• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
A five-year-old boy was kidnapped from his home during a home invasion. He was being watched by his guardians 19-year-old daughter. She reported that two masked men held her down and took him about 1:30 PM

There was an Amber alert that was issued but it did not work in this case. His body was found.
The authorities realize that this was not the case and is further questioning the caretaker as a person of interest in the death of this little boy.

http://m.wcvb.com/news/amber-alert-...yearold-with-family-in-massachusetts/30301916
http://m.wcvb.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-abducted-5yearold-with-family-in-massachusetts/30301916?utm_campaign=wcvb+channel+5+boston&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=hootsuite

Last edited:
My area is hitting the jackpot as of recent. This is also kind of local to me, or local as in it was all over my local news this morning.

Supposedly 2 masked men dressed all in black broke in, held the 19 year old down and kidnapped the boy. The child's body was found essentially right outside the house, which is a fabulous red and white striped trailer.

The parents did not have custody, it was reported that a family member did but they didn't reveal the relationship.

The last bit of news that they revealed this morning before I came to work was that they have suspects in custody but they didn't say anything other than that.

Like most everyone else, I'm calling bullshit on the kidnapping story. While kidnapping does happen what happens more is a child is murdered and the fucking murdering rocket scientists come up with a bullshit kidnapping story like this it's the second coming of the Lindberg case or something.

I saw the Amber alert last night on my news feed. When I went backback to it this morning I saw that his body was found :(.

Yea, this 19 yo is suspicious. Like was there even a motive to kidnap this child? I just don't get it. Was the bitch jealous or something? (Jealous of the younger child for the attention he was getting or something?)

Like was there even a motive to kidnap this child?
It wasn't money by the looks of the trailer. Yeah, that was inappropriate, I know.

By what my local channels were broadcasting I would say the only motive would have been the biological parents wanting their child back but if that were the case then why did they kill him? It doesn't make sense that they would kidnap their child to just kill him essentially in the process.

It wasn't money by the looks of the trailer. Yeah, that was inappropriate, I know.

No I totally was thinking the same thing. LOL But I live in a trailer (Its a beautiful double wide and we like to call it a "Manufactured Home!")

No I totally was thinking the same thing. LOL But I live in a trailer (Its a beautiful double wide and we like to call it a "Manufactured Home!")
This made me smile. When my grandparents retired they moved "to the country" & my grandma was so excited about her NEW "Manufactured Home"! :)

This made me smile. When my grandparents retired they moved "to the country" & my grandma was so excited about her NEW "Manufactured Home"! :)

They are quite nice though. They don't look like trailers, just little homes.
:)

Weird moment - I typed & posted a whole thing about the post & it's gone. :shrug: I don't want to type it again.

I'm third generation trailer trash, raising the 4th generation.

Of course today my trailer has been re-sided with a new roof and is sitting on a basement but I have no shame in having lived in a trailer all my life. It's the occupants of the trailer that make it trashy not the trailer itself.:)

They are quite nice though. They don't look like trailers, just little homes.
:)
They do! She loved picking out carpet, floorings, etc. She had lived in 1 house in a suburb for over 30 years so that manufactured home was like Christmas to her! They moved back to the city when she got cancer & she was so sad to leave it.
The only thing is, they're long so some models are hard to decorate or set up furniture. Her living room was difficult to figure out.

I'm third generation trailer trash, raising the 4th generation.

Of course today my trailer has been re-sided with a new roof and is sitting on a basement but I have no shame in having lived in a trailer all my life. It's the occupants of the trailer that make it trashy not the trailer itself.:)
I'm impressed you have a basement, I didn't even know that was possible!

My husbands grandma lives in army barracks, which are fancy trailers for the 1940s. She's lived there for 50 years & bought it for $1600 in the 60s.

Pure assumptions but I think the 19 yr old was jealous or some weird "deal" went wrong. Like the boy is kidnapped, she works with the kidnappers, she gets cut of ransom.....but no ransom was ever sought.

EDITED to add: There was a glitch. I meant to post this like 3 posts back, in a new tab it was there still so I hit post & it worked....very confused right now.

They do! She loved picking out carpet, floorings, etc. She had lived in 1 house in a suburb for over 30 years so that manufactured home was like Christmas to her! They moved back to the city when she got cancer & she was so sad to leave it.
The only thing is, they're long so some models are hard to decorate or set up furniture. Her living room was difficult to figure out.

Yea we have re-arranged our living room countless times. I think we finally got it to where everything looks right and we are comfortable with it. I believe it is the biggest living room I have ever had.
We had to buy more furniture to make it work! LOL

I'm impressed you have a basement, I didn't even know that was possible!

My husbands grandma lives in army barracks, which are fancy trailers for the 1940s. She's lived there for 50 years & bought it for $1600 in the 60s.

If you buy your own land you can just dig out a basement and "attach" it to the trailer. We are thinking on buying one straight up and finding a nice piece of land and doing the same thing :)

I don't believe for one second there were any intruders at all. The 19-yr-old killed him and made up the story.

