• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

bowling68

p6oC7IR.jpg

March 24 (Reuters) - Local authorities and FBI agents were searching on Tuesday for a 30-year-old woman whose boyfriend said she had been kidnapped from his Northern California home by suspects who had demanded a ransom.

According to her boyfriend, Denise Huskins was "forcibly taken" from the home in the East Bay city of Vallejo early on Monday morning, Lieutenant Kenny Park of the Vallejo Police Department told a news conference.
Police have said that a white 2000 Toyota Camry was also taken from the home but was found several hours later elsewhere in Vallejo, a community of more than 100,000 people northeast of San Francisco.

Park said the FBI, U.S. Department of Justice and Solano County Office of Emergency Services had joined the hunt for Huskins, who was described as 5 foot, 7 inches tall, weighing about 150 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Park declined to say why the boyfriend waited until Monday afternoon to report Huskins missing but said that the man was not being treated as a suspect in her disappearance. Huskins is from Southern California.

"At this point he was the one who brought this matter to our attention and we're currently working with him to piece this puzzle together," Park said.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...-kidnapped-for-ransom/ar-AA9WG0L?ocid=UP97DHP

Sounds fishy.
.. and what kind of ransom do you expect from a person driving a 2000 Toyota? 25 bucks. :rolleyes:

what kind of ransom do you expect from a person driving a 2000 Toyota?
Hey now, the Hubby and I own a 1997 Toyota, the car is great. :p

Of course I'm not sure he'd even pay $25 to have me returned:shifty:, he'd figure they'd get tired of my mouth soon and send me back for free.:smug:

He waited until Monday afternoon because that's how long it took him to get back home after dumping the body.

Another moran trying to peddle his dumb-assed story.

I'll hold on to a little hope, but I really think the woman is no longer with us. Yet another victim of some sort of domestic bullshit. Where, oh where do people get the idea that hurting or killing your partner solves any-fucking-thing?!

Call me cynical but the boyfriend's story sounds a bit off to me...

I read another story on this event here:
http://www.newser.com/story/204490/bay-area-woman-kidnapped-for-ransom.html

Boyfriend is not currently a "suspect" according to LE, but I thought this quote was rather telling:

'All police will say regarding Quinn is that he's cooperating and "hopefully we can extract information from him in a way that we can resolve this in a positive manner.'"
Sad story, I'll be shocked if she's ever seen alive again and I definitely suspect the hinky boyfriend.

SF Gate has a longer piece here with family interviews and more info:
http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Vallejo-police-to-release-more-information-in-6155063.php

She was found 420 miles away in Huntington Beach

DEVELOPING: The father of a California woman allegedly abducted Monday from a home in what police said may have been a kidnap-for-ransom case told FoxNews.com his daughter has been found safe.

Denise Huskins, 29, was found Wednesday in Huntington Beach some 420 miles away from Vallejo, where she disappeared, according to her father. He said he could not elaborate further.

Both the Huntington Beach and Vallejo police departments confirmed Huskins is alive and in good health.

"Denise Huskins was found safe at a relative's house in Huntington Beach this morning after contacting her father and telling him she was here," the police department said in a statement posted to their Facebook page Wednesday. "Officers responded to her relative's house and confirmed she was safe there. Huntington Beach detectives are on scene and are working with Vallejo PD and their investigation."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/2...rnia-woman-allegedly-kidnapped-for-ransom-on/

Found safe at a relative's house...okay, YAYY she is safe, but...WTF, this whole story has now gotten weirder. Was she in on the "abduction"? Was she ever really abducted??

Found safe at a relative's house...okay, YAYY she is safe, but...WTF, this whole story has now gotten weirder. Was she in on the "abduction"? Was she ever really abducted??

"We are still treating this as a kidnap for ransom," Vallejo Lt. Kenny Park told reporters in a brief statement Wednesday afternoon. "We have no reason to believe otherwise."

Park said Vallejo detectives plan to e-mail Huskins shortly and that a press conference with more details is scheduled for 3 p.m. local time.

The San Francisco Chronicle obtained an audio recording -- emailed to the newspaper on Tuesday -- of a woman claiming to be Huskins. The woman calmly identifies herself as Huskins in the recording and talks about the plane crash Tuesday in the French Alps to establish the date. She also states a personal detail about herself, saying the first concert she had attended in her life featured Blink 182 and Bad Religion.

"I'm kidnapped, otherwise I'm fine," the woman says in the recording.

More news coming...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/2...rnia-woman-allegedly-kidnapped-for-ransom-on/

The abductors emailed a new outlet with the ransom demand? Why did they not get in contact with her family instead? It doesn't say if money was exchanged, but she was released when they said she would be.

I think they probably planned it. They've seized her vehicle as well, even though the abductors took her boyfriend's car. Her dad said she was in really good shape and an athlete, she wasn't the type to go easily with anyone. The abductors dropped her at her mother's house, which was where she grew up as a child.

Either way, emailing was a really stupid thing to do, and whoever did it will be in for a surprise. Emails are one of the easiest ways to track someone, it's a lot harder to cloak an IP on an email then one would think.

Vallejo police said in a news release that there is no evidence to support claims that missing Vallejo woman, Denise Huskins, was abducted and the event appears to be an "orchestrated event," not a kidnapping.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/vallejo-police-believe-womans-kidnap-073907816.html

The reported kidnapping of a Vallejo, California, woman for ransom this week was nothing but a hoax, police said.

[..]

Denise Huskins and her boyfriend Aaron Quinn, who reported the kidnapping Monday, are no longer cooperating with police, Park said.

