• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
something doesnt smell right here
2ijtede.jpg

Janice Wright​
Police are looking for a 6-year-old girl who was last seen by family members on Saturday night.

Janice Paulette Wright was last seen by family members around 10 p.m. when she went to bed at her home
[...]
The girl lives with her parents and six siblings in a mobile home park.

According to her family, Janice has left their home on previous occasions and wandered around the neighborhood with siblings or friends, but checks in every few hours. When the family awakened Sunday morning and she wasn’t in the house, they assumed she was somewhere in the neighborhood.
[...]
the family became concerned when they hadn’t heard from Janice by 8:30 p.m. and started going door to door in the mobile home park. When they couldn’t find her, they called 911 at 9:55 p.m. on Sunday.
[...]
County Sheriff’s deputies arrived at the mobile home park at 10:34 p.m. and requested help from the sheriff’s search and rescue unit. Central Kitsap Fire and Rescue responded with a thermal imaging device to help find the missing girl.

A ground search with search and rescue volunteers and K-9 teams began about 1:30 a.m.

Scott Wilson of the Kitsap County Sheriff's Office said a command post for search and rescue has been established at Fire Station 41, near the Steele Creek Mobile Home Park where Janice lives.

Additional search teams are expected to join the search effort Monday.
[...]
noted the 24-hour delay between when the child was last seen and when relatives called 911.

Wilson said the focus now is on finding Janice and any decisions about the reporting delay by her adult relatives would be made later
[...]
Detectives have started an investigation. Investigators said there may have been sightings of Janice in the mobile home park between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.

Janice has been entered into the FBI National Crime Information Center as a missing child.
[...]
is a mixed race of Caucasian and Filipino. She is 3 feet tall, 45 pounds with brown eyes and black hair.

Anyone with information about the girl’s location is asked to contact the Sheriff’s Office via the Kitsap County Central Communications at 360-308-5400.
http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/6-year-old-girl-missing-bremerton/ngtWG/

When the family awakened Sunday morning and she wasn’t in the house, they assumed she was somewhere in the neighborhood.
[...]
the family became concerned when they hadn’t heard from Janice by 8:30 p.m. and started going door to door in the mobile home park. When they couldn’t find her, they called 911 at 9:55 p.m. on Sunday.
Really? You wake up in the morning and can't find your 6 year old and you just go about your day thinkinng "hell, she'll turn up sometime"? I wake up and I can't find a child, any of them ages 6 through 14, and I'm buring up the phone lines calling for help!

who in the hell doesnt know where a fucking 6yo is for 24 hours
none of my family members or even animals go 24 hours that I dont see them
a 6yo should be seen or know where they are every minute of the fucking day
I dont see a good outcome here and I hope the parents rot in jail
even if only on neglect charges

Last edited:
2hq87xt.jpg

(...) searching for a 6-year-old girl who has been missing since Saturday night.

Janice Wright was last seen by family members around 10 p.m. at the family home (...)

According to her family, she has left home before and wandered around the neighborhood with siblings or friends (...) When the family woke up Sunday morning and she wasn't in the house, they assumed she was in the vicinity.

(...) became concerned when they hasn't heard from her by 8:30 p.m. (...) After being unable to find her, they called 911 at about 10 p.m.

Kitsap County Sheriff's deputies arrived and searched (...) Other search-and-rescue organizations (...) we're brought in (...)

The girl is white and Native American/Filipino. She is 3 feet tall, weighs 45 pounds, and has brown eyes and black hair. (...)
http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local-news/police-searching-for-missing-girl_54824653

I know where cats and dogs are ffs who thinks a 6yo is " somewhere for a full 24 hours"
my grandson is 4yo and his where abouts are known 24/7,, maybe we are a little to over protective
and the first 24 hours are the most important and if they didnt kill her then they blew the biggest chance they had of getting her back

Last edited:
I feel like an overprotective mom cause my kids have never played outside by themselves for more than 30 min without me or hubby out there with them.

I dont even like my 4 year old playing in our privacy fenced in back yard alone... i watch him like a friggin hawk. The only way you can get in is through the gates the open on the onside or through the house but still! This isnt going to end well

2 kids removed from missing Washington girl's home
Child welfare workers have removed two other children from the Washington home where a 6-year-old disappeared.
[....]
County sheriff's Deputy Scott Wilson says Washington Child Protective Services took an 8-year-old boy and 12-year-old girl from the east Bremerton home Monday, as the search continues for the younger girl, Jenise (juh-NEES') Paulette Wright.

