• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
29nw68h.jpg

James Richardson​

[...]
71-year-old man was arrested in West Hartford for trying to strangle a doctor and it was all over a parking space.
“I was seeing a patient, and I walked out to see him choking my husband,” said Janis Jaquez, wife of of the victim.
[...]
“I went like this when he put the phone up to my face,” said James Richardson.

James Richardson allegedly choked and strangled a doctor at the clinic, because of a parking spot out front. “The cars coming around the corner comes by so fast sometimes. My dog almost got killed one time, so when I go by there and they are parked out on the street, I get mad,
[...]
Police arrested him for strangulation and assault after he went into the medical center and confronted the owner about the car out front.

When told police are saying that he cut blood flow off and choked the air out of him,
[....]
“no I didn’t choke the air out of him. I went like this, so it was more of a shove than a choke. I went just like this.”

“He did grab him by the neck and squeezed him to the point where he was not able to breathe. So he did restrict the air flow,” said Sgt Peter Juda,
[...]
“My husband was really hurt, he had a lot of swelling in his throat, he went to the doctor and after a few days he was able to eat without pain,”
[....]
People in the area say if the cars park farther out on that parking lot, they can’t see out onto the busy street Park Road. And with these cars they say it makes it very dangerous. They say while you shouldn’t go crazy and get too upset about it, but it is an emotional issue.

“You can’t see to get out onto Park Road, so consequently there are accidents,” said Bill Krukas,
[...]
But I don’t think this is really about a parking space. I think the guy has lost it,” said Jaquez.
http://wtnh.com/2014/10/06/71-yr-old-strangles-doctor-over-parking-space/?hpt=ju_bn1

But I don’t think this is really about a parking space. I think the guy has lost it,” said Jaquez

I agree with Jaquez........I have left a note before on someone's car though letting them know how inconsiderate they were. I sat back and watched them read the note while I was waiting for mother. They kind of looked around to see what I was venting about and looked like they caught on. That satisfied me! :watching:

Sounds to me like the city needs to step in and change how parking is handled on this street. Lazy shits sitting slack doing nothin while mayhem erupts in the streets as a result of their negligence.

What kind of pussy gets his ass kicked by a 71 year old man though? Weak nerd doctor.

Back