• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
I hope this girl is found alive and the baby is okay. She went to a neighbors to model [alterations on cloths?]and her mom got worried & called neighbor who said she'd left. Called the police and nighbors house was checked but no Savannah. Her boyfriend of 7 years and father of the baby said she had texted him around 1:30 then nothing. They were planning on moving into a new apt soon. She's 5'4" wth brown hair and green eyes. She has been missing over 4 days now.
http://www.wday.com/news/north-dakota/4315025-fargo-woman-missing-last-seen-saturday-afternoon
http://www.wday.com/news/4315530-family-and-friends-missing-pregnant-fargo-woman-looking-answers
VT9EzfET

http://www.westfargopioneer.com/new...appearance-pregnant-fargo-woman-still-mystery
FARGO — A Fargo family has been searching frantically for a missing 22-year-old woman who is eight months pregnant and disappeared from a north side apartment building without a trace on Saturday.

The woman, Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind, left her family's apartment on 10th Street North to help an upstairs neighbor who needed a model while sewing a dress, but she never came home and hasn't been heard from since.

Norberta LaFontaine-Greywind, Savanna's mother, said she ordered a pizza before going upstairs to help the neighbor, but never returned to eat it. She left her car parked in the apartment building's parking lot. She left her wallet at home, too.

When she didn't return, her mother knocked on the door of the upstairs apartment and was told her daughter had left.

lafontaine%20greywind.jpg

"I immediately knew something was wrong because her car is here," her mother said. "She's eight months pregnant. Her feet were swollen, so she wouldn't have taken up walking like that. There was pizza here that she hadn't eaten. She would not just leave that lady's apartment and go somewhere."

Savanna's mother reported her missing to Fargo police about 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 19. Since then, Fargo police, aided by other law enforcement agencies, have searched extensively for the woman without success.

Fargo police conducted two K-9 searches. U.S. Customs and Border Protection did an aerial search. The Fargo Fire Department searched the Red River, and Savanna's uncle did the same with a personal watercraft.

Police searched the upstairs neighbor's apartment three times. They interviewed family members, friends, neighbors and her employer.

"At this time, there is nothing to suggest criminal activity," Fargo Deputy Police Chief Joe Anderson said.
The woman's family and boyfriend have also canvassed the area and put up hundreds of "missing" flyers around town, but those efforts have produced no clues to her whereabouts. They have stopped actively searching, because, her mother said, there was no place left to search.

'She's in danger'
Savanna is 5-foot-4, with long brown hair, green eyes and tattoos on her right leg and foot. When she was last seen, she was wearing a pink shirt, shorts and Nike slip-on sandals.

"She's in danger," her mother said. "Something's wrong."

Savanna lived in an apartment at 2825 9th St. N. in Fargo with her mother, father and 16-year-old brother. She worked as a certified nursing assistant at Eventide Fargo, a senior citizens residence on 51st Street South. She had moved to Fargo in January 2016 for her job. Other family members moved to the city a few months later.

She and her boyfriend, Ashton Matheny, were expecting a child, a daughter, in late September. They had signed a lease on an apartment in north Fargo and planned to move there on Sept. 1. She has no other children.

A member of the Spirit Lake tribe, Savanna was born in Belcourt, N.D. Her father is a Spirit Lake member, while her mother is a member of the Turtle Mountain tribe.

Her family moved to Fargo when she was young, but returned to the Spirit Lake Reservation, near Devils Lake, when she was 9 years old. She graduated from Warwick Public School on the reservation and then attended Lake Region State College in Devils Lake, earning a certificate as a certified nursing assistant. She went to work at a senior citizens home there that was later purchased by Eventide.

She met her boyfriend in middle school in Devils Lake, and they have been together for seven years. Like her, he is a Spirit Lake member. He had been living and working in Minneapolis when she became pregnant, and had moved to Fargo in anticipation of their daughter's birth.

apt%202.jpg

LaFontaine-Greywind, far left, with her family. Special to the Forum.

