• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Muriel Schwenck

Beloved Curmudgeon
http://local12.com/news/nation-worl...-florida-3-ohio-residents-arrested-07-18-2017
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. (AP) Three Ohio residents face multiple drug charges after Florida authorities say they left a 6-year-old boy alone at a rest stop on Interstate 95.

News outlets report 62-year-old James Robert Morey, 56-year-old Charlene Pitts and 55-year-old Andrea Jean Yantone were arrested Saturday when they returned to the rest stop near St. Augustine on Florida's Atlantic coast.

A woman called deputies saying the boy couldn't find his grandparents.

An arrest report says 20 minutes later a van arrived and the deputy discussed the call about the boy being alone with the people inside. Deputies found two syringes loaded with a brown liquid, pill bottles and a substance identified as "tar" heroin.

The three, from Columbus, Ohio, remained in jail Tuesday. Records don't list attorneys for them. The boy is in state custody.
6cadbc91-a868-4c63-a416-4700a2adeee8-large16x9_tempboyleftatreststoptriple.JPG

Last edited:
I just hate it that my thoughts go straight to nefarious reasons why one would leave a six year old alone at a rest stop on the Interstate. Like a prearranged drop with a pedophile for the purpose of committing sexual acts on a six year old child. And of course they would come back for the boy after the allotted time as he is after all their sure-fire money maker.

Last edited:
I just hate it that my thoughts go straight to nefarious reasons why one would leave a six year old alone at a rest stop on the Interstate. Like a prearranged drop with a pedophile for the purpose of committing sexual acts on a six year old child. And of course they would come back for the boy after the allotted time as he is after all their sure-fire money maker.
I don't think that's what happened here. I think they were too strung out to notice he wasn't back in the car.

Well this is a clusterfuck of epic proportions like what's really good.
What were the parents of this kid thinking leaving him with The Walking Dead?
What about any of them says responsible?

MV5BMTU0NTU3OTU3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODg2NDE1._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Holy shit it's uncanny. You put a beautiful head of hair on Mark Harmon and he's a total doppleganger

Back