• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2rfac1w.jpg

Gruesome end: Natalie Rangel-Diaz (left) and husband John Thomas Diaz (right) were found shot to death at their Anaheim Hills home on Friday. Police suspect the couple died in a murder-suicide
dzi1r9.jpg

Parent-less: The Diaz's leave behind a 7-month-old baby girl. She was found in an upstairs bedroom unharmed​
[...]
young California couple were found dead in their Anaheim Hills home on Friday morning, in a suspected murder-suicide that left their 7-month-old daughter orphaned.
[...]
parents of 32-year-old Natalie Rangel-Diaz made the gruesome discovery when they went over to the couple's home around 8:30am to babysit their granddaughter.

The bodies of Mrs Diaz and husband John Thomas Diaz, also 32, were located on the first floor of their home on the 700 block of S Morningstar Drive. Both suffered gunshot wounds, with a handgun near their bodies.
Their baby daughter was left unattended, but unharmed
[...]
Police are still investigating the homicides, but say they are not seeking any suspects.

No arrests have been made,

The 7-month-old has been placed in protective custody.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-suspected-murder-suicide.html#ixzz3E0zOCy80
34spf2r.jpg
t05d3p.jpg
Still investigating: The Diaz's daughter has been placed in protective custody. The double homicide is still under investigation by local police
her FB
r28706.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/natalie.rangel.diaz?fref=ts

Wanna hold that innocent angel, and help distract her with happy things when she asks for "Mama" and "Dada..." Hope she has a good, supportive, loving bio family. ♡

At least she's too young to remember, but she's gonna have a tough time when she's old enough to comprehend what happened. Poor thing.

I wonder if we are going to hear of marital problems, maybe even a pending seperation? Those are the only two things that I can think of that usually bring this about.

Back