• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/story/news/2017/04/27/30-dogs-rescued-three-men-charged/100935456/
636288598981899763-1.JPG

Three people were arrested and more than 30 dogs were seized in the Minden area recently after an Atlanta-based group that investigates allegations of dogfighting contacted the Webster Parish Sheriff's Office.

Representatives with Norred and Associates traveled to Minden after receiving an anonymous tip [....]

Randall Tims, 34, of Dubberly, was arrested and charged with 17 counts of animal cruelty. Police say 17 dogs that Tims owned, discovered April 17, had not been vaccinated for rabies, which is required by a Webster Parish ordinance.

The WPSO booking report on Tims alleged that all of the dogs seized were malnourished, and that several dogs were restrained with heavy logging chains connected to a post hammered into the ground. The report also alleged that several dogs required medical treatment, and that seven puppies were infected with parasites.
636288574106753404-d7.JPG

[....]
Ketrick Frazier, 37, was arrested and charged with eight counts of cruelty to animals after police determined the dogs belonged to him, according to a WPSO booking report.

“None of the dogs had rabies vaccinations. None of the dogs had water,”
[....]
Laracco Batton, 41, of Minden, was also arrested April 21 and charged with five counts of cruelty to animals.

The recovered dogs are being evaluated and cared for at local veterinarians’ offices, though two have died of suspected malnutrition and neglect, [....]
636288573625484149-Dog.JPG

[....]
"What we hope will happen with these dogs is that they will all be able to be placed up for adoption and have great forever homes," she said. "They will first be medically tended to by the local vet, and then they will be behaviorally tested to see if they can be placed."

to be placed up for adoption and have great forever homes," she said. "They will first be medically tended to by the local vet, and then they will be behaviorally tested to see if they can be placed."

No pit bull should be re-homed. I love the sentiment but this is not safe or sensible.
Poor doggies ... fucking assholes.

No pit bull should be re-homed. I love the sentiment but this is not safe or sensible.
They can be, but not to homes with small children. They need to go to homes where the owners can properly train and care for them without risking public safety. Not every home environment leads to pitbulls eating faces.

...And these scumbags should not be allowed to be uncaged and around civilized human beings.
[doublepost=1493601818,1493601502][/doublepost]
They can be, but not to homes with small children. They need to go to homes where the owners can properly train and care for them without risking public safety. Not every home environment leads to pitbulls eating faces.[/QUOT

I am going to say what is in my heart and my head as well. The more humane thing to do is put these dogs down after they have received some well deserved love and pampering. You can never trust that these dogs will not fall into the wrong hands and abused again . These dogs are victims that will never truly be safe again. Certain individuals should never be allowed to own a pit bulls but since it would be considered unfair the penalties for dog fighting should be harsher and a special permit with a high fee should be charged to individuals who want to own this breed.

Back