1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

9yo Tells Teacher Mom & Sister Are Dead At Home

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Whisper, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Sugar Cookie

Sugar Cookie Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $110,227.88
    @Satanica What upset me was that this man is talking about living for his daughter when he took another man's daughter (and wife) life in the most violent and vile way possible.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Brillig

Brillig Danse Macabre Instructor Bold Member!

Credit:
    $7,576.12
    And I highly doubt it is true anyway. He doesn't "live for his daughter", he is just saying anything he can to try and reduce his sentence, and it worked.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 2
  3. Salepo

Salepo Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,532.34
    Considering he sexually assaulted a ten year old girl I'm sure his daughter is better off without him.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  4. roadsidehorror

roadsidehorror Active Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $2,535.73
    Drug and alcohol abuse is no fucking excuse..

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Muriel Schwenck

Muriel Schwenck Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $55,435.39
    In Nevada, death penalty must be unanimous vote by a jury. So it only takes one juror's moron's objection to make it LWOP.

• Good To Know! Good To Know! x 2
  6. Dead Stephanie

Dead Stephanie Buy the ticket, take the ride... Bold Member!

Credit:
    $2,415.65
    The neighbor said she heard at least one gunshot earlier, why didn’t she report it right away or am I reading it wrong?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Craygor

Craygor Norse American Bold Member!

Credit:
    $15,606.99
    A single gunshot from inside a home is very hard to identify. A person unexpectedly hearing a sharp muffled bang can't be sure where it came from or if it really was a from a gun or something other source. Only afterward that there was clear evidence of a gunshot would a person be sure of it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1