[..]

The case has authorities scratching their heads.

Huskins initially indicated she would be happy to talk with Vallejo police and provide details of what happened, according to Park.

Anxious to talk with her, Vallejo police and the FBI sent a jet to Huntington Beach to fly her back to the Bay Area.

When it was time to go, Huskins was a no show.

"As of right now, we have not heard from Miss Huskins and we are no longer in contact with any of the family members," Park said late Wednesday. The family has retained an attorney.

Like Huskins, Quinn isn't talking.

Charges are possible in the case, Park said, but those will be decided by the district attorney once the investigation is complete.

[..]

Authorities are unclear what exactly is going on. Or , if they know, they're not saying.

Police said the requested ransom amount was $8,500. The FBI is investigating the Huskins' financial records.

[..]

About 40 detectives from various agencies and 100 support personnel "worked around the clock" on the case, leaving the community on edge, Park said.

"I can tell you that our investigation has concluded that none of the claims has been substantiated," he said. "And I can go one step further to say this: That this was not a random act and that the members of our community are safe and that they have nothing to fear."

"It's disappointing. It's disheartening," he said.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/26/us/california-woman-kidnapped-ransom/

Last edited:
Denise Huskins and her boyfriend Aaron Quinn, who reported the kidnapping Monday, are no longer cooperating with police,
That had better be because the police are filing charges against their lying asses.

How ignorant do you have to be as ADULTS to pull a stunt like this? I got pissed when teenagers have done it and these two dipshits are late 20's, early 30's? Ignorant, stupid, attention whoring fucktards. They should have to repay any and all costs associated with their bullshit lies.

She did all this for what ? 15 minutes of fame ... which is going to lead to possibly jail and/or paying restitution for all the man hours.

... What a dumb bitch :finger:

They put her father through absolute hell over 8500 dollars??!! The amount of the ransom alone had to have the authorities suspicious pretty quickly. That's a pretty low ransom for a loved ones life and an odd amount. I mean why wouldn't the kidnappers...if they existed...ask for ten grand instead.

Apparently the kidnappers emailed the boyfriend's lawyer a 6 page letter to prove they are real. They also emailed the newspaper again and the police :rolleyes:

The alleged kidnappers of a California woman sent an email detailing their motive to the office of her boyfriend's attorney, he said Friday, saying it proves her disappearance was real and not a hoax as police have claimed.

Aaron Quinn's attorney Dan Russo declined to specify what was said in the six-page email that he claimed detailed the kidnappers' motivation for abducting Denise Huskins on Monday morning.

"These people are real," he told ABC News. "They're really motivated."

[..]

Huskins, 29, and Quinn, 30, have denied any involvement in a hoax through their attorneys. Russo has said that Quinn was tied up and drugged by at least two assailants the day his girlfriend was taken, which he said explains why Quinn was unable to call police until hours later.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/denise-hus...ey-received-email-abductors/story?id=29972421

Her attorney is also claiming it's a real abduction and also said there was no ransom demand. Yet the boyfriend's lawyer reported there was multiple demands for ransom sent via text messages to his phone. I'd imagine her lawyer will keep denying the ransom demand because that will carry an extortion related charge.

"She is one hundred percent, positively a victim," Doug Rappaport said.

[..]

He slammed the Vallejo Police Department which has described the incident as an "orchestrated event and not a kidnapping."

"This is no hoax. This is no laughing matter," Rappaport said. "She was a victim of a very serious assault. Like a number of women who have been victims."

Rappaport added, "They'll realize that there is a lot more to this case than it's a hoax. There was no request for anyone to pay any money."

When asked about the kidnappers, Rappaport said he could not comment about how and why the kidnappers released his client.
http://www.news10.net/story/news/local/2015/03/27/huskins-attorney-defends-her/70528770/

However, Quinn's attorney Dan Russo said Quinn was drugged and bound, and that's why he couldn't call police immediately. Russo also said that there was more than one kidnapper and that the suspects sent multiple text messages to Quinn's cellphone demanding $8,500.
http://abc7.com/news/denise-huskins-lawyer-calls-kidnapping-legitimate-crime/575565/

Somebody really needs to shut up and be quiet before they insert their foot even further into their mouth.....

If there was actual kidnappers, they wouldnt send letters claiming they did it if the police already think it was a hoax. They would be counting their lucky stars they got away with it.

That had better be because the police are filing charges against their lying asses.

How ignorant do you have to be as ADULTS to pull a stunt like this? I got pissed when teenagers have done it and these two dipshits are late 20's, early 30's? Ignorant, stupid, attention whoring fucktards. They should have to repay any and all costs associated with their bullshit lies.

Readin' my mind again. I was literally thinking, "Tally up every last one of those man/woman hours, supply and equipment costs, the whole tamale and slap them with the bill. IDGAD if it takes them the rest of their f**ktarded lives to pay it. And since she was only worth $8500 (as if that wasn't a dead giveaway, omg :hilarious:), it's obvious neither one of them are even close to the sharpest pencils in the box, lol. :wacky:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onspirators-given-immunity.html#ixzz3W9Mwx0js

The kidnapper who claims to have masterminded the Gone Girl kidnapping of Denise Huskins in California says he will turn himself in, but only if his co-conspirators are given immunity.

In yet another email to the San Francisco Chronicle, the individuals wrote that police could accept this offer, or that he would 'go overseas and teach English' or 'live off the grid and read books for the rest of my life.'

This came just one day after the group demanded an apology from the police for calling the entire incident a hoax.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onspirators-given-immunity.html#ixzz3W9QyZaJ7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back