• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
Stunned looking bitch

257duu1.jpg

A woman has been arrested on six counts of murder after authorities found the bodies of seven infants packed into separate cardboard boxes at a home in Utah, police said.

Police arrested Megan Huntsman, 39, of Pleasant Grove, on Saturday following a gruesome discovery at a residence formerly occupied by the woman who they say moved out in 2011.

Officers responding to a phone call from a family member who is currently living at the Pleasant Grove residence arrived at the home to find the first baby which "appeared to be a full term," according to a police statement.

"A family member was cleaning out the garage and came across a box that looked suspicious. Upon opening the box they found the infant inside," Capt. Michael Roberts of the Pleasant Grove Police Department told ABC News.

Authorities obtained a search warrant to inspect the home, where they found six more infant bodies inside, packaged in separate containers, the police statement said.

Roberts said that through their investigations, they had reason to believe that Huntsman had given birth to the six other babies in the period between 1996 and 2006 and murdered them.

Authorities arrested Huntsman and booked her at the Utah County Jail on six murder counts, but did not comment on why she was not charged with seven counts.

http://news.yahoo.com/7-babies-foun...-arrested-220756454--abc-news-topstories.html

I never understand why they leave stuff like this behind when you move out.

It's like criminology 101, always take your evidence with you.

Here is a more in depth story from the Salt Lake City newspaper, that goes into a bit more detail......http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57814129-78/huntsman-police-chipman-utah.html.csp

The ex-husband’s parents own the home, and Huntsman’s three daughters still live there, said longtime neighbor Sharon Chipman. The eldest daughters are around 18 to 20 years old, while the youngest is now about 13, Chipman said. Chipman hasn’t seen the daughters since the news broke.

The ex had been cleaning out the garage on Saturday getting ready to move back into the house this summer, Chipman said.

The Ex HAD to have known or suspected SOMETHING.....
After all, a woman just doesn't get knocked up 6x and not say anything to anyone.....

Just when you think you're so jaded that nothing posted here could phase you, some crazy shit like this goes down. How do you murder six infants? I'm assuming the 7th was a still born or something, and that's why she's not charged. This bitch killed the first baby in 96? Then lived there until 2011? How do you live in a house with corpses for 15 years? Like she just walked past them everyday like it was nothing? Why would you keep them? And if she didn't want the babies, why didn't she just get abortions? They're cheap and legal in every state.

I just can't comprehend the level of psycho. Even someone like Jeffrey Dahmer would look at this and shake his head. He'd be saying, oh hell no. This bitch is too cray cray for me.

i couldn't imagine going thru 6 (9 total from the sounds of it) and killing my own offspring. this bitch is old enough to know about safe havens.,,or the easiest way to prevent unwanted pregnancy, DON'T HAVE SEX!.. holy hell

Here is a more in depth story from the Salt Lake City newspaper, that goes into a bit more detail......http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57814129-78/huntsman-police-chipman-utah.html.csp

The Ex HAD to have known or suspected SOMETHING.....
After all, a woman just doesn't get knocked up 6x and not say anything to anyone.....

How could he live there with the bodies for 15 years and not smell something? I agree, the ex had to have known something. Unless he never went into the garage for 15 years.

Just when you think you're so jaded that nothing posted here could phase you, some crazy shit like this goes down. How do you murder six infants? I'm assuming the 7th was a still born or something, and that's why she's not charged. This bitch killed the first baby in 96? Then lived there until 2011? How do you live in a house with corpses for 15 years? Like she just walked past them everyday like it was nothing? Why would you keep them? And if she didn't want the babies, why didn't she just get abortions? They're cheap and legal in every state.

I just can't comprehend the level of psycho. Even someone like Jeffrey Dahmer would look at this and shake his head. He'd be saying, oh hell no. This bitch is too cray cray for me.
15 years, (not in the mood for math lol) and her youngest [living] child is 13, so what, she just picked the ones she wanted and killed the innocent babies she deemed "unworthy" what a piece of ville trash

There is no way they were all stillborn. After the first one the dumb cunt could have gotten on birth control. There is no excuse for this.

I know the hubby had to have known SOMETHING, you don't live with a woman so many years and not know she doesn't get her period for a few months or that her stomach inflates or deflates without an explanation.

15 years, (not in the mood for math lol) and her youngest [living] child is 13, so what, she just picked the ones she wanted and killed the innocent babies she deemed "unworthy" what a piece of ville trash

You know I think you might be on to something... It does say she only has daughters... Maybe she didn't want a boy?

I'm like @penelopejo, why in the world wasn't those few boxes on the first load out, obviously she's gotten away with it this long so who would suspect that she's got baby bodies amongst her possessions. I have to think she was wanting to get caught, other wise those things would have been gone already.

