1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

34yo Jonathan Smith Denied Bond In Deaths Of 16yo Gf & Unborn Baby

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Whisper, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Whisper

Whisper Baptized N Dirty Water Bold Member!

[​IMG]
    Jonathan Michael Smith​
    http://www.ajc.com/news/news/jackson-county-teens-death-ruled-a-homicide/ncDTP/
    [​IMG]
    Cheyanne
    [​IMG]
    Arrest Warrants Obtained in Jackson County for Murder of Cheyanne Hair
    http://gbi.georgia.gov/press-releas...-obtained-jackson-county-murder-cheyanne-hair

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/jackson-county-teens-death-ruled-homicide/ncDT4/
    • Thanks Thanks x 6
  2. irish-fire

irish-fire Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Wait, I'm confused. She only moved in with this much older man a month ago, and was a month pregnant? How did she even know she was pregnant that quickly, unless she were trying to get pregnant and used a home test? OR, did this POS find out she was pregnant by someone else and that's why he killed her? Did she run away from home or is 16 the age of consent? Regardless of the answers, this creep needs to get what's coming to him, just seems there are more questions than answers.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Robynne

Robynne The Evil Queen Bold Member!

They probably found out after she died, or in the hospital while they were trying to save her life.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. BlueLover

BlueLover Active Member

Hmmm something is missing from this story WTF is a 16 year old doing living with a 34 year old and WTH is the mother? Was she pregnant by someone else and when he found out he freaked and killed her for cheating? Coming with child already? Who the hell let's their kid move that far away without an adult that's not banging their kid and only after a month of being with him something's really fishy with this story can't wait for the truth to be revealed.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Illamina

Illamina THAT girl Bold Member!

It may be that neither of them knew she was pregnant, and the autopsy was how the pregnancy was discovered.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nell

Nell your favorite Bold Member!

Georgia's age of consent is 16, so the only thing he mom could have done is report her as runaway. At that if she was in school and not breaking any laws the cops wouldn't go out of their way to find her or return her home.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Ms cash

Ms cash Active Member

I don't think she knew she was pregnant. I think they found out after her death.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Cassidy

Cassidy Self proclaimed Princess Bold Member!

They should probably change that...
    Don't some states have an age gap for the consent? Like if your 5 years older then they are it's not consent, or something like that?
  9. Nell

Nell your favorite Bold Member!

I ran away at 17 ti live with my BF, and my parents did call the cops. Even though I was technically still a minor the cops wouldn't do anything, as I was less than a year away from 18, in school and a good kid. Just saying, not much the mom could do in this story but allienate her child.