• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Prettypink513

Church Member
"A 37-year-old woman was indicted Thursday, accused of having sex with a middle school age student.
Melissa Harris, of Anderson, faces four counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor...
...The victim's father saw text messages between the suspect and the victim, telling the victim to come over to have sex, officials said...
...The victim stated that it was consensual and that it happened three times, twice in the suspect's Nissan Cube and once in the suspect's apartment.
Police say the victim's parents confronted the suspect in a parking lot where an argument took place and police were notified.
The suspect stated that the victim dated her daughter and that she had not sent vulgar messages to the victim nor had she had sex with the victim, the incident report states."

http://www.fox19.com/story/29245125...-of-having-sex-with-middle-school-age-student

In a Nissan CUBE!? Where in the world did they find room to have sex in a CUBE!? What is it that these overage women see in these little boys?

In a Nissan CUBE!? Where in the world did they find room to have sex in a CUBE!? What is it that these overage, overweight women see in these little boys?

Their probably the only ones that are paying them ANY attention. I wonder what her husband felt about screwing her.

Whoa. Quite a difference between her mug shot (after she turned herself in, she should have had time to primp) and her glamour shot.

She gained a whole nother chin there.

Dear God that poor boy :crack:
..do these women diddlers give these boys a manual about vaginas before they bang them. :shrug:

She looks like a man in a wig in her glamour shot.
There are plenty of legal 18y/o willing to give you a ride on the Big D train to O-town you dumb bitch. Now you have humiliated your entire family and I'm sure your daughter hates you for life. Way to go mom. You fucking champion.

Dear God that poor boy :crack:
..do these women diddlers give these boys a manual about vaginas before they bang them. :shrug:
That would be a sacrilege as half the fun is figuring out how they work; granted not with that particular vagina, but in general ;)

It's kind of hard to use the daughter excuse considering dude dated her last year and all. Oh. And her daughter's dead, so there's that...

@Krystal & @CbabyRKO - I think the glamor shot is the teenaged daughter she fucked over...

Oh crap, you're probably right. That poor, poor kid! First mom crosses a line that should never be crossed and then the media plasters the daughter's face all over TV and the net. She's only 14 ffs!

That mother-daughter relationship will take a loooonng time to heal—if it ever does. I have a hard time imagining myself ever forgiving that shit if it had happened to me.

Edited to add: Nope, I take that back. I think it is mom. Check out the pic on the news video at this link:

http://www.local12.com/news/feature...with-Nagel-Middle-School-student-145148.shtml

Last edited:
Her kid is dead?
I've been looking for the original article that I read on this lady yesterday. It said that he was dating her teenage daughter "before she passed last year". Whether it was the author or the details, they were almost implying that the two had gotten close after that. I'm still searching, but some woman with the same name is all over the Ohio news.

A judge sentenced an Anderson Township mother to four years in prison for having sex with a teenage neighbor.

However, Melissa Harris will be considered for early release after one year, if she's on good behavior. Harris pleaded guilty to two of the four counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor Oct. 22.

Harris has been designated a tier II sex offender. She'll have to register every 180 days for 25 years, once she's served her sentence.

http://local12.com/news/local/anderson-mother-gets-prison-time-for-sex-with-teen-neighbor

Back