1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

3 Killed, 1 Critically Injured In Ohio; 8-year-old Missing

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Satanica, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Satanica

Satanica Trusted Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $250,889.78
    https://apnews.com/1b53638cff4a4141...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

• Thanks Thanks x 9
  2. sgr1966

sgr1966 Active Member

Credit:
    $1,300.35
    I read that the alert was called off because they found Devin but LE isn't saying if he was found alive or dead.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Good To Know! Good To Know! x 1
  3. PsychoKitty

PsychoKitty Queen Bitch From Hell Bold Member!

Credit:
    $41,654.21
    they mentioned same family I was thinking about when I read this but definitely not related still putting my money on the woman who called it in and affiliates there and this could be the same kinda twisted family plot

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. cubby

cubby Live Long and Prosper Bold Member!

Credit:
    $158,979.71
    sorry @sgr1966, but he has been killed:(

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/7-...murder-remembered-as-sweet-boy-450679953.html

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  5. Sue sue

Sue sue !#$###!? Pickles Bold Member!

Credit:
    $68,276.06
    :(

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. Keepalowprofile

Keepalowprofile Chartreuse Bold Member!

Credit:
    $106,512.61
    I had so much hope.
    :(

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Show The Love Show The Love x 1
  7. Sudonim

Sudonim Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $14,254.60
    I doubt it has any ties to the woman. According to the link cubby posted it seems a male(I assume its the dad) came home from work and walked in on the crime scene. He was stabbed and managed to escape to a relatives house to call police.

The neighbors say that they've seen this guy around there a lot and that he sometimes babysat Devin and his brother. Makes me wonder about the brother since there's no word on another child being involved, although they haven't said if the 3 dead are adults.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  8. Sejanus

Sejanus Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $32,827.38
    Execute him when caught

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. JackBurton

JackBurton Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $47,624.64
    Angry ex/bf/husband or was someone(or the entire) in this family involved with drugs?

Or both?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 14, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 14, 2017 ---
    OR, and the fact the kid was hidden away someplace makes it all the more suspect, was family friend/babysitter here molesting the kid and family caught on or he feared they would?

10. giantblue

giantblue Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $3,489.17
  11. Sudonim

Sudonim Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $14,254.60
    Names have been given

http://people.com/crime/ohio-quadruple-homicide-aaron-lawson-suspect-arrested/

From giantblues's link:
    Its interesting that they slapped him with an aggravated murder charge for Devon. It's Ohio's version of first degree murder and requires that the murder was planned and committed on purpose. The aggravating factor of him being under 13 qualifies him for capital punishment. Were the other adults he was only charged with murder, which is the equivalent of 2nd degree murder. It happened but it might not have been planned.

That along with them saying there could be more charges after the autopsy's and that the boys body was hidden doesn't bode well.

• Thanks Thanks x 2