• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Just like in the case earlier this week with the girl who went hiking with her ex-boyfriend, Savannah's mom apparently had an intuition that there was potential danger in the situation, but failed to act on it, and tragedy ensued. People need to take their intuition more seriously. Not just women, either, both genders have intuition, but men are more socially conditioned to ignore it. Intuition is there for a reason. Intuition can save your life, or the life of someone you love. NEVER IGNORE INTUITION.
The Gift of Fear, by Gavin de Becker, is worth reading.

--Al

(I hope I'm not giving away secret info.)
This is an old member's area. HeatherHabilitory had been hawking this story. She tags me when she feel important info gets posted. I'm getting more info from HH than anywhere.
This is nauseating.
And those two plead the fucking 5th?
Savanna is dead. No doubt about it.

I guess when you break your own baby you need to find a replacement.

I could not find this story here on DD, any ideas?
well, he obviously didn't have custody and unlike a drug possession it didn't put him immediately on radar to watch. Any child abuse case should be on permanent record in a manner where the person is questioned and in the books in case any children around them are attacked by couches etc. Also, any missing pregnant woman in these circumstances should have been a full on warrants for search & taking in the last people that were around them for questioning, it might have even saved this girl.

I can imagine the planning session these two put into this crime.

Operation: We Want a Fresh Baby
1. Find pregnant lady (PL), one that is close, to save gas money.
2. Invite PL into our apartment, this saves money on renting another place.
3. Kill PL, cut baby out, we have a baby, yay!
4. Dump PL's body
4. PL family comes looking .... we'll worry about that later.
5. Police ask questions .... we'll worry about that later.
6. Baby starts crying in apartment ... we'll worry about that later.

To show just how truly moronic the perps in this case are, here is the tiny apartment building that both the victim and the perps lived in. Not some giant apartment complex. They literally lived mere feet from each other, yet they thought they could invite her to their apartment (in front of witnesses), kill her, cut out her baby, make her disappear, keep the baby IN their apartment, and get away with it.

Darwin wants these people dead.

https://goo.gl/maps/zo2M4oS1LzA2

Last edited:
Wow, that is not even as big as the apartment building I live in and I know just about everybody here.

The thought processes of the people committing this crime is absolutely mind boggling. How did they even hope to get away with this?

If it weren't so serious, it would seem like kids cooking up a plan to do something their parents wouldn't let them do. But stupider.

They prob planned to kill the kid too, prob were gonna rape it first.

Every single person in these scumbags family tree is likely a worthless shitstain too. Should kill them all.

they finally have brought in good dogs that should have been brought in the first 24 hours, dogs they had looked like drug dogs and wouldn't be effective for crap, I'm thinking when they find her she'll have been stuffed inside a wall or under a floor not out in the open, this case really makes me mad, any body can say 20 20 hindsight how they would have trusted their instinct but obviously many times we don't and can only emphasize that it is a good thing to do so as the worse situations I have ever been in are exactly the same, something was hinky, I didn't trust someone but had no known reason to feel that way. From personal experience there is no way anyone should beat themselves up over shoulda, woulda, coulda ideas. http://www.inforum.com/news/north-d...e-department-savanna-lafontaine-greywind-case

Last edited:
MOORHEAD — The body of missing 22-year-old Savanna Greywind has been found north of Moorhead.

Fargo Police Chief David Todd confirmed the information at 10:10 p.m. Her family has been notified.

Kayakers on the Red River found the body wrapped in what appeared to be plastic near 90th Avenue North and 15th Street north of Moorhead. The body will be sent to Hennepin County, Minn, for an autopsy.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.twin...woman-found-days-after-newborn-recovered/amp/

Evidently they are claiming the baby is theirs.
2 white people gave birth to a full blood native.
Yep. DNA lied.
Sure, Jan.

I'll bet she's been spayed, but this time, this guy was true love, and they felt they needed a baby to complete their happiness.

Such a stupid senseless crime. There was absolutely no chance they'd get away with this. Are they retarded?
[doublepost=1503950681,1503947857][/doublepost]https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-suspects-pregnant-womans-death-charged-163824421.html

Prosecutors in North Dakota say a woman charged in the disappearance of a pregnant woman admitted taking advantage of the woman in an attempt to get her baby.

