• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
r4hJSVU.jpg

She was a substitute teacher, until she was let go in 2015. She didn't teach at this boy's school or in his district, so I can only assume the victim is a friend of her child's. :wtf:

I have to wonder if this is why she chose that particular career path. The pool of female predatory teachers seems to widen daily.

A Clearwater mother is accused of sleeping with a 17-year-old boy who attends Countryside High School.

Deborah Johnson, 49, is charged with unlawful sexual activity with a minor. Johnson was arrested last Thursday, according to an affidavit.

Police say she had consensual sex with the minor on Nov. 26. Investigators say Johnson was arrested last week after the victim’s parents went to police.

The Clearwater Police Department and Pinellas County School District officials have declined to comment on the case.

A district representative did say that Johnson was once hired as a substitute but never taught at Countryside High or any other school in the district. She was let go in 2015.

Julie Pollack’s son goes to school with the teenager. “That’s horrifying. That’s disgusting,” Pollack said.

She learned about the allegations Thursday. “I’m 51 and my son is 15 and his friends are over my house all the time. It’s respect. That’s just a boundary you don’t touch,” Pollack said.

Pollack’s son Jackson said students were talking about it around campus. “It’s kind of awkward if you’re doing that with someone’s mom,” he said.

http://wfla.com/2016/12/08/clearwater-mother-faces-sex-with-minor-charges/

Pollack’s son Jackson said students were talking about it around campus. “It’s kind of awkward if you’re doing that with someone’s mom,” he said..... Uuummmm yeah like when one of my girlfriends asked my dad out... :hungover:

Good luck living that down kid. Everyone knows you fucked geriatric barbie.
[doublepost=1481252526,1481252493][/doublepost]

I hope you punched her out.
I sure the hell didn't bring her home anymore - I had NEVER seen my native american dad blush until that day ♡♡♡

Is there a Headline of The Year contest? Because @everjaded rates a special punny trophy. That's why I gave it an Awesome.
Everyone knows you fucked geriatric barbie.
Another Awesome.

I have heard that teen boys will have sexual relations with almost anything. And mugshots are rarely flattering, But really? As my former brother in law (husband's sister's third husband :rolleyes:o_O) said.."they all feel the same in the dark..."

Last edited:
Doesn't Clearwater have enough going on, what with $cientology being homebased there and all?

This story does however prove what we have known all along.
Teenage boys will literally poke anything with a hole.

When I ran a youth centre, we had a client 19, male, dumb as a sack of rocks.
He was proud because he was porking this 40-something ditch pig.
Honestly she looked like she had 180,000 miles on her...
all in 5 inch increments.
Pulled him aside tried talking sense to him.
When no headway was being made I gave him some condoms and told him at least be careful.
His response..."I don't have to wear those, she has it under control"
He then sired the most messed up looking baby I have ever seen with her.
Oh...her fourth..with yet another different spackle donor..all under 20.

Taze these idiots by the nuts.
Send the women off to logging or mining camps to be the community bike.
I feel badly if she has kids.
I would be changing my name in a hurry.

First of all this website blatantly says no personal attacks and whoever posted this and whoever is allowing this post could be sued for deformation of character. Especially considering not one lick of information stated on this story is true. It must be really easy to sit behind your keyboards and judge people with no real knowledge of the matter. Shows how much of a life all of you have, your part of a website called "dreamindemon", I mean c'mon. Secondly not one fucking person has any right to comment on this womans apppearance, life choices, or marital status whatsoever. NO ONE KNOWS HER.ho ther fuck are any of you to judge based on a story that isn't even true. That woman is not and never was a teacher or substitute. She did not choose to be a substitute teacher to prey on youg men. Also if any of you did research it says that it was consensual, does anyone know what that means? if not feel free to open google in another tab. It was mutual between the 17 year old and her. She didn't drug him, force him, he wanted it just as much as her.

First of all this website blatantly says no personal attacks and whoever posted this and whoever is allowing this post could be sued for deformation of character. Especially considering not one lick of information stated on this story is true. It must be really easy to sit behind your keyboards and judge people with no real knowledge of the matter. Shows how much of a life all of you have, your part of a website called "dreamindemon", I mean c'mon. Secondly not one fucking person has any right to comment on this womans apppearance, life choices, or marital status whatsoever. NO ONE KNOWS HER.ho ther fuck are any of you to judge based on a story that isn't even true. That woman is not and never was a teacher or substitute. She did not choose to be a substitute teacher to prey on youg men. Also if any of you did research it says that it was consensual, does anyone know what that means? if not feel free to open google in another tab. It was mutual between the 17 year old and her. She didn't drug him, force him, he wanted it just as much as her.
So give us the real story.
You must know her to come in here and blast is like this.
So let's hear it.

t must be really easy to sit behind your keyboards and judge people with no real knowledge of the matter. Shows how much of a life all of you have, your part of a website called "dreamindemon", I mean c'mon. Secondly not one fucking person has any right to comment on this womans apppearance, life choices, or marital status whatsoever. NO ONE KNOWS HER.ho ther fuck are any of you to judge based on a story that isn't even true.

