1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

5yo Landon Robbins Is The Worst Case Of Abuse Cops Have Ever Seen, Jessica Robbins & Penis Arrested

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Whisper, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Whisper

Whisper Baptized N Dirty Water Bold Member!

[​IMG]
    Jessica Robbins & her Penis Bradley Adcox​

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/23329235/developing-rhea-co-mom-boyfriend-charged-in-5-year-olds-murder
    [​IMG]
    Landon Wood​
    http://www.local8now.com/crimetrack...-bond-in-5-year-old-death-case-222732181.html

Landon Cole Lee Robbins

[​IMG]

http://evansmortuary.biz/landon-cole-lee-robbins/

I wouldnt have included moms name in obit but Im a bitch like that

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Atanie

Atanie Member

This is heart breaking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. cubby

cubby Veteran Member Bold Member!

yeah why put in that she's gonna cherish his memory when she didn't cherish him when alive?

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. sinfulplezurz702

sinfulplezurz702 Well-Known Member

Where were all these "special" people when he was being abused? Didn't anybody know? It says he was a student..how come nobody did anything?

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Mega Ultra

Mega Ultra Active Member

Details of abuse:

http://www.tfponline.com/news/2013/sep/19/a-boys-last-dayscigarette-butts-and/

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  6. Whisper

Whisper Baptized N Dirty Water Bold Member!

I know its said 100xs a day here by me alone and more by everyone
    BUT
    How the fuck do people do this to a fucking baby>???
    I dont get it,
    I just dont fucking get it or understand it and hope I never do
    My mom was no mother of the year but we werent hit and I didnt hit mine and Heav doesnt hit either
    I understand the diff between hitting and beating but we werent hit
    and I cant imagine anyone hitting my gbaby Id kill the bastards whether it was a family member or not

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. thehesbomb

thehesbomb Trusted Member

Okay, this about broke my fucking heart. This little guy knew he couldn't take much more pain and suffering and his shit-sucking whore of a mother didn't give a rat's tiny puckered asshole. I hope she dies in pain and alone, thinking about all the love she could have had if she had even tried to be a mother.

8. China

China La Mera Mera Bold Member!

Landon's paternal grandfather, Jerry Wells, said before the hearing that no punishment for Robbins and Adcox could be enough. Wells is the father of Gerald Wells, the boy's biological father.^^^^^^^^^^

I can think of a couple of things that might make it enough punishment.
    I don't think they could be rehabilitated.....save some air and kill em. Just plain and simple. I don't give a flying fuck if the man had a magic penis...if you fail your kids like that you don't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us!!

9. myra manes

myra manes Unfazed Crusader Bold Member!

They both deserve death!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Robynne

Robynne The Evil Queen Bold Member!

I can totally see him saying they were the best parents. I really can, he wanted them to not be angry with him.
    My five year old gets into trouble, and he's telling me he loves me over and over all the way to the corner. (I tell him that I love him too, but that he still has to do his time)
    That poor kid just gave up. He didnt want to live like that anymore, so he let his injuries take him.

R.I.P. Landon Robbins
    You will be in all out hearts forever.

11. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO Titty sprinkles!!!! Bold Member!

Let the wolves have at these pieces of filth. I can't even articulate how just upset this makes me. I almost wish I was still in Tennessee so I could somehow put an end to these two vermin.
    Also in one of the pics it looks like the poor babies teeth are black. Ugh that always upsets me to see kids whose teeth are neglected like that.