• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

brandi

christ on a cracker
CROSSVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says it has arrested a suspect in the shooting deaths of 4 people in a car in the former Renegade Mountain resort in Cumberland County.

TBI Director Mark Gwyn said in a press conference Friday that Jacob Allen Bennett was arrested on a parole violation in Rhea County late Thursday. Gwyn said law enforcement officials "believe that we have the person that committed these crimes."

A car containing the bodies was discovered by a resident of the community about 50 miles west of Knoxville on Thursday morning. The victims were identified as 22-year-old Danielle Jacobson, 16-year-old John Lajeunesse and two 17 year olds, Steven Presley and Dominic Davis.

Law enforcement officials declined to discuss any possible motives for the shootings.

http://m.wmctv.com/autojuice?target...ade-mountain-shooting-victims-include-3-teens

The local radio station, WKIB, just announced at least one suspect has been taken into custody. TBI is not releasing further info at this time. Me thinks there are more suspects being hunted down....run rabbits run. Your asses are grass.

And yes, considering the area where those poor kids where murdered, drugs (most likely pills) were involved :(

The local radio station, WKIB, just announced at least one suspect has been taken into custody. TBI is not releasing further info at this time. Me thinks there are more suspects being hunted down....run rabbits run. Your asses are grass.

And yes, considering the area where those poor kids where murdered, drugs (most likely pills) were involved :(
Gwyn said law enforcement officials "believe that we have the person that committed these crimes."

I hope they got the b*stard. Cumberland County is a very heavily-wooded, beautiful place. But, we have a real bad pill problem here in the Smoky Mountains. One of my cousins is served 8-12 years for aggravated robbery because of pill addiction. She deserved more, but the judge accepted her plea agreement.... Ain't no way pot could cause 4 murders, or at least I hope not.

People suck.

I hope they got the b*stard. Cumberland County is a very heavily-wooded, beautiful place. But, we have a real bad pill problem here in the Smoky Mountains. One of my cousins is served 8-12 years for aggravated robbery because of pill addiction. She deserved more, but the judge accepted her plea agreement.... Ain't no way pot could cause 4 murders, or at least I hope not.

People suck.
Lol doubt it was bud... Us smokers don't wanna kill anyone over a high... I bet out has a lot to do with money as well...

Lol doubt it was bud... Us smokers don't wanna kill anyone over a high... I bet out has a lot to do with money as well...
Naw, it wasn't bud. (The only reason I mentioned pot was it grows up here, mostly naturaly ). All I, ahem, most folks wanna' do after burning one is either watch Zombie TV or eat Doritos. Not that I would know from personal experience or nothing LOL

Naw, it wasn't bud. (The only reason I mentioned pot was it grows up here, mostly naturaly ). All I, ahem, most folks wanna' do after burning one is either watch Zombie TV or eat Doritos. Not that I would know from personal experience or nothing LOL
Okkk! All l wanna kill after a j is a bag of Doritos and some jack in the box tacos.. lol

This may be why I never felt high after smoking. Watching zombie TV and eating Doritos is all I want to do anyway.

lQcKW37.jpg
JOsSzzK.jpg
Authorities said Friday the man being held in connection with the slayings of four people in Cumberland County knew the victims to “some degree.”

Jacob Allen Bennett, 26, of Crab Orchard is being held in the Cumberland County Jail on violation of parole, according to Deputy District Attorney General Gary S. McKenzie.
[...]

“The suspect knew the victims to some degree,” District Attorney General Randy York said during a news conference Friday but would not elaborate.

He declined to release details of the shootings but said a special session of the grand jury would be called to consider the case.

TBI Director Mark Gwyn declined to say if drugs were involved in the slayings but said drugs are involved in 90 to 95 percent of all crime.

Bennett was identified as a suspect fairly quickly, Gwyn said, and was located in Rhea County.

