• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
n4efmh.jpg

From left: Derrick Powell, Derrick Powell Jr., and Jerome Grace face charges for allegedly forcing a 16-year-old girl to engage in sex, prostitution and drug use for a week.
bi1czk.jpg

From left: Cornelius Edwards, Branden Sands, Craig Hill, and Mark Evans are also being held without bond in the horrific case.​
[...]
16-year-old Florida girl is recovering after police say she was forced to do drugs and have sex with more than 16 men over one week's time.

The girl's recovery comes with the arrest of seven men — two who are father and son — who are accused of forcing her to work as a prostitute throughout Miami-Dade County
[...]
The girl, who was reported being picked up by a vehicle outside her school on Dec. 4, was allegedly told by the men that she had to make more than $1,200.
[...]
authorities say she was forced to perform anal, oral, and vaginal sex while given cocaine, molly, marijuana and alcohol. In two instances she had to have sex with eight men at once.
"Every time you think you have seen the worst of the worst, a case like this pops up," State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle told
[...]
"It's nauseating. It's horrifying and unspeakable. How human beings could be so barbaric to each other is a mystery to me."

Cornelius Edwards, Mark Evans, Jerome Grace, Greg Hill, Derrick Powell, Derrick Powell Jr. and Branden Sands were arrested on Dec. 12 and are being held without bond in the case.
[...]
facing charges of sexual battery and assault.
SOURCES
http://www.local10.com/news/men-for...-week-of-sex-prostitution-police-say/30244054
&
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...h-Sexually-Assaulting-Teen-SAO-285880561.html

Not blaming the victim...these men are clearly parasites...but you can't be a parasite with out a host. She owe'd $1200...for what the drugs she ingested while hanging out? Isn't there a calculator on her smart phone...I would be calculating the whole time...what do I owe...what do these fuckers owe me...pay me bitches. Go back to school girl...stay there.

Oh God oh God oh fucking what the hell gimme some bleach and a metal grill brush. I can't articulate much more outside of that but I'd make these guys suffer and I would thoroughly enjoy every single minute just like these sick animals enjoyed violating this child. I'll get my sick laughs and hahas by jamming a toilet brush up their asses and slamming their heads into the concrete.
We put animals down for a lot less and yet we have to feed and house these vermin from now until hell freezes over becoz I don't fucking know really. I don't. They should die. Doesn't even have to be humanely for me just kill them! I'd sleep better knowing they were hellbound.

Not blaming the victim...these men are clearly parasites...but you can't be a parasite with out a host. She owe'd $1200...for what the drugs she ingested while hanging out? Isn't there a calculator on her smart phone...I would be calculating the whole time...what do I owe...what do these fuckers owe me...pay me bitches. Go back to school girl...stay there.
I'm not sure what land you live in where kidnapping someone and forcing them into prostitution is an acceptable form of reclaiming any money owed to you by said person. Maybe an ass whoopin', perhaps a civil suit if that's doable. . . But hopping a teenage girl up on drugs and making her fuck strange men? I don't think so.

As AZ already stated, no where has it said that she owed them money. My guess is they were just too damn lazy to go get jobs. . .
I hope that girl is going to be okay :(

What can you say about the most disgusting scum of the earth? I wonder how many times they have done this to other girls? Regardless of whatever sick reason they did this, they need to be put in prison for LIFE NO PAROLE. Death penalty should be an option for such a level of evil but that's violating their rights or some crap like it. They cannot be human and do something like this. Why don't we throw that theory out the window and just put them in cages and perform experiments on them to determine what species they are. Pick at their brains and see what the hell happened to them. Then grind their bodies up and just feed them gators.

The money thing does bring up an interesting point.

Is she entitled to ANY funds from this ordeal? Sure, prostitution is illegal, but she was forced into it. The money these scumbags had on them and in their homes/cars was no doubt siezed by police and will be used to buy some unnecessary bullshit the cops don't really need. This victim should be entitled to it and she shouldn't have to go through the hassle and potential re-traumitztion of a lawsuit to get it. You know these fuckers weren't giving her a fair cut of the action, any money brought in by these shitheads during that week needs to find its way to her pockets. I'm sure it won't, cops need new office chairs and rocket launchers for the swat team, but it should.

@JackBurton do you think when this case goes to trial and nd these clowns are convicted that the court will order retribution paid to the victim?

I don't know, they should.

I just like the idea of that actual prostitution money making its way to her. She put in the work, she should get that specific pool of money.

I'm not sure what land you live in where kidnapping someone and forcing them into prostitution is an acceptable form of reclaiming any money owed to you by said person. Maybe an ass whoopin', perhaps a civil suit if that's doable. . . But hopping a teenage girl up on drugs and making her fuck strange men? I don't think so.

As AZ already stated, no where has it said that she owed them money. My guess is they were just too damn lazy to go get jobs. . .
I hope that girl is going to be okay :(

Too lazy to get a job...of course they are, they're parasites! I hope she is going to be okay too.

ugh you again? you're the worst.

