steen and Deponte have been ordered to have no contact with Marroni and to stay away from her residence.
[...]
Prosecutor Lewis Littlepage said all tenants of the residence have been told to move out by the end of December because the property is in foreclosure.

Steen and Deponte are scheduled to be arraigned Dec. 4 in 2nd Circuit Court.
http://www.mauinews.com/page/conten...avior-from-neighbors-nets-charges.html?nav=10

Do people never tire of making fools of themselves? Then again, if they did, we'd lose our entertainment.

Prosecutor Lewis Littlepage said all tenants of the residence have been told to move out by the end of December because the property is in foreclosure.

One more month. They couldn't just leave each other alone for one more month.

Back