'No answer'

Savanna's family lives in a basement apartment of the seven-unit, three-story building on 10th Street North. On Saturday, a woman living in a third-floor apartment knocked on their door and asked Savanna if she would act as a model so she could pin a dress she was sewing. She offered to pay her $20. Savanna agreed.

The family didn't know the woman well, and her mother was wary of her because of previous experiences.

Savanna texted her mom to inform her that she was going upstairs to help the neighbor. She also texted her boyfriend about the same time. "We were joking around," he told WDAY-TV.

"We didn't think too much about it," her mother said.

Savanna was supposed to give her brother a ride to work shortly before 3 p.m. on Saturday. Her mother sent the brother upstairs about 2:30 p.m. to get Savanna, but nobody answered the door when he knocked. Then Savanna's father, Joe Greywind, went upstairs and knocked on the door. The woman who lives there answered, and she told him they weren't finished working on the dress.

Since Savanna wasn't available, her mother gave her son a ride to work. She assumed when she returned home that Savanna would be in her room. When she discovered she wasn't, she panicked, ran upstairs, knocked on the door and was told her daughter had left.

"I repeatedly called her, texted her," she said. "I got no reply, no response, no answer."

Savanna's mother said it would be out of character for her to go anywhere by herself on foot because she was cautious, and would get upset when her sister walked by herself anywhere. She said it is also "very" out of character for her not to respond to texts or phone calls.

"My daughter is always on Facebook, always texting," she said. Savanna had posted or shared posts on Facebook four times on Saturday morning.

Savanna's mother said she had no history of mental issues and has never disappeared before.

She said Savanna was experiencing the normal physical discomforts of a woman who is eight months pregnant, but was "very, very, very excited" about becoming a mom. "She was fine," her mother said. "She was a little moody here and there, a little miserable moving around, but she was fine. She was out shopping the night before with her sister buying baby stuff."

The family will hold a candlelight vigil for Savanna at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 23, at the main entrance of Sanford Health's medical center in downtown. The public is welcome.

Last edited:
She went to a neighbors to model [alterations on cloths?]

And then she ran away from home ... or her boyfriend killed her ... or some sick bitch cut that baby from her belly and is now passing it off as her own ... cause we're here and we know that all of it or some of it is possible for sure.

there are other pictures of her but are not in the news sites so I didn't want to put them. She is a beautiful girl and she was one of those people like my mother and others that can carry that don't show alot. At 8 months she could have passed for 5 or 6 months but of she was snatched like that hopefully by someone that didn't know her so they wouldn't know how far along she was.

Check the neighbor's apartment.
[doublepost=1503495418,1503494603][/doublepost]Well, at first I said neighbor, but looking at her FB, maybe she skipped town instead. She seems like someone who is trying to be responsible and is excited for her baby to be born. Her boyfriend is some guy from Minnesota who looks like a wannabe gang-banger type. Maybe he got cold feet on having a kid, or one of his gangster friends took a trip to visit his girlfriend, or maybe she wised up and split. She posted a meme on Aug 10th about just getting in the car and leaving everything behind to start a new life. She seemed really stressed about having $$ to pay her bills.

Last edited:
Check the neighbor's apartment.
[doublepost=1503495418,1503494603][/doublepost]Well, at first I said neighbor, but looking at her FB, maybe she skipped town instead. She seems like someone who is trying to be responsible and is excited for her baby to be born. Her boyfriend is some guy from Minnesota who looks like a wannabe gang-banger type. Maybe he got cold feet on having a kid, or one of his gangster friends took a trip to visit his girlfriend, or maybe she wised up and split. She posted a meme on Aug 10th about just getting in the car and leaving everything behind to start a new life. She seemed really stressed about having $$ to pay her bills.
as i didn't have good internet last night and have ishy now I am trying to post the last article so people will at least try to read it in the thread. Swollen feet, pizza at home, 8 months pregnant left her car, wallet etc. wow she much be really industrious to pull that off also. Her boyfriend is a far shade from looking like a gangbanger you might wanna go by the local high school and scope kids out a bit. I am so sick of the amount of people that go oh, they just ran away especially in law enforcement and don't put any effort in seriously searching as most those people turn up dead some in cases that if having been found in time would still be around today.