Wilson says the two were the only other children at the residence. A previous report of six children there was incorrect.

Wilson says two parents also live in the home in a blended family.
[...]
http://www.wsvn.com/story/26192158/2-kids-removed-from-missing-washington-girls-home

Deputies and volunteers searched Monday for a 6-year-old girl who disappeared from her Washington home and wasn't reported missing for a day, while state child welfare workers removed two other children from the residence.
Child Protective Services took an 8-year-old boy and 12-year-old girl from the home Monday morning
[...]
Meanwhile, three dozen searchers were looking for Jenise Paulette Wright, including two tracking canines and a cadaver dog,
[...]
Jenise was last seen Saturday night when she went to bed. Her family noticed her missing Sunday morning but didn't become worried and call for help until that night
[...]
The family felt it was relatively safe because it's a fenced property,
[...]
"Yes. It is strange. At this point we don't suspect an abduction from the house," Wilson said. "Right now the focus is on (search and rescue)."
The 8-year-old and 12-year-old were the only other children in the home over the weekend. A previous report of six other kids there was incorrect,
[...]
Two parents live in the home in a blended family. A 16-year-old boy is out of town. Two other offspring are adults.
The search began at about 1:30 a.m. Monday with deputies and volunteers in and around the Steele Creek Mobile Home Park. They had cleared the park and were searching later in the morning in the surrounding neighborhood and wooded area, Wilson said.
Bremerton is on the west side of Puget Sound, across from Seattle.
Jenise is 3 feet tall, weighs 45 pounds and has black hair. She'll be a first-grader this school year. She shared a bedroom with her sister.
http://www.wsvn.com/story/26192158/deputies-search-neighborhood-woods-for-6-year-old

From the time they could walk, my children/grandchildren knew/know NOT to leave the house without asking me for permission. Period. They know there would be MAJOR consequences if they ever did anything so dangerous. We can't ALWAYS have our eyes on our children, we have to sleep/bathe/poop sometime, but parents should ALWAYS know where their minor children are. Hell, my adult children check in with me to assure me they made it home safely each day, and most of them live in their own homes now.

I can't even imagine how little guidance and parenting those 6 children must receive if at 6 years old a child is allowed to come and go as s/he pleases. They weren't even concerned when the poor little thing didn't return home for meals!!! BAH! NEGLECT!!!!!

Just OMG!:eek: Who in the universe would think it's a good idea for a 6 year old GIRL to be wandering around by herself at night IN A TRAILER PARK!!!:wtf: Just WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK!!!! And she's so pretty too, so you know someone somewhere has or had her, probably been watching waiting for the right moment to pounce!!! I know I'm a cynical old bitch but I really don't see this ending any way but one way and that's not good! :(

I know quite a few Filipinos and I've never met a tall one. Also, my full Caucasian son is 6 and is not much taller than 3 ft...only an inch or two. He comes from 2 short parents. :rolleyes:
Really? My kiddos are squirts but were all much taller at 6. Guess this is the fact I'm learning today from DD.

Me too I guess. My 2 year old is 3 ft tall now and we are often asked if she is 3 or 4 years old....
Did you try the height predictor online? At 2 you can get a better idea of their height. Mine too was a tall one, well, both are even though we are very average. My teen daughter is almost 6 feet now. The predictor was right on.

Well, I hope I'm wrong in my thinking that she's dead.
But if she were alive, she'd have been found by now.

Did you try the height predictor online? At 2 you can get a better idea of their height. Mine too was a tall one, well, both are even though we are very average. My teen daughter is almost 6 feet now. The predictor was right on.
Lol her dr said she'll likely be 6'4"

The family felt it was relatively safe because it's a fenced property,

Ya sure, cuz who needs to supervise their children when they have a perfectly good fence?

Did the parents think that the fence was gonna make lunch & dinner for their daughter & apply sunblock to her little nose? W.T.F...

Sooooo, they suspect more than just a wandering child, they suspect they did something to her, don't they? They are more than likely right, that story of theirs was assinine, just letting a 6 year old do whatever she wants to do, night or day, just assinine.

— Both parents of a missing 6-year-old Bremerton girl agreed to take lie detector tests Monday as law enforcement crews continued to scour the mobile home park where she disappeared.
Jenise Wright was the focus of a search that included about 80 crews from several counties during the day and an elevated FBI presence as the day wore on.
[...]
Most days, Jenise would start making the rounds of the community at about 9:30 or 10 a.m., knocking on doors looking for someone to come outside with her, said Annysa Jones, 16, a resident of the Steele Creek complex.

