1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

91yo Waldiman Thompson Died & Wife, 100yo Ethline Injured In Home Invasion

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by cubby, Oct 12, 2017.

1. cubby

cubby Live Long and Prosper Bold Member!

Credit:
    $158,979.71
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/91-old-brooklyn-man-dies-100-old-wife-061007440--abc-news-topstories.html

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 8
  2. Benighted

Benighted My brain hurts Bold Member!

Credit:
    $7,609.72
    This is appalling and I hope they catch the little scum that did it but

If I live to be 100 (and that's a big if) I hope I have that kind of courage and strength.

• Agree Agree x 10
  3. Sugar Cookie

Sugar Cookie Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $57,388.85
    I hope all the people that want prison reform or want to talk about how unfair the judicial system is think of what happened to this man and what his wife went and will go through dealing with the loss of her husband.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Show The Love Show The Love x 1
  4. robin299

robin299 Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $17,704.06
    What a horrible batch of little shits! This couple managed to live 100 years before these little fucking bastards scare the life out of her husband and now hes dead
    Hope they get sentenced to lwop

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. PsychoKitty

PsychoKitty Queen Bitch From Hell Bold Member!

Credit:
    $41,654.21
    this has fucking nothing to do with prison reform. I feel there needs to be major laws & prison reform but also believe in death penalties handed out and dealt with like skittles to scum like this and others involved in like cases
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 12, 2017 ---
    your dislike is as rational as the original statement that didn't have crap to do with this case: dimes to dollars these will be "juveniles" that I feel should be tried as adults but wouldn't have nothing to do with prison reform in any shape or form nor would that have to do with anything in this. Be a fool because that is all anyone could be that feels to interject something so random in a case like this. But that line is insane: people need to be kept in prison for murder and child molestation not non violent non other crimes besides drugs. The prison system is racist & exploitive as stands and needs a massive over haul and the abolishment of private prisons.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 1
    • Show The Love Show The Love x 1
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  6. Sejanus

Sejanus Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $32,827.38
    At a place in life where you are a couple and just enjoying your final days together.
    Then some animals have to come in and up end your life.
    All they wanted was to be together in peace.

Find the perps and execute them...slowly

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sugar Cookie

Sugar Cookie Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $57,388.85
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...adly-brooklyn-home-invasion-article-1.3576768
    [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 20, 2017 at 9:56 PM, Original Post Date: Oct 20, 2017 at 9:54 PM ---
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 2