• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Searched all three names came up with nothing

January 17, 2018

A 32-year-old man was ordered to serve 148 months to life in prison Wednesday for the death of his girlfriend’s 7-year-old son.

Kenneth Robinson Jr. pleaded guilty in October to second-degree murder and two counts of child abuse, neglect or endangerment.

Richard Findley Jr., known to his family as Ramasje, died in October 2016 after suffering various injuries throughout his body.

“I cannot even comprehend how painful and slow his death was,” Chief Deputy District Attorney Giancarlo Pesci said. Robinson “deserves every minute of every day that he got, and no amount of time can make up for the loss that he created for the victim and his family.”

Robinson admitted to police that he struck the boy in the head and stomach and tied the child’s arms behind his back for several hours.

“It’s truly a tragic case,” defense attorney Robert Draskovich said. “There wasn’t an intent to kill him. As a result of the violent treatment, he died.”

A jury in February convicted the boy’s mother, Roshaun Malone, of two counts of child abuse, neglect or endangerment and one count of child abuse, neglect or endangerment with substantial bodily harm. She was sentenced to 10 to 26 years behind bars.
https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/man-sent-to-prison-for-childs-death/

e6b5bf55-316f-4ad5-84f7-bf95ea5975c5-RichardFindleyJr..jpg

November, 2, 2016

The suspect admitted slapping the back of Richard’s head three times and “plucking” him seven times, according to the arrest report.

“He describing plucking as him flicking Findley’s head with his finger,” the report said. “Robinson also ‘popped’ Findley in his stomach one time. He demonstrated this on his own body and described it as hitting him in the stomach with the palm of his hand.”

According to the arrest report, Robinson tied the child’s arms behind his back about 7 a.m. and left him like that until the afternoon. Robinson told police he saw the boy throw up twice and could tell something was wrong with the child just by looking at him.

Robinson initially denied hitting the child, telling police the boy had a habit of hitting himself. But when he heard about Richard’s death, he confessed because he did not want the child’s mother, Roshoun Malone, to lose custody of her other children, the arrest report said.

Malone told police that the boy was already tied up when she woke up. She said she had not seen Robinson hit the boy that day, according to the report, but she had in the past.

Police documented a large bruise on the boy’s stomach, a hand print on his butt and hips, and marks on his arms and ankles from being tied up.

“Robinson said Findley was disrespectful and disobedient,” according to the arrest report. “Robinson was emotional and crying at the end of the interview.”
https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...an-tied-up-hit-las-vegas-boy-who-died-sunday/

Oh my God look at that sweet little face :(
Those parents are monsters.

@Sugar Cookie - this title confused me! I thought the child was struck WITH a penis, not BY a penis. I had to read the whole thing to find the truth!
I'm glad it wasn't the way I interpreted it, cause the visuals made my skin crawl!
Thanks for all your posts!

It's always the eyes that get me.
Those innocent trusting eyes....

That is by design, I believe. The big eyes, the snub noses...all designed to make potential predators go "D'awwww.....soooo....cute!!!" And not kill the baby.

Some animals, however, still kill the baby.

Latest posts

Back