Oh, wow, what a revelation! No one has ever come here and said that before. :rolleyes: You have no idea how unoriginal you are.

Do any of you have a real life, or jobs to literally be sitting here to respond to this that quickly I mean jesus christ? The real story is no ones business, if it was you would know it.

Do any of you have a real life, or jobs to literally be sitting here to respond to this that quickly I mean jesus christ? The real story is no ones business, if it was you would know it.

Honestly, George, I don't give a fuck. We discuss incidents based on publicly available information. Believe it or not, that's perfectly legal and also doesn't constitute libel against any of the people or organizations mentioned. Why are you so wound up about it? You have a dog in this hunt?

It was mutual between the 17 year old and her. She didn't drug him, force him, he wanted it just as much as her.[/QUOTE]
Hey George, are you really Deborah [that just got out on bail] that transitioned or wanted to after being arrested or the boy that took a liking to her? I sure the hell have a pretty good idea you aren't the kids father but neither here nor there: if you want to set us straight because you know the real scoop please do so. We will wait with bated breath

Last edited:
once something hits the papers it becomes fodder for all that read or watches it. Most people have smart phones or tablets like me that squeak like grabbed greased pigs with they get a notice on a thread they comment on or post on many forms of social media sites they are on each different tone dentes a different site or email so they can chose to ignore or respond

Last edited:
All crimes are public record (unless there are a special circumstances)
We didn't make this up, we got the story from other news sources.

Here's your chance to report the facts. Set the record straight if it's wrong.

What does this translate to in English? Look, charges were filed. The media reported on those charges. Since there has The big difference is I don't fuck teenagers, I fuck people in my own fucking peer group...
they were goin into ghetto rap and callin you a hoe,they just didn't know the proper way to spell it! My fingers are shaking so bad from laughing my typing too probably leaves much to be desired

I'm definitely not deborah. just FYI. You could be arrested for anything doesn't mean your guilty. Thank you for your sad attempts to correct me but I'm well aware of the law. Honestly I doubt your fucking anyone buffetgirl, bcuz if you were you wouldn't be on this site.
[doublepost=1485536862,1485536692][/doublepost]For all you legal eagles brush up on your facts before you have open discussions about a matter your completely clueless on. IDGAF if you talk about the matter but at least do your research and get your facts right.

[doublepost=1485536862,1485536692][/doublepost]For all you legal eagles brush up on your facts before you have open discussions about a matter your completely clueless on. IDGAF if you talk about the matter but at least do your research and get your facts right.
I'm trying to be fair.
I've asked a couple of times for you to set the record straight.
I'm starting to think there is nothing to correct or you would have done it from your first post.

Don't be mad at us because Deborah is a teen diddler.

This site is exactly what is wrong with this country today. First of all, to the idiot who just said that Clearwater has a lot going on because of Scientology...have you ever even been to Clearwater? I can assure you everyone in Clearwater pays no mind to scientologist and it surely does not mean Clearwater has a lot going on. I literally lost brain cells reading your post with how stupid it was. Secondly the ignorance of all of these posts is screamin. Like you all must feel pretty bad about your own lives to sit here and prey on others. It's simple... I can respect ones opinion if it's based off actual facts, not just floosey thoughts you cook up while you sit in front of your computer with no life prob jacking off starting internet wars over a situation that literally has no concern to you nor is inviting to any of your bullshit. Maybe instead of trolling the internet you should pick up a book, go to a museum, do something important with your life....at least that will make the fact that you are even a living being more justifiable in my eyes than the fact that you waste your time being ratchet internet trolls.

Don't be mad at us because Deborah is a teen diddler.[/QUOTE]
with a bad mug shot that makes her look like a rabid druggie dog ready to lunge and attack the photographer. You know how many places this story with that mug shot is online now? lets say close to half a dozen so you can go to each one and tell them how unfair they are being with an almost 50 year old woman having sex with a kid not only to be young enough to be their son but in some cultures their grandson

deformation of character
I think she has already been deformed.

To make this even better, age of consent in FL is 18. So guess what, even if it was consensual between Deborahbeast and this kid, the parents had every legal right in the world to contact the police.

Your argument is invalid.

I feel like there should be a trophy when you get your first tard defender on a thread.

I got TWO!!! I am filled with pride. Much like Deborah Johnson was filled with 17 year old. :hilarious:

Last edited:
Back