But I'm really glad she was caught she wasn't some confused kid who did this once, she was a married adult with probably 1, possibly 2 children already when this started and she did it at least 7 times, I'm counting the one the police aren't because why hide that one if you weren't planning the same for this one as you did for the others. I'm thinking the 13 year old needs to thank her lucky stars that she had that certain something that made her mother decide to keep her instead of adding her to the collection.

I wonder if she, or they if you include the ex, were also hoarders. A reasonable sized garage can hold hundreds of boxes and bad smells are not uncommon in hoarder houses, especially garages and basements and attics which aren't used as regular living spaces.

I wonder if she, or they if you include the ex, were also hoarders. A reasonable sized garage can hold hundreds of boxes and bad smells are not uncommon in hoarder houses, especially garages and basements and attics which aren't used as regular living spaces.
I hadn't thought about the hoarding angle @Benighted, and it certainly does raise an interesting possibility, but somewhere in the article that I linked to in my first post, (Not the one that Nell posted) it said that his Mom and Dad owned the house, and that the upstairs and downstairs were separate Apartments, which leads me to this question, was the interior access to the garage cut off during the remodeling?
I only ask that because I would think that they would allow the tenants to store things in the garage.....but i suppose it possible that they didn't.......since there were 7 DEAD BABIES BEING STORED THERE.......

The only way that I cannot see the ex-husband knowing and/or suspecting something, is that they were divorced shortly after the birth of the first, and that she became pregnant by another/whole bunch of other men, and "stored" the remains at the in-laws?

Does anyone know if the dead babies have been DNA tested to prove they're indeed hers? Could possibly have been ex-husband's kids with other women... Either way whoever did this, there's a special place in hell for you.

Does anyone know if the dead babies have been DNA tested to prove they're indeed hers? Could possibly have been ex-husband's kids with other women... Either way whoever did this, there's a special place in hell for you.
You mean like ex hubby had kids with women and they all gave birth at his house?

While that doesn't seem very likely, I did have the thought that the babies could belong to one of the daughters. But that only works if they're basing their time frame on when she moved into the house.

Last edited:
How could he live there with the bodies for 15 years and not smell something? I agree, the ex had to have known something. Unless he never went into the garage for 15 years.
Easy enough. Maybe a raccoon got under the house and died. Can't crawl under house to get it. So.... she blames the smell on raccoons, possum or cats.

Until there's DNA I'm not even sure they're her, what if she's some freak that digs up dead babies?
That would involve her digging 6 feet and removing a concrete slab AND opening a coffin. Then she would have to put everything back the way it was so no one would suspect anything.

I would like to think that there would have been some news release about a baby body snatcher after the 3rd one, but weirder things have happened.

20140413_142819.jpg

How could he have not known???
Crazy hoe has a facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/megan.h.west?fref=browse_search

[....]

Capt. Michael Roberts, Pleasant Grove PD, said the residents found “a suspicious package with a pungent smell, and they opened the package partially and found what they believed to be a deceased infant in the box and they called police.”

[...]

[...] “During the course of the investigation information was obtained that; over a 10 year period a 39 year old female gave birth to the infants and then killed them.”

Megan Huntsman was booked into the Utah County Jail and faces six counts of murder. Police officials later told FOX 13 News that there are six charges because investigators believe one of the seven was a stillborn child.

[...]

Huntsman had not lived in the home since 2011. Police said Huntsman had shared the home with her husband, a Mr. West, and they had lived there for some time. The man served nine years in federal prison on drug distribution related charges[....]

The home has two separate residences. The bodies were found in the upper residence with its attached garage, and that residence had not been lived in since 2011 when Huntsman left.

Police said Huntsman told them West was the father of the infants, and police said they believe her. They said they believe the infants were born and killed between 1996 and 2006 while West was not imprisoned. Police said West is not considered a suspect in the infants’ death.

[...].

West returned Saturday, which is when he started to clear out the home. That is when he and those helping him found a box that smelled bad and appeared to contain a dead infant.

Police said during the time Megan Huntsman was living at the home she was there with three children of hers and West’s. Those children are now 13, 18 and 20.

[...]
Kathie’s husband, Aaron Hawker, said it is shocking to learn Huntsman was allegedly pregnant so many times.

He said: “She always looked kind of slim, I mean, to have this many babies full term, it’s like… Where were they?”

[...]
http://fox13now.com/2014/04/13/7-dead-babies-found-in-pg-home/

Last edited:
I can't believe more than one, related or unrelated, person would be leaving dead babies at the same house all wrapped the same way and put in tidy little boxes.

China posted he update while I was typing so disregard, she did it and no one else, she is a stone cold bitch to do this while living in the home with her husband and children. I read that he was in prison, so I thought, oh okay hiding kids that are not your hubby's, but then to read she did this while he was home, so she has nothing to blame this one, not that any reason makes it right, but you just kinda want a reason to help make sense of it, and there is no reason, nothing sensible about it.

Last edited:
Back