Authorities there worked with Cumberland County officers and the TBI to apprehend Bennett, who was taken into custody about midnight without incident.
[...]
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...victims-to-some-degree-district-attorney-says

Yep, pills. Check out the mug shots. Dude has lost at least 30 lbs in a very short time. Pills kill the appetite. I saw my own daddy drop 75 pounds from the time he was diagnosed with COPD til the day he died. Please don't misunderstand. I ain't saying daddy was an addict, but I know what he was prescribed. I know how & when he died. Those pills eased him away.

Again, fuck this dude. Fuck him twice.

Is that really the same guy? Wow, drugs man. Yeah fuck this punk ain't nothing so valuable 4 people need to lose their lives over it.

Is that really the same guy? Wow, drugs man. Yeah fuck this punk ain't nothing so valuable 4 people need to lose their lives over it.

Ain't no high in the whole wide world worth four deaths. Our news says three of the murder victims were all high school age. Victim #4 was an auntie, aged 22. I want to know who was dealing, who was buying. Reckon it doesn't really matter, but damn, four dead & another life ruined over getting high.

I'm gonna' go hide under a rock now. The world is going to hell & some pill-popping SOB is driving the bus.

He's into more than pills by the mugshot. I was a hardcore pill popper, yeah, that's more than pills.

Howdy y'all. I had some errands to run, but read the K'ville paper a bit ago. TBI refuses to give a motive. I freely admit to being a red-neck, but red-neck don't mean stupid. Pills or meth. Does it even matter? Four children are dead at the hands of a "suspected" convict. Duh!! I also freely admit to being a former pill-head. I bought that shit where-ever & when-ever I could....Yeah, clean & sober nearly four years now. Well, except for perhaps a bit of bud.

Fuck him. I hope he fuckin' dies in the depths of withdrawal & agony, no matter what his drug of choice. Know what, fuck him twice on Sunday. Die, mother effer' DIE!!! You murdered FOUR, I pray FOUR murder you. A four foot-long d*ck, that is.

[/quote]
Know what? I'm wondering if this is the same dude? Look at the ears, nose & height real close. Number 2 is about 2" taller than number one. Number one has got "dumbo" ears. Plus his nose is real narrow in comparison to number 2. A certain LEO friend says nose & ears do not significantly change based upon weight. On an independent scale, I'd do dude number two, but dude number one is real skinny. Pill heads & meth addicts normally do NOT gain weight. Hmmmm. I'm gonna' do a bit of research. Cumberland County is small.

On the other hand, I got my bourbon goggles on.

That's what I'm thinking. Could be the start of a salt habit too but he isn't quite zombified enough for full on salthead.

I was gonna ask what salt was but I'm gonna assume you mean bath salts. That shit that makes ya wanna eat people's faces off or something.
Unless you're meaning something entirely different.

I was gonna ask what salt was but I'm gonna assume you mean bath salts. That shit that makes ya wanna eat people's faces off or something.
Unless you're meaning something entirely different.
This might sound ignorant, but I love me some lavender bath salts...in the tub. How would one go about ingesting lavender bath salts to get high? Hmmm, maybe I don't want to know.

Thanks C. I think I'll pass. I did try spice **cough cough** a few times down in Louisiana on vacation. No thanks. Synthetic crap is just that...crap.

I had heard that this dude killed these 4 people over weed and money. I think he robbed them, then killed them to get rid of any witnesses. He had an upper hand with the fact they were in a deserted area and no one would heard anything.

I don't think he was on pills, I think it was something like heroin or crack. Or he could not be on anything at all and just be a sociopath.

Weed & money....fuck me running. They were less than 100 yards off the road. One witness went by around 6:30am, didn't see a thing. They next driver passed an hour later or less. They saw the car & felt something wasn't right so they called the law. Less than an hour window of time...

Next time one of y'all busts my chops for being locked & loaded, please read the last partial sentence. Less than an hour window of time...guess what my local response time is?

Back