• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2v9p7k7.jpg

Anthony Kareem Hicks​
CHARLESTON, SC
Investigators say a 37-year-old man is behind bars after fathering a baby with his ex-girlfriend's 13-year-old daughter.

The Charleston Police Department charged Anthony Kareem Hicks with second-degree criminal sexual conduct. According to the victim, Hicks is the father of her child who was born on Sunday.
[,...]
she was 12-years-old when she began a sexual relationship with Hicks from August 2012 to June 2013.
[...]
incidents happened while Hicks was living with the victim's mother at a home on Johnson Street.

Court records state that the victim's mother walked in on Hicks and her daughter whose shorts and underwear were pulled down to her legs.
http://www.live5news.com/story/2359...rs-baby-with-girlfriends-13-year-old-daughter

WTF! I don't get it...why wasn't he arrested when the mother discovered what was happening?? Why now after the baby was born?

WTF! I don't get it...why wasn't he arrested when the mother discovered what was happening?? Why now after the baby was born?
They probably needed DNA to convict him, is my guess, especially if she thought she was in love:eek: and not cooperating.

Maybe, like the countless stories I've read on here, the mom was so beat down, so in love with this waste of oxygen she didn't report her daughter being raped. Until she had to. We read stories all the time about boyfriends/husbands who kill a toddler and the girlfriend/wife lies to defend what her partner did. Not saying that's what happened here but it seems to be a consistent pattern.

If I walked in on a adult male having sex with my twelve year old girl no arrest would be needed, just a toe tag.

Oh how wrong on so many levels. I wouldn't kill the bastard but he'd never walk again that's for damn sure. I just can't wrap my head around this its like women who have sex with 12y/o boys...why?
Poor girl life ruined at the hands of this dickless son of a shit stain.

Back