• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
In a scum bag move Frankie Williams shot his daughter Kelly in the back of her head and left her lying on the bathroom floor.
Frankie had a sucide pact with his mother. He also successfully offed himself. To bad the fucker didn't kill himself first.

http://fox43.com/2017/04/25/neighbors-horrified-by-murder-suicide-in-york-co/
-- A custody battle turned into a double murder-suicide in York County after three people were found dead in a home in Manchester Township.

Northern York County Regional Police said a man shot and killed his mother, his 3-year-old daughter and then himself.

Authorities went to a home on the 700 block of Greenbriar Road in Manchester Township for a welfare check. They received a call that 21-year-old Frankie Williams; his mother, 50-year-old Tammy Williams; and his daughter, 3-year-old Kelly Williams; never showed up for a child custody exchange in Virginia on Saturday.

Brenda Bottiglier, a neighbor, said, "I can't believe it because this is a very quiet neighborhood for the most part."

Police found all three dead with gunshot wounds. The coroner ruled Frankie Williams' was self-inflicted.

Megan Bottiglier, a neighbor, said, "It's really surprising because they just moved in, and we were going to meet them and stuff."

Officials said Kelly's mother, Makayla Lane, recently filed for full custody of Kelly, but Williams did not want her to take the child to North Carolina, where Lane lives.

They believe Williams and his mother made a pact to carry out the murder-suicide, which also cost an innocent child her life.

Brenda Bottiglier said, "I can't even express the sadness because I just saw her. She was playing and they just seemed so happy. It's kind of bizarre."

Last edited:
Back