But charges filed Monday against Brooke Lynn Crews and her boyfriend, William Hoehn, don't shed any light on how 22-year-old Savanna Greywind died. Her body was found Sunday night in the Red River near Fargo.

A criminal complaint says Brooke Lynn Crews told police she arranged to have 22-year-old Savanna Greywind come to her apartment on Aug. 19 and told her how to induce labor.

Crews told police that Greywind came back two days later to give her the newborn baby.

But Crews' boyfriend, William Hoehn (HANE), told police that he came home Aug. 19 to find Crews cleaning up blood in their bathroom. Hoehn says Crews presented him with an infant baby girl and said: "This is our baby."

Crews and Hoehn are charged with conspiracy to commit murder and other counts. They didn't enter pleas during a court hearing Monday.

But Crews' boyfriend, William Hoehn (HANE), told police that he came home Aug. 19 to find Crews cleaning up blood in their bathroom. Hoehn says Crews presented him with an infant baby girl and said: "This is our baby."

He just threw her under the bus.

Why steal an infant when you already have 9 kids?!?
Because neither have custody.
He was charged with child abuse to his infant and she ran around plunking down crouch fruit and leaving them here and there.
She did have contact with an adult daughter a few years back but that didn't pan out... you know... it takes time and effort to keep in contact via fb.

They've located an additional crime scene in an old barn at the river.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/28/pregnant-woman-found-dead-may-have-been-victim-of-womb-raiders/

The body of a missing pregnant woman was found wrapped in plastic in a North Dakota river, ending an eight-day search and raising the macabre possibility that “womb raiders” forcibly removed her baby before she was killed, authorities and reports say.

Fargo Police Chief David Todd told reporters late Sunday that kayakers found the body of Savanna Greywind, 22, hanging from a log in the Red River. Todd, who spoke to the media from the Minnesota side of the river about six miles north of Moorhead, said investigators found suspicious material at a nearby farmstead that may be a crime scene, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports.

Greywind, a nursing assistant at a senior care facility, disappeared on Aug. 19 from the apartment she shared with her parents in north Fargo. Five days after she went missing, a 2-day-old baby girl was found at a neighbor’s home.

A DNA test proved the baby was Greywind’s daughter — leading investigators to suspect labor was somehow induced, or that the child could have been removed from the mother’s womb.

The baby was found in good condition and is now at a hospital in Fargo under the custody of Cass County social services.

Cass County State’s Attorney Birch Burdick said Hoehn and Crews are expected to appear in court Monday afternoon to be formally charged with conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to commit kidnapping and providing false information to law enforcement. There’s no indication that other suspects are involved, WDAY reports.

Clay County Sheriff Bill Bergquist said the farmstead where the woman’s body was found has an abandoned home with barns, but hasn’t had an official address for some time. The owner of the property has been cooperative with investigators, Bergquist said.

“The team that was searching, when they went to that house, they found some things that were very, very suspicious,” he said. “That’s what brought us here.”

The Ramsey County Medical Examiner’s Office is expected to released preliminary information from an autopsy later Monday or early Tuesday, WDAY reports. Greywind was the victim of a “cruel and vicious act of depravity,” Todd said during a news conference on Monday.

Up to 400 people, including one man from as far away as Arizona, took part in searches for the woman since they began Friday, one day after her newborn baby was found alive, the Bismarck Tribune reports.

“It’s shocking because I knew her as a childhood friend,” said Jewel Azure, who volunteered for the search over the weekend with her mother. “It’s so sad. It seems like something you’d see on a crime show. Everything about it just horrific.”

The father of the woman’s baby told WDAY that he and Greywind had been expecting a baby girl who was due in late September. They had planned to name her Haisley Jo, he said.

