• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
I searched but I didn't come up with anything
cujas_zpsf8759cb7.jpg

A Knox man faces nearly 200 charges stemming from alleged child sex abuse involving nine female juveniles.

...... Aaron Joseph Cujas, of Knox, has been charged with 193 offenses involving nine female juvenile victims, ages 8-10.

....the investigation began when victim one and her father contacted Clarion-based State Police and reported that Cujas allegedly pulled the victim’s underwear off while lying in his bed at a time when he was partially under the covers holding a tablet/video player, and she and victim two were on top of the covers with their feet towards his head.

[....]

The previous day, on February 7, 2014, victim one allegedly had her pants pulled down while at the home of Cujas. In her words, “once and a while” when asked how many times she says “80.” On February 7, 2014, victim one said she witnessed other children have their pants and underwear pulled down by Cujas. She said this was the night of the tea party at Cujas’ home. She said she and four other victims were present. She recalled one victim having her pants pulled down. Victim one said Cujas would say “I’m going to pants you, hold up your shirt.” She said this went on while Cujas’ wife was downstairs cleaning up from the tea party. Victim one also related that these acts occurred at Cujas’ Knox Commons apartment in Knox, Pa. Victim one said Cujas would see her “downstairs” meaning her private area.

Based on the report of events that occurred on February 8, 2014, other victims were discovered. Trooper Allen and Corporal Weaver then sought out two other victims who related in a written statement with their father present that Cujas has/does pull down their pants and underwear and smack their bare bottoms – that he gives them “wedgies” and that he gives them “bulldog,” which is to have your pants and underwear pulled down exposing your naked bottom.

Through an interview with Cujas’ wife, additional names of children were learned. On February 11, 2014, Arresting Officer Simko made contact with the families of these children.

[.....]

One of these victims first described to Simko sleepovers and shower scenes in Cujas’ home and was able to describe going to and spending the night at Cujas’ home on January 30 to January 31, 2014. She was with three other victims. She said Cujas put all four girls into the shower and that he kept coming in and out of the room. She also related all the girls didn’t fit in the shower, so they were put through in smaller groups. She said in both interviews that Cujas only washed both her and another victim’s hair.

On February 18, 2014, two victims were interviewed by Pa. Cares by the Executive Director and related the following:

[....]

She told Simko that Cujas said, “I don’t do this because I’m a freak. I do it because it’s fun.”

[....]

Five victims were present at the residence. She said Cujas pulled her pants down to her feet, and his wife was not around. She said she does not like having her pants pulled down; it’s inappropriate and a “bad thing.” She described playing in dresses with another victim and having their pants pulled down. She said Cujas told the victim to put her underwear on her head. She said Cujas does this to a lot of people (bulldog or pants down). She said it happened to another victim. She said no other grownups are present when this occurs. She said she and two other victims bathed together.

On February 18, 2014, Simko spoke with the father of two of the victims He told Simko that he was aware of “bulldog,” he knew the term and definition, going back to November 2013, and said he believed it to be a “kid’s thing,” not knowing Cujas started it with the kids.

On the morning of February 27, 2014, at 9:00 a.m. the mother of one of the victim’s contacted police and related her daughter broke down upset and told her Cujas washed her private area with a washcloth and that he “bulldogged” her.

This victim continued to relate she shielded herself with another victim to prevent Cujas from seeing her nude. She said that prior to bedtime, Cujas pulled her pants down three times. She said she told him to stop, and that it occurred in the living room, kitchen, and girl’s room. She said Cujas’ wife was doing laundry and not present.

Another victim described similar events and more. What she believed to be on or around January 3 or January 4, 2014, she was awakened by Cujas in the night. She was sleeping on a couch in the living room of Cujas’ Knox Commons apartment. She was allegedly grabbed and pulled by her arm to the kitchen where she was isolated. She said Cujas then asked her if he could touch her “peach.” She explained that a peach was the term that Cujas used for her private area. She then told Simko that Cujas asked her to touch his private area. She told Simko that she said “no” to these requests but that he then pulled her underwear down. She said that the aforementioned touching did not occur. She said she went back to the couch and Cujas sat beside her and attempted to put his hand in/down the back side of her underwear on her bum. She said she pushed his hand each time. She said he stopped and went back upstairs.

The same victim said that on a different night that she believed to be January 30 to January 31, 2014, two other victims were in the tub together, and Cujas knew they could wash themselves. She said Cujas washed them anyways using a blue washcloth with a little bit of soap. She said Cujas washed her private parts.

[....]

Cujas was arraigned on March 5 in front of Magisterial District Judge Amy Long Turk and has been charged with the following offenses:

- 9 Counts of Aggravated Indecent Assault of Child, Felony 1
- 9 Counts of Criminal Solicitation – Aggravated Indecent Assault of Child, Felony 1
- 9 Counts of Criminal Attempt – Aggravated Indecent Assault of Child, Felony 1
- 9 Counts of Aggravated Indecent Assault – Comp. Less Than 13 Years Old, Felony 2
- 9 Counts of Aggravated Indecent Assault without Consent, Felony 2
- 30 Counts of Corruption Of Minors – Defendant Age 18 or Above, Felony 3
- 30 Counts of Endangering Welfare of Children – Parent/Guardian/Other Commits Offense, Misdemeanor 1
- 29 Counts of Indecent Assault Person Less than 13 Years of Age, Misdemeanor 1
- 29 Counts of Indecent Assault-W/O Cons Of Other, Misdemeanor 2
- 30 Counts of Harassment – Subject Other to Physical Contact, Summary
http://exploreclarion.com/2014/03/0...s-because-im-a-freak-i-do-it-because-its-fun/

Fun for who you sick fuckin piece of filth! What the fuck is the matter with this predator?!?!! I hope they humiliate him so bad in jail.
If this was my husband idk what I would do. If I were the parents I'd want blood on the ground.

She told Simko that Cujas said, “I don’t do this because I’m a freak. I do it because it’s fun.”
No dude, it's because you're a sick, freaky, piece of shit. Fun has nothing to do with it. Now, torturing pedophiles, that's fun.

Latest posts

Back