• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wdrb.com/story/34690972/3-inmates-overdose-on-spice-inside-metro-corrections
[....]
According to a incident report from the jail, Melody Johnson, Jessica Mattingly and Tara Dykes were all seen by another inmate having seizures simultaneously. When a corrections officer eventually got to them, they were found unconscious in their bunk area.

Sgt. Levi Pinnick reported smelling what he believed to be spice in the area.

Due to a shortage of ambulances in the area, Mattingly was the only one transported via EMS. Dykes and Johnson, both in stable condition at that point, were transported by car.

This all comes just a month after six inmates overdosed on "narcotics" at Metro Corrections. The inmates punched, kicked and bit several officers before being overwhelmed by guards.
[....]
“We have criminals out there that are probably getting arrested for no other reason than to bring contraband into the jail,” Metro Corrections director Mark Bolton told Metro Council on Feb. 27.

The three inmates in Saturday's incident were treated and released. Because they cooperated with jail officers and handed over their drugs, the report says they won't face new charges.

Mattingly
13297392_G.jpg

Johnson
13297396_G.jpg

Dykes
13297402_G.jpg

Director?? Don't they cavity search multiple times before going into prison?? God Forbid it be a CO!!o_O

I believe that a CO bringing drugs in seems much more plausible than "people being arrested to bring in drugs". I imagine they try, but how in the hell do they get past the cavity searching??

I have a certain admiration for Erowid's stand on the matter of research chemicals. Essentially, it is one of, "If one chooses to use these materials then one voluntarily assumes the role of guinea pig."

--Al

Spice? I'm outta the loop...this is one drug an ole relic of the 60's never heard of. WTH is it? I want to be sure it's not arthritis medicine.
BTW, my son and his girlfriend just got back from Jamica. Boy, they have some stories to tell!

WTH is it?
It isn't arthritis medicine.

People have suffered psychotic breaks while under the influence of Spice or K2. It is illegal in Louisiana, so one must make an effort to acquire it now; at one point it was available in service stations next to the "Yellow Jacket" hypercaffeine tablets.

--Al

ETA: For "People have suffered etc", please read as "Otherwise healthy, sane people have suffered etc".

A

Back