Last edited:
Newborn baby was found in the neighbors apartment. She's 99 percent dead. Fucking hell.

Police in Fargo, North Dakota, found a healthy, two-day old newborn alive on Thursday, five days after an eight-month-old pregnant woman vanished, PEOPLE confirms.

The pregnant woman, Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, of Fargo, is still missing, Fargo Police Chief David Todd said in an update on Facebook.

“We do not have information that tells us where Savanna Greywind is,” the chief said.

https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...ht-months-pregnant-woman-vanished-police/amp/

I want to know how they know it's a two day old baby specifically, and what the fuck did they do with her for the first three days she was missing?

I want to know how they know it's a two day old baby specifically, and what the fuck did they do with her for the first three days she was missing?
The umbilical cord stump would give a good indication of the infants age. Also, perhaps someone took the baby for a drive during the previous times the police were searching?

The umbilical cord stump would give a good indication of the infants age. Also, perhaps someone took the baby for a drive during the previous times the police were searching?

I meant the pregnant lady. Savanna. Where was she for three days before the baby was born?

Also, perhaps someone took the baby for a drive during the previous times the police were searching?
Took the baby along while dumping body parts.....
A umbilical stump might be a good indication, but there is no guarantee on judgement a day or two. Especially if the baby has been treated in secret, who knows what's been going on.

Last edited:
I meant the pregnant lady. Savanna. Where was she for three days before the baby was born?
Good question.

The downstairs neighbors said they heard banging and loud noises in the bathroom of the apartment above for about 20 minutes on the afternoon she disappeared. I think they killed her then and took the baby.

Good question.

The downstairs neighbors said they heard banging and loud noises in the bathroom of the apartment above for about 20 minutes on the afternoon she disappeared. I think they killed her then and took the baby.

They're lucky that the baby didn't die. I had a baby four weeks early and he was in the Nicu for two weeks and on a respirator for five days.

. Her mother sent the brother upstairs about 2:30 p.m. to get Savanna, but nobody answered the door when he knocked. Then Savanna's father, Joe Greywind, went upstairs and knocked on the door. The woman who lives there answered, and she told him they weren't finished working on the dress.
Good question.

The downstairs neighbors said they heard banging and loud noises in the bathroom of the apartment above for about 20 minutes on the afternoon she disappeared..

Omg...

Was she (or they?) Killing her while the brother or the dad was knocking???

Horrible thought.

Savannah went to a third floor neighbors apartment, and that is where the baby was later found.

A second-floor neighbor in the family’s apartment building said that he and a roommate heard sustained noise in the bathroom above their apartment on Saturday afternoon, according to the Pioneer.

“We were getting ready to leave [and] we heard a banging in the bathtub” for about 15 or 20 minutes, about 1:30 or 2 p.m., he said.

Then he heard the shower turn on: “It seemed kind of odd.”
http://people.com/crime/newborn-fou...-eight-months-pregnant-woman-vanished-police/

Newborn baby was found in the neighbors apartment. She's 99 percent dead. Fucking hell.

https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...ht-months-pregnant-woman-vanished-police/amp/
nothing is bad enough..., totally missed this here & didn't see it up in twitter or anywhere, omfg
[doublepost=1503639378,1503639326][/doublepost]
why didn't they make a big enough deal about it to the cops????
[doublepost=1503639510][/doublepost]
So much for police searching the apartment 4 times! I guess a psycho bitch is able to outsmart the Fargo PD. So sad...
no kidding

https://www.wday.com/news/4317213-u...und-alive-where-pregnant-fargo-woman-vanished
got em they're asking for help with people with watercraft for the river, I think she's buried somewhere
http://www.westfargopioneer.com/new...und-alive-where-pregnant-fargo-woman-vanished
jZoCJcLEvAS55HBkpsBapoOiVVeQoSjlVzyquAAplmFJUlq8wZOG0u8_O60AU9rk9TL4=s151

