• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

Not much out yet on this one.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/officials-count-five-victims-in-multiple-homicide-at-alabama-home/

MOBILE COUNTY, ALABAMA — The Mobile County Sheriff’s Office is investigating multiple homicides in the Citronelle area Saturday afternoon, [...]

According to a spokesperson for the sheriff’s office, deputies have a suspect in custody in Greene County, Mississippi. At this time, there does not appear to be a search for any additional suspects.

According to a tweet from the sheriff’s office, there were five victims.

Found some more here:
http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2016/08/several_people_dead_at_citrone.html

"Five people were found dead Saturday afternoon inside a Citronelle home, authorities say.

A 4-month-old baby was found alive inside the residence, authorities say. One of the victims was believed to be pregnant.

The murder victims were found in a residence in the 17000 block of Jim Platt Road, police said.

Mobile County Sheriff's Capt. Paul Burch and District Attorney Ashley Rich described the crime scene as the worst they have seen in their careers due to number of bodies.

"We have a horrible scene here," Rich said.

Burch said the scene is going to take a couple of days to process.

Multiple weapons were used in the attack, he said.

A suspect is in police custody.

Burch said the suspect walked into the Greene County Sheriff's Office and confessed to the crimes.

Police were first notified of a possible multiple homicide by a woman who walked into the Citronelle Police Department on Saturday afternoon, he said.

The woman told police she had been kidnapped late Friday night or early Saturday morning and got away from her captor, he said."​

Last edited:
The woman told police she had been kidnapped late Friday night or early Saturday morning and got away from her captor, he said."
Lucky to be alive.
I hope she gets therapy, she's going to have a lot of emitional burdens over this.

Wow. Wonder what set this individual off so bad that they would slaughter a pregnant woman. You have to be a real dick snot to do such a thing. I can't imagine the fear in that house. Some stains don't ever wash clean no matter how hard you try. I can only imagine how awful a murder house is even after cleansed. Mainly just knowing what transpired there.

Last edited:
A little bit more. The pregnant woman was at 5 months. :( The suspect's name is Derrick Dearman. I'm friggin glad he confessed, give him the max penalty:

http://wkrg.com/2016/08/20/multiple-homicides-under-investigation-in-citronelle/

MCSO Detective Paul Burch said they’ve named Derrick Dearman as the suspect after he drove himself to a Green County Mississippi police department and confessed to committing murder in Alabama.

Burch said one of the victims was 5-months pregnant, so Dearman faces 6 counts of Capital Murder. The only survivor is a small infant who Burch said was in the house when officers arrived and has been taken to safety.
Edited to add the FBI is coming to investigate:

http://www.thecallnews.com/2016/08/20/update-fbi-called-in-and-suspect-identified/

Withholding her name until family can be notified, police said the woman told them her and her infant child had been kidnapped by Dearman and held hostage for hours.

The woman went on to tell police of a horrific and grewsome crime that took place on Jim Platt Road. Officials said when they arrived at the scene immediately they knew more help was needed in the investigation and the Mobile County Sheriff’s Department was called in to assist.

Citronelle Police officials have confirmed the murders were the result of a domestic incident. Although names are being withheld pending notification of next of kin, police have confirmed five adults and one unborn child were murdered.
And here's the fucker himself:

Derrick_zpsy0kmlmzc.jpeg

Last edited:

The crime scene must be horrific, five bodies, one five months pregnant, more than one weapon used and officials acknowledging it will take several days at the scene they say is the worst they had ever had to deal with.

Makes the little house on top of the rise look nefarious.

37740F3500000578-0-image-m-7_1471754657976.jpg

I wonder what the whipped topping is for.

My bet, someone had recently gone fishing because when you go to a bait shop for worms, you come out with them in all kinds of previously used containers, from sour cream, margarine tubs, to cool whip.

[doublepost=1471789452,1471781601][/doublepost]
A 4-month-old baby was found alive inside the residence,

Blessed be...
mini-graphics-hearts-115444.png

He looks like he "dips", the whipped topping bowl could be his "spit jar" kept for when he couldn't spit out the window. My grandmother used to keep something just like this, but a little smaller, with a pop on lid so it didn't spill, she also put a folded up paper towel in to soak it up and minimize the mess.

Dipping and chewing tobacco has go to be one of the most disgusting habits ever thought up.

And my nanny dipped snuff not tobaccy.

Dipping and chewing tobacco has go to be one of the most disgusting habits ever thought up.
And my nanny dipped snuff not tobaccy.

images
Granny sayin' "Hey, watch which way you aim that stream."

images
A little dab will do ya!

http://m.14news.com/14news/db/383202/content/KmjySRRS

Update with names and a motive.

Names of Citronelle murder victims released by officials

CITRONELLE, AL (WALA) - The Mobile County Sheriff's Office has released the names of the five people who were murdered in their home in Citronelle. The names are:

Robert Lee Brown, 26 years-old

Chelsea Marie Reed, 22 years-old

Justin Kaleb Reed, 23 years-old

Joseph Adam Turner, 26 years-old

Shannon Melissa Randall, 35 years-old

Sheriff's investigators say Chelsea Reed was five months pregnant with a boy. Also in the house was a three-month old infant that belonged to one of the murder victims.

According to investigating officers, 34 year-old Laneta Lester was staying with her sister at the home on Jim Platt Road in Citronelle. Sheriff officials said she was trying to leave an abusive relationship with murder suspect Derrick Dearman of Leakesville, Mississippi.

