• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sarahdownunder

Trusted Member
Bear with me, this is convoluted. Couldn't find more info apart from this article and couldn't find any previous threads for this.

A 55yo woman from Melbourne, Australia was sentenced to 2-4 years (could be out in 1 with time already served) for holding down her 12yo daughter and opening her legs - so as to allow the woman's 37yo nephew to rape the 12yo girl.

This is in addition to the incestuous relationship the 55yo mother and the 37yo nephew were already maintaining. And after they'd forced the 12yo daughter to watch them having sex.

The 37yo nephew decided he was going to 'break the virginity' of the 12yo daughter and her mother 55, held her legs open for him, while the girl cried and told them to stop. The 37yo then continued to abuse the 12yo for 3 years after he 'broke her virginity'.

The mother received her sickeningly light sentence, while the nephew was sentenced to 7-9 years.

Frankly, I'm absolutely disgusted at the leniency of sentencing here. The 37yo nephew deserved triple of what he got. And the 55yo mother - should be right alongside him. The 55yo mother claimed she was depressed and felt intimidated by her 37yo nephew. Hence her actions.

I call bullshit on that. Depression doesn't make you an incestuous pedophile. Nor does it make you accept someone else being an incestuous pedophile. And if he was so intimidating - why not get help? This woman is just a filthy, obscene animal just like her nephew. Both are good only, for a bullet in the head.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-nephew-rape-12-year-old-daughter-jailed.html

The 55yo mother claimed she was depressed and felt intimidated by her 37yo nephew.

But what she really means is that the attention her nephew was giving her daughter

made her angry and that she allowed this rape to happen because HATRED.

I agree the mother should be doing way more time.

Does Australia ever give sentences that aren't lenient?

And what is it with that country and incest stories? Seems to be a disproportionately large number of em coming out of that place.

I couldn't help but chuckle at "does incest."

Nothing funny about the rest of the article, though. I can't really think of anything worse that a mother could do to her daughter. That particular act right there makes me physically ill. I'm not sure what the appropriate punishment for this mom would be. She needs to be thankful I'm not the one doling it out.

I couldn't help but chuckle at "does incest."

Nothing funny about the rest of the article, though. I can't really think of anything worse that a mother could do to her daughter. That particular act right there makes me physically ill. I'm not sure what the appropriate punishment for this mom would be. She needs to be thankful I'm not the one doling it out.

I've got the flu and seriously, my brain isn't working properly. :)

Poor girl...trusting anyone will be tough for her whole life considering her own damn mother did this to her. Disgusting rapists and any enablers should be burned alive..
I'm on board with the burned alive idea. I feel like they should have the fire put out and then repeatedly started again.... You know just to really drag it out and get the point across

There is no punishment sufficiently awful for these too.
So let me suggest some...

Castrate him with dull implements.
Flog her until she in unconscious.
Hang them both by the necks with only part of their feet being able to touch ground.
Then put GPS trackers on them, air drop them nude in the outback and see what happens.
If they make it to civilization, do it again.

That poor little girl. I don't care what the mom and nephew want to do. They are adults. But, for the rest of her life that little girl will live with that betrayal. I can't even imagine. I'd move heaven and hell before I would let anyone touch my kids...she held her daughter's legs open. Yeah, I'm going to puke.
Is there any prison justice over there?

Having a daughter close to that age (14) it literally brought tears to my eyes. To think the complete and yet betrayal by the ONE person who should protect you from everything (or at least us moms try to). Also, she was 43 when she had her! By then you should be a mature adult, but if Dreamin Demon has taught us nothing else it's that there is no age limit to depravity! The mother should have an even harsher sentence then the nephew.

Back