“They said it’s healthy, but they’re running more tests,” Ashton Matheny said Thursday.

he level of stupid in this hags story is so beyond belief. I think seriously there needs to be laws in place that ina situation like this as soon as called cops can get a warrant and raid the place where the woman is last seen. It could have saved her life or at least brought closure instead of what happened. You wanna go woulda should that all should have been used on the person in charge of law enforcement from jump street. The chief of police kept saying that he didn't feel there had been a crime committed or reason to do anything until after a full week. The parents told him that this was not normal and common sense would do the same.
http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...merge-in-Savanna-Greywind-case-442032133.html
Court documents say on August 19th, Fargo police responded to 2825 9th St. North #2 for a report of a missing person.

mugs68.jpg

Norberta Greywind reported that her daughter, Savanna Greywind had gone to apartment #5 around 1:30 pm and never returned. Norberta also told police that her daughter was 8 months pregnant.

Officers checked apartment #5 numerous times and spoke with the residents Brooke Crews and William Hoehn multiple times about Savanna, but were unable to locate her.

Court documents say that additional information obtained during the investigation led officers to conduct a search warrant at 2825 9th St. N. #5 on August 24th. During the execution of that search warrant, an infant was found inside, along with Brooke Crews. Crews was taken into custody shortly after.

Crews was taken to the Fargo Police Department for questioning. William Hoehn was located at work, detained and was also taken for questioning.

Detectives spoke with William who said he got home from work on the 19th and found Brooke Crews cleaning up blood in their bathroom. Hoehn told police that Crews presented him with a baby girl and said, "this is our baby, this is our family". Hoehn admitted to police that he helped remove garbage bags containing bloody towels and his own bloody shoes from the apartment and disposing them in an apartment building dumpster at an unknown location in West Fargo.

Crews told police she arranged to have Savanna come to her apartment on the 19th. Crews stated she instructed Savanna on how to self-induce child birth by breaking her own water. Crews claimed that Savanna left her apartment but returned at 3:30 in the morning on August 21st and gave Crews an infant child.

Crews admitted she had taken advantage of Savanna Greywind in an attempt to obtain her child and possibly keep the child as her own. Crews also stated she had multiple opportunities to turn the child over to law enforcement or the Greywind family but did not, knowing that Savanna was reported a missing person.

On the night of August 27th, Savanna's body was discovered in the Red River encased in plastic bags.

Crews and Hoehn are facing charges including false information to law enforcement, conspiracy to commit murder and conspiracy to commit kidnapping.

So they managed to take this poor girl, possibly still alive but wounded or in labor, out of the apartment complex and NO one noticed. No one was able to help her. As a parent I can't imagine what her parents are going through. I DO know that if this was me I would have been camped outside this apartment until my little girl was home or they had some answers.
Just reading about how she had this baby forcibly removed has shaken me and disturbed me beyond measure. It's left me physically sick. Just trying to comprehend the pain, fear and heartache this young woman went through as her baby was violently taken by these evil monsters.....
I can't even begin to go over the possible details in my head right now. Fuck.
This has unnerved me on a level that only a few articles on here have.
When it comes to crimes such as these, where the perpetrators have either confessed or there is no doubt of their involvement or guilt, I wholeheartedly feel they should not be given a drawn out trial. The family should not have to relive this nightmare down the road,just when they are starting to heal. Just hook them both up to a chair and pull the switch. The end. Everyone would be better off.
I need a drink after reading the updates on this one....... :sorry:

http://www.twincities.com/2017/08/2...kidnapping-have-at-least-9-kids-between-them/

Bradenton, Fla., Aaron Edwards, who had a child with Crews 22 years ago, said he was shocked to learn from his daughter that her mother had been accused of such a crime. To him, she was not particularly dangerous but irresponsible, not having been involved with their daughter’s upbringing for the past 19 years and skipping out on child support.

His daughter is in touch with three other siblings who have been similarly ignored by Crews, and he knows Crews has at least three more children, he said. “It just seemed like she was more into doing her partying, do her own thing and not have to have anything holding her back. And she wanted to go off and do what she wanted to.”

I feel bad for this bitches children.
Can you imagine having a mother ignore you your whole life and yet want someone elses baby bad enough to cut it right out if her while she was (guessing) alive.

all I can think about is just ripping their faces off with my bare clawed hands, this is just evil, sheer unadulterated evil and they will try insanity no doubt. I've been praying for the family as this is the worse possible thing I can think of anyone having to go through. It's a miracle the baby girl is alive and healthy I just have spun since I heard about it and on down the line, it made me ill can't even imagine.

Back