Everyone in the neighborhood, it seems, knows Jenise, and they all describe her as outgoing and unafraid to talk to anyone, so much so that it worried some of them.

Mary Pelnar, 14, said much the same: Jenise has no fear of strangers. Pelnar said Sunday was unusual because of Jenise’s absence. “The day is not complete without hearing from her or hearing a story about her,”
[...]
By late Monday, the parents had both consented to taking lie detector tests and to letting a Washington State Patrol investigative team search the house without a warrant.

The neighborhood is known to have a lot of kids, and those kids playing outside is the normal soundtrack for summer days. Most days, Jenise would be at the center of it all.

On Monday, that noise was replaced for a couple of hours by the deafening rhythm of a helicopter, provided by the federal Department of Homeland Security, beating a path back and forth over the wooded area that separates the neighborhood from Waaga Way.
[...]
the helicopter took video of the area, including the woods. Detectives will be able to review the recording as they continue to investigate.

Wilson said this officially is considered a missing person case with suspicious circumstances. The term “suspicious circumstances” has less to do with anything law enforcement officials found and more to do with the fact that Jenise has remained missing. When a child is gone for two days
[...]
it often means the child was abducted or there was an accident.

Jones said she and her friends would talk to Jenise about being more careful about who she approached.

Otherwise the neighborhood didn’t seem to give anyone anything to worry about. “It’s just this is the kind of thing that doesn’t happen here,” said Taylor Harbin, 18, who grew up in the Steele Creek neighborhood.

Harbin said Jenise seemed unfazed by the suspicion others might have shown. “She’s really talkative,” she said. “If you were nice to her, she became your best friend.”

Dixie Bennett lived in the neighborhood until 2003 and discussed how it’s no place for people just passing through. “People didn’t come down here unless they had a reason,” she said. When strangers do come through, residents notice.
[...]
her draw to the community returned. She spent the bulk of her lunch hour driving around the area surrounding the Steele Creek to see if she could spot Jenise.

Two other children in the Wright home were removed by Child Protective Services. Wilson said he would not say why.

At around 2:30 p.m., Jenise’s father, James Wright, left the home accompanied by an officer from the Bremerton Police Department and another from the FBI. James Wright told Todd Best, an acquaintance of the Wright family, that he was going with the officers to take a lie detector test.

At around 3:15 p.m., sheriff’s deputies began checking identifications of anyone entering the neighborhood. The checkpoints were intended both to check the IDs and to make sure residents knew why law enforcement was there. By about 5:45 p.m., deputies began checking the inside of every vehicle.

Sometime after 8 p.m. Monday, Jenise’s mother, Denise Wright, left with officers to take a lie detector test.
http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local-news/missing-girl-a-wellknown-presence-in-neighborhood_29691205

I'm eager for the results of those Polygraphs given to the parents. Gonna go ahead and assume for now that the other 2 kids were taken for procautionary terms for the neglect the parents showed for the absence of their youngest and to question them to find out what all they know . . . . . :watching:

Bremerton is only 15 minutes from my house. This is the first I have heard the case. . . .maybe I should get some cable. . . lol. jk. I can read just fine . . . I wants updates now. . . :wait::brb:
Of course, :bag:, there are no new news updates in the middle of the night. DOH!

Last edited:
We had a large construction job in Bremerton. Scary place - lots of crime/drugs. I hope they find her but my gut says she's fallen deeper into that hell hole. Poor little trusting soul. Her parents should be shot.

I hope they find her but my gut says she's fallen deeper into that hell hole. Poor little trusting soul. Her parents should be shot.
My feeling is that the paretns are in on it. Many people think they can fool a polygraph test so the fact that they have taking one means nothing to me.

What i don't understand is how did the parents go to bed without knowing they tucked in their 6 year old? My children are 12 and 17....I still make sure they are in the house and the 12 yearold tucked into bed BEFORE I go to bed. The only way I can go to bed without the children in the house is if I know they are at a friends house. I simply do not understand!!!! We regularly check to make sure our damn cat doesn't escape from the house! Something is NOT right in this here situation.

I feel like an overprotective mom cause my kids have never played outside by themselves for more than 30 min without me or hubby out there with them.
We have a security system and allow our kid 30 min. between check-ins, but she doesn't know we watch the cameras all the time when she is outside.

Back