You misunderstood...she didn't owe it, that was her quota

JHC Jack, it's called a victim compensation fund.....not new office chairs.
Again, armchair quarterbacks.
Google. Use it. It is ur friend. It will grace u with a wealth of knowledge, should u choose to partake.

JHC Jack, it's called a victim compensation fund.....not new office chairs.
Again, armchair quarterbacks.
Google. Use it. It is ur friend. It will grace u with a wealth of knowledge, should u choose to partake.

Doesn't have too much to do with what i was saying, but thanks i guess.

Don't got the time to look too deep into it, but a short time of searching didn't yield any info on whether criminal money seized by police enters the fund. Actually read the source of the money in florida is from criminal payment of court costs. Sounds like quite a hassle btw, which actually is something i previously voiced an objection to her having to go through to get paid.

Texas has a bullshit law though, "By statute, the Attorney General must ask that the victim or claimant reimburse the Fund for the amount paid on behalf of the victim, up to the amount of the civil award, when a crime victim is awarded money in a civil suit." Fuck that. Why limit what a victim is able to get? Raise the amount criminals have to pay into the fund if there's a money shortage, don't stiff victims, let em get as much as they possibly can wring out of the system.

This article,
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2014/10/11/cash-seizures-fuel-police-spending/, states that

The details are contained in thousands of annual reports submitted by local and state agencies to the Justice Department’s Equitable Sharing Program, an initiative that allows local and state police to keep up to 80 percent of the assets they seize. The Washington Post obtained 43,000 of the reports dating from 2008 through a Freedom of Information Act request.

I don't think it makes me into a total ignoramus to make negative comments or assumptions about cops using such money to buy shit for themselves rather then turning it over to the victim who actually earned it. If anyone smarter on the subject wants to shed more light rather then make hilarious "google is your friend!" replies, please set me straight.

Most/all of the info i can find relating to this is focused on drug crimes as well, rather then crimes involving a victim.

Jack, you're absolutely correct - no extensive googling required. Victim compensation funds are a complete and utter joke. The majority of assets seized by the government, regardless of the nature of a crime, are kept by the government. Nowhere in this country is a crime victims fund funded by seized assets. They are funded by "criminal fines, forfeited bail bonds, penalties, and special assessments collected by U.S. Attorneys' Offices, federal U.S. courts, and the Federal Bureau of Prisons. To date, Fund dollars have always come from offenders convicted of federal crimes, not from taxpayers. Previous legislation expanded the sources from which Fund deposits may come." Source

That "previous legislation" is the PATRIOT Act, which allowed donations to also fund the pool. Still no seized assets, though. And the ease of obtaining money from this fund varies by state.

A few years ago, the ATF was shamed by their pursuit of gifts, Leathermans for new trainees, that were to be inscribed with the ATF's unofficial motto, "Always Think Forfeiture." LE seizures are a significant source of funding for those organizations at every level.

You are blaming a 16 ye old girl. You are, own up to it, that's all.

The money thing does bring up an interesting point.

Is she entitled to ANY funds from this ordeal? Sure, prostitution is illegal, but she was forced into it. The money these scumbags had on them and in their homes/cars was no doubt siezed by police and will be used to buy some unnecessary bullshit the cops don't really need. This victim should be entitled to it and she shouldn't have to go through the hassle and potential re-traumitztion of a lawsuit to get it. You know these fuckers weren't giving her a fair cut of the action, any money brought in by these shitheads during that week needs to find its way to her pockets. I'm sure it won't, cops need new office chairs and rocket launchers for the swat team, but it should.
Oh lawdy hell is gonna freeze over in my state cause I agree with you.

You are a fucking idiot. Go away.

It's cool. She blamed that 15 year-old girl getting murdered because the girl had taken selfies (I'm still ?!?!??!! over that). She's a fucking idiot.

Did you delete your comment with the slur? Thatta girl.

I would be calculating the whole time...what do I owe...
I bet you would. The whole time you were being drugged and raped, even gang-raped, you'd be calculating the exact amount of drugs you were being forced to ingest versus the going rate for each sex you performed to make sure everything was what? Even Steven?

Your response is pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

I don't know if the victim was black or white.....doesn't really matter. What I want to know is......WHERE IS AL SHARPTON???
In new York making stupid excuses
Civil rights leaders Sunday condemned the ambush killings of two New York police officers and expressed fear that the backlash over the bloodshed could derail the protest movement that has grown out of the deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner.

Rev. Al Sharpton, center, speaks about Saturday's killings of two New York City police officers, …

"It's nauseating. It's horrifying and unspeakable. How human beings could be so barbaric to each other is a mystery to me."

They're not human beings, they're monsters. Real life ones I make sure my kid is aware of.

WHERE IS AL SHARPTON???

Who the fuck cares. He doesn't need to be mentioned in every fucking story where black people are involved. Jesus.

Not blaming the victim...these men are clearly parasites...but you can't be a parasite with out a host. She owe'd $1200...for what the drugs she ingested while hanging out? Isn't there a calculator on her smart phone...I would be calculating the whole time...what do I owe...what do these fuckers owe me...pay me bitches. Go back to school girl...stay there.[

I'm not blaming the victim...and I'm not blaming the thousands of girls just like her.

Back