• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
So I get this PM from "Scared4Life" with a subject line of "wow":

I had heard about the whole burglury and vandalism bit. I think the blood was over the top. absolutly not how I expected to run into you on the internets.I think you might realy need therapy. I guess you know that already. You should watch archer om hulu or somethig you would love it. It is like a crazy blend of sealab2021 and arrested development. I hope your father is well he was always cool. enjoy flamming me when it dawns on you who I am. I'm sure you will. But seriously Archer is funny shit. Brunet makes you look completely different. wild how that works. peace

I instructed said moron to fuck off, as I have never been involved in a situation in which the blood was "over the top" and would never associate with such a shitty speller.

So I get this PM from "Scared4Life" with a subject line of "wow":

I instructed said moron to fuck off, as I have never been involved in a situation in which the blood was "over the top" and would never associate with such a shitty speller.

I have to wonder if they meant scared or scarred.

Oh...lizard! Don't lie, there was that whole, "I lost my tail" incident...you member?

And I thought we weren't allowed 2 accounts? hmmmmmmmm.....

Did you used to be a blonde, Liz?

Also, you should have sent her to Lieman - he would have loved the bloody accusation!

It's my very first tard stalker. I'm so proud!

I never could spell that well. You are just as kind and polite as I remember. The last time I ran into you (on the net), you said some very inaccurate and disturbing things. Your ability to lie to yourself and probably others is very creepy. Your personality is too abrasive to have sympathy for you, so I don't. Go fuck your self too bitch. - see mean words hurt feelings. It would be fun to see you go into one of your crazed violent outbursts. I used to mistake them for some kind of misplaced affection. I remember several times you made me bleed from too much "affection" . It is amazing how much you freak out when you can't get your way. oh well such is life

was my spelling better this time?

It is the same stalker i had. Who was that again? Oh yeah i know but i won't tell.

No really. I fucking love my stalkers. Enjoy Lizard. It should warm your cold, cold reptilian blood that you fucked with someone enough they had to anonymously message you to get their rage out. Rage on little person, shake your fist at the Lizard!

you people are fun.....

If I am wrong, then my crazy bad. A friend from high school showed me a link to this site about my ex-girlfriend getting arrested for breaking in to a house on isle of the palms and writing crazy shit on the walls with blood. I am not fond of this ex and it tickled me greatly. All of us who knew her in high school have now seen the articles and the court documents from Charleston SC as posted on the .gov sites. (my friends majored in journalism so thats how I knew to check that shit) I had thought it was too crazy too be real, but no this insane girl actually did everything as reported.. I will call her lizard feller. amused the shit out of me. I thought you were her by the posts you wrote on that subject. But yes sadly I took crazy SC blood graffiti chick to prom years ago. If Lizard is not her, oh well she sounds just as crazy.

I guarantee you I'm crazier than your ex, dear, but I've managed to avoid the attentions of the criminal justice system. I'll even take your post as a half-ass apology and say no hard feelings.

awsome. my degree is in music not spelling

I guess you really are a stranger. She would have been foaming at the mouth with anger. I think the post I found was old you probably don't even remember defending her. It has been random and fun, but good night

oh shit, thats right.

wow, I am an asshole. I truly think the fake cop was my ex, and Lizard was fucking with him/her. I saw "lizard" and some how got the aliases turned around in my head. Yea, that crazy bitch. btw she most certainly did it and yes, the mom is also very crazy. She was way more attractive as a blond.

It's ok...Lizard is tough...she can take it. While you're here, though, you should take a look around. You seem as if you would fit right in around here. We can always use another asshole in the den. ;)

And yes, your prom date is a bit of a nutjob.

So, Scared4Life...you single? I'm not asking for myself, but you know, there are a few available broads on this site, and some of 'em ain't half bad looking. Most have relatively few arrests, for stuff like possession and public indecency--tame!

So, Scared4Life...you single? I'm not asking for myself, but you know, there are a few available broads on this site, and some of 'em ain't half bad looking. Most have relatively few arrests, for stuff like possession and public indecency--tame!

Ahhh, Dost mine ears hear the rustle of Cupid's wings? I never knew he was reptilian...

oh, man. i give this thread 8 of 10.
No higher because there's no stupid drama in it.
but this is a good post. one that I will read every time it pops up.

Really, how can life be happy without a little kink in your life? But what you must ask yourself, was his ex crazy before dating him, or did that set in after? I would hate to find out he was a contributing factor. lol

That was a joke, strange mixed up fellow with the crazy ex...

relationship stat? oh my

Well, yes kinky I am. did I make crazy bitch crazy... no...But lets be real, crazy women are great in bed. I have dated pathological liars, a true schizo, blood/wall girl, just to name a few. while none of them got a ring, we always had a good time, because whats the point of having awesome cry while you cum sex if your faking. (the patho liar was just quiet lol). I am in a relationship and yes its open.

I will say, anyone who calls me a moron and tells me to fuck myself gets my full attention. I guess I have a type

You sayin' you know someone who DOESN'T have a crazy ex? Lay off the crack!

Yeah, so S4L and I have PMed a bit back and forth, and yeah, his spelling blows, but if you set your inner spelling Nazi aside, he's actually semi-articulate. And I always gives props to someone who admits to making a mistake. (Further, this was a real mistake, unlike those we often read about on the FP, in which "my uncle's beaten-to-death baby" is supposed to be interpreted as "mistake".)

So maybe S4L had a drink or something, read a story about the whacked ex, and got some identities confused. Hey, it was good for me. <Lights a cigarette> I'm with Jaded. Feel free to check the place out and kick the tires, S4L.

Oh, that Fuller thread made my head hurt. Sorry it got closed.
But hey, wait a tick... she could easily come here and harrass the ex. RUN FOR IT S4L!!!

Well, yes kinky I am. did I make crazy bitch crazy... no...But lets be real, crazy women are great in bed. I have dated pathological liars, a true schizo, blood/wall girl, just to name a few. while none of them got a ring, we always had a good time, because whats the point of having awesome cry while you cum sex if your faking. (the patho liar was just quiet lol). I am in a relationship and yes its open.

I will say, anyone who calls me a moron and tells me to fuck myself gets my full attention. I guess I have a type

Hi my name is you and I think I need to be quiet.Check out the other subjects!
Liz, this is an AWESOME first for ya, I mean if it's gonna be mean, make it count:) You handled it very nicely.
I'd give you a month's worth of rep if I could.

Last edited:
Hi my name is you and I think I need to be quiet.

The sad thing is, I bet he meant "Scarred4Life" and now everyone is going to associate me with fright.

Wait. What the fuck am I saying? That's a good thing!

computer's being weird and I thought I double posted. Saved it all, redone.
Sorry about that

Back