• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
34j5a13.jpg

POS​
Police said a knife-wielding robber was outgunned when he tried to rob homeowners on Monday.
The 92-year-old World War II veteran and his 89-year-old wife were more than a handful for the alleged attacker.

investigators said Robert Kelly Jr. talked his way into a home
[....]
where he had previously done odd jobs.

“I was so proud of him when he told me he was going to college. I thought that was great and let him come in and use the phone,” homeowner Ruby Mathis said.

Ruby Mathis and Hugh Mathis said they thought they were helping someone who lives right in their neighborhood
[...]
They said Kelly cuts grass and shoveled snow around the neighborhood.
[....]
when Kelly went to the Mathis' home several times on Monday, he had something else in mind.

“He stuck the knife out there and said 'Give me your money,' and I said 'You go to hell!'” Hugh Mathis said.

“They were talking real low, and I came in to see what it was and when I did he was standing in front of Hugh with a knife saying, 'Give me the money out of your pocket,’ so when I heard that I ran to the bedroom and got the gun,” Ruby Mathis said.

Hugh Mathis said he had no intention of handing over his money.
[....]
“He ran out the door. I was getting up to get a club and then I was going to work him over real good,” Hugh Mathis said.
[...]
Kelly was arrested a short time later.

“I learned a lesson. I won't open the door again, I don't care how much I think I know someone,” Ruby Mathis said.

Everyone in the neighborhood knows the Mathis family. The home on Monsanto Drive has been the family home for more than half century and neighbors said they are upset anyone would want to harm them.

Kelly is being held at the Hamilton County Justice Center. His bond was set at $1.5 million for three counts of aggravated robbery.
[...]
http://www.wlwt.com/news/wouldbe-robber-chased-off-by-armed-resident/25393958#ixzz2ycXumsmu
erehy9.jpg

Hugh & Ruby​
http://www.wlwt.com/news/wouldbe-robber-chased-off-by-armed-resident/25393958#ixzz2ycXumsmu

I hope the fact that he picked on 89 and 92 year old folks will work into his sentnece, obviously he is too yellow bellied, chicken shit, low life coward to pick on somebody his own age and obviously he can't handle the old folks either! You can't let their looks fool ya them old folks pack quite a punch!

Woohoo, I love it when the old geezers kick ass. That's going to be me someday.
I pitty the fool that tries to rob my parents

I love those old folks!! I wanna be like them when I get older full of piss and vinegar and not gonna take shit from anyone even some bitch with a knife.

In seriousness though, glad to see him stand up against this idiot. He needs to grow a pair of balls, robbing the elderly.

Because of their age could that guy get
hit with extra charges?
There should be. Committing an offense against those who are more vulnerable should have harsher sentencing, like hate crimes are supposed to get, but I don't know that it does anywhere... excepting of course judicial discretion.

He looks like a Goddamn Muppet. Beaker that was his name right? He just walked around and said "meep-meep".

Back