I got the feeling the 19 year old was just an abusive skank who probably did mean things to this lil guy on a regular basis and this time it went too far. If not her then her parents (the guardians) were the abusive ones. You would think if this child wasn't with his parents he already felt unloved and to have his last moments on earth stolen from someone who also felt no love for him just makes me so sad. If I could I would save all the children in the world from abuse and keep them all and shower them with lots of love because I probably couldn't afford anything else but I feel that would be enough :(

The first link has been updated to say the caretaker was in fact lieng about the home invasion, and they are questioning a person of interest who knew the boy.

Another sad note he had a twin sister as well as a younger sister

2s9wpsm.jpg

Tiffany VanAlstyne is led to a police vehicle after her arraignment in Knox town court on Friday. The 19-year old has been accused of killing a 5-year-old cousin in her care and then calling in a false report that two masked intruders took the boy from their Albany-area home.
1zqalow.jpg
Upstate New York boy, 5, 'thrown away like a piece of trash' after cousin, 19, murders him: cops
Little Kenneth White's lifeless body was found in a culvert, buried in snow, Thursday night, hours after he was reported abducted by two masked men from his Berne home, police said. But cops later said the report of masked men was false and that his 19-year-old cousin had killed the child.
He was “thrown away like a piece of trash.”

A 19-year-old woman strangled her little 5-year-old cousin to death before tossing his body in a culvert and burying him in snow, then called cops to claim the child had been abducted from the Albany-area home
[...]
Tiffany VanAlstyne was arrested Friday and arraigned on second-degree murder charges after authorities found little Kenneth White’s lifeless body buried in heavy snow across the street from his Berne home
[...]
“It's sinful, and it’s sad,” Albany County Sheriff Craig Apple told reporters at a news briefing
[...]
originally called cops around 1:10 p.m. to report that two masked men barged into the family mobile home, pinned her down and made off with little Kenneth.
[....]
the boy’s 4-year-old sister Christine and his twin sister, Cheyanne, were unharmed.
[...]
But cops quickly learned that the teen’s account was full of holes. She’d only been home alone with the children for 30 minutes, cops said, a tiny window in which she was able to kill the child, bury him some 40 yards up and across Thatcher Park Road and then call her mother and 911.
[...]
Brenda VanAlstyne, left home briefly on an errand when the crime was committed, cops said. Brenda is the young children’s aunt and their legal guardian since September, Apple said.

Kenneth was found sometime around 10 p.m. Thursday after a police K-9 found the scent and tracked it to the culvert,
[...]
Apple said the boy died of asphyxia due to strangulation and his body showed signs of blunt force trauma. He’d been tossed off the road, then intentionally buried in snow.

[...]
"You know we caught some contradictions in a few different statements that were taken so a few flags had popped. It's a horrific case. I mean, we lost a 5-year-old child, a senseless death who left behind a twin sister and a four-year-old sister,"
[...]
The boy’s biological mother, Christine White, lives in Amsterdam, N.Y., about 30 miles north of Berne, while his father, Jason White, lives in western Massachusetts.
[..]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...e-new-york-boy-5-found-dead-article-1.2050824
o902n4.jpg

saxxg4.jpg

What an evil bitch. If she didn't want to watch her when she say hey mom I don't want to watch them. just so sad that their parents couldn't step up. sounds like they had your aunt which you would think would be better than being in foster care.

287kjkn.jpg
Tiffany Vanalstyne, 19, strangled her cousin, 5-year-old Kenneth White, and then bashed him in the head until he was dead
Babysitter, 19, 'strangled and beat 5-year-old cousin to death' in front of his twin and little sister and 'threw his body away like trash' then told police he had been kidnapped by robbers
  • Kenneth White, 5, was found dead in a ditch 40 miles from the trailer where he and his two sisters lived in Knox, New York, Thursday night
  • His cousin Tiffany Vanalstyne, 19, who was left to babysit him and his siblings, has been charged with his murder
  • She allegedly strangled the boy and bashed him in the head until he died
  • Vanalstyne then threw his body over a guardrail into a ditch near the mobile home and covered it snow, police say
  • She then called police and said he had been kidnapped by two masked men in an attempt to cover up for the murder, according to authorities
  • After an Amber Alert and a massive search, police determined that story to be a hoax
  • Kenneth and his sisters had been living with his aunt, Vanalstyne's mother, after both his parents lost custody
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-5-year-old-NY-boy-dead.html#ixzz3MP1pjpUg

shes been formally charged now

A 19-year-old who sparked a manhunt when she claimed two masked intruders abducted a 5-year-old boy from a home in upstate New York has been charged with murder for allegedly strangling the boy.
[....]
Tiffany VanAlstyne, 19, was charged with second-degree murder, Albany County Sheriff Craig Apple said Friday.
[...]
She pleaded not guilty at her arraignment
[...]
Apple would not discuss a motive but said said the VanAlstyne "gave a statement that lead to charges" and that authorities had "more than enough evidence to go forward with a murder charge.
[...]
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/nation...t-5-Year-Old-in-New-York-State-286278361.html

I fucking knew it!!! Heartless evil little bitch! I hope she goes away for a very long time for this! That little boy trusted her!

Back