• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Ever thought about how you'd spend your lottery winnings?
http://www.chron.com/national/article/3M-lottery-winner-invested-money-in-crystal-meth-8424379.php
A man who won $3 million on a scratch-off lottery game last year in Waycross, Georgia, invested all of his winnings in a crystal meth trafficking ring, federal prosecutors say.

Ronnie Music, Jr, 45, plead guilty to federal drug trafficking and firearm charges during a plea hearing last week. Evidence presented in the case suggested Music worked with a group to gain access to and distribute methamphetamine throughout Georgia.

Some of Music's conspirators were caught trying to sell about 11 pounds of crystal meth, valued at more than $500,000. Music was revealed as the supplier during the investigation. Agents seized over $1 million worth of methamphetamine, a large cache of firearms, thousands of rounds of ammunition, multiple vehicles, and over $600,000 in cash.
[....]
United States Attorney Ed Tarver said in a press release. "As a result of his unsound investment strategy, Music now faces decades in a federal prison."
920x920_zpsdiokbfpm.jpg

Diversification is the key. He shoulda spread it out a little if he was trying to jump right in to the market.

If he was gonna put all his eggs in one basket like that, he should have invested in manufacturing as opposed to distribution.

Now he really gets to face the Music.

He is noi damn Walter White...
hell, not even Betty White.

I love when the lives of lottery winners turn to shit. Honestly i don't know if anything makes me happier then reading about these peoples lives falling apart. It's even better when they try to lecture andp reach to the rest of society about how money can't buy happiness and is the worst thing that can happen to you. Hilarious.

Back