• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
This is almost exactly (minus the weirdo tag) what my best friend wore to take her pregnancy pictures. Her belly was huuuuuge. Difference being that she wore this in the privacy of my home so that she could one day amaze and disgust her daughter by showing her how much she'd distended and contorted her poor mother in utero.

This just isn't a very appropriate outfit to be wearing to a restaurant. And it's not even about her being pregnant, really.

I'm a bigger girl. It can be hot as fuck out (and it usually is, plus humid, where I live), but you will NEVER see me walking around hanging out all over the place, because I realize that other people don't want to be subjected to that in a restaurant.

She could be a perfect 10... but if she was wearing a crop top that just barely covered her tits and a long skirt that just barely covered her pubic hair, minus the pregnant belly... it would still be inappropriate in a family restaurant setting.

It's about having a level of decorum, being cognizant of your surroundings, and not sacrificing everyone else's comfort to spare your own. There are plenty of other things you could wear that would be breathable and non-binding without being inappropriate.

yeah, worked in southern Calif downtown in tourist area this was to be expected but dress codes in places are their call, almost put up a cover for a rammstein album but realize d it would get pulled & I would be banned, never realized how bad it was but lead is photoshopped pregnant in the buff

yeah, worked in southern Calif downtown in tourist area this was to be expected but dress codes in places are their call, almost put up a cover for a rammstein album but realize d it would get pulled & I would be banned, never realized how bad it was but lead is photoshopped pregnant in the buff

I have Rammstein drinking cups with all the members superimposed on women's bodies. I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. <3

I have Rammstein drinking cups with all the members superimposed on women's bodies. I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. <3
did you see the pink dildo set that were made out of casts of them I think for the same album? came with lube & handcuffs, lol, that's right you are the one that actually made it to multi gigs of theirs

did you see the pink dildo set that were made out of casts of them I think for the same album? came with lube & handcuffs, lol, that's right you are the one that actually made it to multi gigs of theirs

Yes lol, that's me! I really kind of wanted that box set lol. Not to actually use, but because it was amazing and hilarious.

They have a ridiculous amount of merchandise. Bicycles, toasters, bedding, jewelry, 3d printed figurines... There's even a tiny little kitchen blowtorch. :D

That's where baby's come from that suck tit in public
So what's wrong with being pregnant?

Wonder why being pregnant is so offence and breast feeding in public is not ??
Both one and the same ...
Go girl. Show that natural beautiful tummy
Be a good mom to your babies

Did she think we wouldn't notice she was pregnant and think she was just a fat ass if she wore a regular shirt?
She is ridiculous. Im not even kidding
Go cry to someone who gives a damn

Run of the mill attention slag that thinks rules do not apply.
There is a dress code there and she violated it.
No one wants to see a bare midriff while cramming dead moo meat in the cake hole.

Love the go to of "they just lost my business"
The standard response of dinks who likely never go there in the first place.
It was probably her idea of dressing up in her trailer park finery for a night out "all gussied up".
Poor idiot just does not get it.

Likely the town bicycle that worked as a stripper for $5 lap dances up until her gut overtook her bust.
No class and never will have any.
Wonder if the dinner was to celebrate narrowing down the feild to only two possible baby batter slingers.

Back