SCP0zdnDv40kkF6t7ddxIBPKVX554IBTZ_XNYDOIYnSz-Mo5guSzRTUJSqRVJt33nhIKeQ=s151

Brooke Lynn Crews, 38, and William Henry Hoehn, 32, two psychos that should be strung up and gutted, nothing is worse than this type of crime

Last edited:
there needs to be special circumstance charges for any pregnant woman snatching in cases like this with no wiggle room, don't care how bat shit, low iq, nothing, it should be death penalty mandatory with few ways to drag it out. Her poor companion, family, baby and people up there.
That fkn apt should have been swatted immediately. Someone should have called up and said they had pot in there and planted some and that would have turned it into 5 star, seriously. Say much about the state of the law that that would have worked?
http://bismarcktribune.com/news/sta...cle_642ae70c-a6da-5a1b-a13e-7dcb012cab6d.html

Last edited:
This case has been on my mind all morning. All of this could have been avoided if only Savannah had refused the request to "model" for the upstairs neighbor's alleged sewing project. Savannah's mother said they did not know the upstairs neighbors, and thus the odd request made her uncomfortable, but Savannah went anyway because the neighbor offered to pay her $20.

Just like in the case earlier this week with the girl who went hiking with her ex-boyfriend, Savannah's mom apparently had an intuition that there was potential danger in the situation, but failed to act on it, and tragedy ensued. People need to take their intuition more seriously. Not just women, either, both genders have intuition, but men are more socially conditioned to ignore it. Intuition is there for a reason. Intuition can save your life, or the life of someone you love. NEVER IGNORE INTUITION.

They have got to be the stupidest, most heartless murders ever. Go to a woman who lives 2 Floors down. Ask her to come to your apartment so you can kill and take her baby, all the while knowing her entire family knows she is upstairs with you. Then while you are in the process of murdering this poor girl, her family and father repeatedly knock on your door demanding to know where their daughter is.
Fucking A
How the hell did they think they would pass off a newborn after all this? What is the thought process and rational of these people? They obviously fav some thought regaurding how they were going to do this and what they where going to do with the baby for a few days.
This poor girls family. Jesus, they must be insane, knowing they might have been standing at the door knocking when their daughter was being murdered. I can't imagine what they are going through. This is so unbelievably upsetting, terrifying and downright disturbing.
[doublepost=1503677647,1503677116][/doublepost]just really looked at the pictures of these two monsters. What is so scary is they look like people whom you have passed a hundred times in the street. Besides the fact that their eyes look cold and shark like in those pictures, I could completely see them standing at the local deli with a smile plastered to their faces.... Creepy.

I had the same thought @Francyne32. Stupidest murderers ever. Not only the close proximity, and their apartment being the last place she was at, but also the sustained pounding in the bathtub heard by the downstairs neighbors at the same time Savannah went missing, plus the unexplained newborn infant. How could they possibly have imagined for even a minute that this plan would work out?!?

I guess when you break your own baby you need to find a replacement.
Reported on Mar 27, 2012

hoehn-william-henry_0.jpg

... The jury trial scheduled to begin today for a Grand Forks man accused of fracturing his infant son's skull has been canceled after he changed his plea to guilty.

William Hoehn, 25, brought his son to the hospital on January 5, 2011 with fractures near his right ear. Authorities ruled out the possibility that the injuries were accidental or from a medical condition ...
http://www.wdaz.com/news/crime/2651...ed-fracturing-babys-skull-changes-plea-guilty
I could not find this story here on DD, any ideas?

Last edited:
Back