Around 1:00 a.m. someone inside the house called 911 saying Dearman was on their property, say investigators. Citronelle police arrived on the scene, but Dearman apparently had left, say officials.

Between 1:15 a.m. and daylight, Sheriff deputies say, Dearman broke into the house and attacked the adults while they were sleeping. Captain Paul Burch, with the Mobile County Sheriff's Office, said the victims "put up a fight." Mobile County investigators also say Dearman used several weapons.

“Firearms were used as well as other instruments," says Burch.

After the murders, Sheriff officials say Dearman forced Lester and the infant into a vehicle and drove to Mississippi. Investigators say Dearman released Lester and the baby as Dearman, accompanied by his father, went to the Green County Sheriff's office to turn himself in.

Lester and the baby went to Citronelle Police to give her account of the murders, say officials.

Investigators say Dearman will be charged with six counts of capital murder because one of the victims, Chelsea Reed, was pregnant, say sheriff's deputies.

Investigators said it was one of the most gruesome crime scenes they have ever seen.

[...]This wasn’t, you know, one shot and someone falls down and it’s over with, this was a horrible horrible scene and I can only imagine what the victims were going through as it was happening,” says Burch.

“There is no doubt that Dearman is responsible…we think he is solely responsible," Burch continues, "“People attacked in their sleep and murdered brutally…fits every bill of capital murder."

Captain Paul Burch says the 27 year-old Dearman will be extradited to Mobile County "immediately."

CITRONELLE, AL – Five people are dead, including a pregnant woman, after a coward who was pissed at his girlfriend murdered them as they were sleeping.

Police say they received a 911 call from the residence Saturday night after someone there said 27-year-old Derrick Dearman was trespassing on their property.

Dearman was on the property because his girlfriend, Laneta Lester, had gone to the house to stay with her sister in order to get away from Dearman and their “abusive relationship.”

Police arrived on the scene but were unable to locate Dearman and left. Hours later, police say Dearman returned to the home and used multiple weapons, including a gun, to attack the occupants as they were sleeping.

When he was done, Dearman had brutally murdered five people. The victims are Robert Lee Brown, 26; Chelsea Marie Reed, 22, who was five months pregnant; Justin Kaleb Reed, 23; Joseph Adam Turner, 26; Shannon Melissa Randall, 35.

Dearman then kidnapped Lester and a three-month-old infant and drove them to his father’s house in Mississippi. Once there he released Lester and the child then walked into a police station and told them about the murders.

“We have a horrible scene here,” Mobile County District Attorney Ashley Rich said. “I’ve been an assistant district attorney and now the elected DA, for six years, in total a 20-year career as a prosecutor, and I have never seen a scene where there were five people brutally and viciously murdered. That’s what we have here.”

Dearman is in custody and facing six counts of capital murder — five counts for the adult and one for the unborn baby. He has a criminal history and had an outstanding burglary warrant at the time of the murders. Family members and his ex-wife said Dearman had a quick temper and a history of beating on the ladies.

FOX10 News | WALA

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

So...this stupid woman caused her entire family to be slaughtered over this fellow? I contend, that the decline of the United States of America, truly began following the adoption of the Nineteenth Amendment to the Constitution.

the decline of the United States of America, truly began following the adoption of the Nineteenth Amendment to the Constitution.

Me too...Women should stay home where they fucking belong, because women rule

the world from their side of the bed anyways.

its true...men come home and unburden them selves to their wives..and a woman will

have the solution to whatever the problem might be.

Someone argued this point with me once by pointing out that a man might not

have a wife to talk too, so I countered with whores...if they didn't have a wife

they told their whores...either way...woman rule the world and they don;t have to

vote to do it either....they just have to listen and suggest.

Someone argued this point with me once by pointing out that a man might not
have a wife to talk too, so I countered with whores...if they didn't have a wife
they told their whores...either way...woman rule the world and they don;t have to
vote to do it either....they just have to listen and suggest.

I think I broke my finger I hit the thanks button so hard.

From the link:

After the killings, authorities said, Dearman abducted estranged girlfriend Laneta Lester, who had sought refuge at the house, and a child of two of the victims. Dearman said he spared their lives because “I came down and realized what was really going on.”

“(I) turned myself in because I was sober and knew what was the right thing to do,” Dearman said.

In videotaped comments broadcast on Mobile-area television, Dearman expressed his love for Lester and apologized “to all the family members.” Dearman, saying all the victims were friends, added: “Don’t do drugs.” He said he doesn’t deserve to live.

About 1 a.m. Saturday, someone inside the home called 911 and reported that Dearman was on the property, authorities said in a statement. Citronelle police came to the house, but Dearman had left before officers arrived, sheriff’s officials said.

Before daylight Saturday, Dearman returned to the home and attacked the victims while they were sleeping, the sheriff’s department said. Authorities said at least one gun and other, unspecified weapons were used.

After the killings, Dearman forced Lester and a 3-month-old identified by relatives as the child of Randall and Turner into a vehicle, and they drove to Dearman’s father’s house in Mississippi. Dearman released Lester and the infant and turned himself in, authorities said.

Derrick Dearman found guilty in 5 Citronelle murders, jury recommends execution
https://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2018/09/derrick_dearman_found_guilty_o.html

Derrick Dearman, the man charged with killing five people, one of whom was a pregnant women, and kidnapping his estranged girlfriend and an unrelated infant, has been found guilty of 10 counts of capital murder, according to the Mobile County District Attorney's Office.

The jury recommended the death penalty, according to the DA's office.

Back