• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
x3vlmu.jpg

Peter & Vincenza Gialluisi​
[...]
67-year-old stroke victim, who needed a walker to get around, was stabbed to death after interrupting a burglary when he returned to his Staten Island home Sunday night.

Peter Gialluisi and his 66-year-old wife, Vincenza Gialluisi, arrived at their Venus Place home and encountered the creep when they opened a door to their house inside their garage about 9:50 p.m., cops
[...]
said.
[...]
burglar went berserk, stabbing Peter Gialluisi in the face and hands and his wife in the head, neck and back. He then fled into nearby woods.

Police sources said Dante Viggiano, 20, was arrested.

Gialluisi’s loving wife ran across the street for help after her husband was felled.

“She was bleeding from her head, all over her body,”
[...]
who was visiting his sister across the street from the victim’s home Sunday night. “She was screaming, ‘My husband! My husband! They killed my husband!’”

DiDia rushed with to try and help her dying husband.

“He was on the second step up, laying on his back,” DiDia said. “He was still breathing."

Peter Gialluisi died at Staten Island University Hospital North,
[...]
He was due to turn 68 on Tuesday.
[...]
relatives posted pictures to Facebook of a beaming Peter Gialluisi and his wife, who also has a September birthday, celebrating with grandkids and a homemade pineapple upside down cake.

“So beautiful to have spent their birthdays together,”
[...]
“Remember the moments. Be as strong as you can.”

Peter Gialluisi’s bloodied walker stood outside his home Monday
[...]
“How can you target someone like them?” asked neighbor Joan Valentino, 56. “He wasn’t even able to walk without his walker.”
“Maybe the perpetrator targeted them because he knew he couldn't move,” Valentino added. “It’s terrifying.”

Vincenza Gialluisi was in stable condition at Staten Island University Hospital
[...]
“She dedicated her life to caring for him,” said neighbor Teresa Parenti, 52. “He could not walk a few steps without oxygen.”

The stabber returned to his home on Armstrong Ave. near Barlow Ave, about three miles from where he killed Gialluisi,
[...]
Someone Viggiano lives with called 911 and reported him as emotionally disturbed,
[...]
Responding officers linked him to the stabbing and Gialluisi’s wounded wife later picked him out of a photo array.

Charges were pending against Viggiano, who was previously arrested twice, including for an August burglary, cops said. He is being treated at Staten Island University Hospital South for cuts to the hand, apparently sustained during the struggle with his victims.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/man-fatally-stabbed-article-1.1923778
t9ie60.jpg

Peter Gialluisi​

Someone Viggiano lives with called 911 and reported him as emotionally disturbed
I'm so glad his roommate called the police and got this guy off the streets! Speaking of "off the streets"...

Charges were pending against Viggiano, who was previously arrested twice, including for an August burglary, cops said.

He would've been better off locked up in jail...getting shanked by a fellow inmate...:mad:

OMG this is soo sad, I'm at a loss for words. :( He was obviously well-liked and very much loved.
As for Viggiano, a slow roast in hell for all eternity is all I can hope for.

All he had to do was turn around and run out another door. This couple was no threat to him. How terribly tragic for his wife and family. I'm glad they caught him quickly. Kudos

Back