• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
dlqe74.jpg

police are executing a search warrant at the Lincoln Avenue home from which a 2-year-old went missing at some point overnight.

According to NECN, officers are currently searching the Hamilton home where Lyndon Albers’ mother told police she last saw her daughter at about 3 a.m. Friday. Albers was found at about 10 a.m. in Rowley, according to sources, eight miles from her home.

Officials are not confirming any details of the situation at this time except that Albers was safe and was expected to be reunited with her parents after being transported to the hospital several hours ago.

“It is being treated as a crime scene under an abundance of caution,” state police spokesman David Procopio told the Town of Hamilton blog.

UPDATE:

A number of news outlets, including WBZ and WCVB, are reporting that Lyndon Albers was found in Rowley by passersby.

While there are various reports as to who found the girl and where she was found, those outlets are reporting that she was naked and her head had been shaved when she was found.

Officials have not confirmed any information regarding where Albers was found or her condition.

Beverly Hospital, where the girl was initially taken, confirmed she was later transported to Boston Children’s Hospital.

A spokesperson with Boston Children’s Hospital said Albers is in fair condition.

UPDATE:

Two-year-old Lyndon Albers has been transferred to Boston Children’s Hospital via ambulance.

A Beverly Hospital spokesman confirmed that the toddler, who was located after going missing from her Hamilton home overnight, was listed in fair condition when she was transferred.

No further information about Albers’ condition or the reason for her transfer was immediately available.

http://patch.com/massachusetts/hami...-parents-investigation-ongoing-police-chief-0

http://m.wcvb.com/news/police-searching-for-missing-3yearold-girl/36565700

Last edited:
This is such a weird story. Why shave her head if not to pass her off as a younger or different child and escape with her? Why let her go? It makes no sense unless he or she got scared and dumped her. Imagine those neighbors who found her. There was not even an alert issued. They just see this naked kid walking around.

Head shaved, cigarette burns on that poor baby's body, left naked. Jesus H Christ would forgive me for what I'd like done to the insect that did this to her!

Sounds like it may have been a pissed off ex babysitter who just wanted to hurt the family by hurting the baby. Hopefully she was not sexually assaulted.

Jeebus, wth is with all the head shaving as part of the abuse these days? I'm not saying it hasn't always been going on here and there to some degree and it just didn't make the news, but didn't we have several stories in the last year or so where kids were found to have had their head's shaved as part of the deal? I know why they do it. I just didn't realize it was as common as it seems to be lately. Better reporting or a current trend in high quality dignity stripping and power/control tactics when it comes f**ked up parenting/childcare, idk, but cripes. This degrading shit is awful. :(

Add me to the SO glad this baby is alive and well club. I just finished reading the 'toddler fulla drugs' story and wanted to go beat a pillow half to death! :rage: Tg this one has a silver lining.

Last edited:
How soon do you think her fiance Nathan finds this thread?

But why would she did this to a baby? Then again, why does anybody do anything to babies?

HAMILTON, Mass. (WHDH) -

A Topsfield woman has been arrested in the abduction of a young girl in Hamilton.

The Hamilton Police Department says 21-year-old Abigail Hanna has been charged with kidnapping, assault and battery by means of a dangerous weapon, assault and battery on a child, and breaking and entering.

Hanna is the former babysitter of Lyndon Albers, a 2-year-old who was reported missing early Friday morning.

here is a link to a good article with a lot of pics. If she was ticked off at the parents why did she hurt the child. They had to have a reason to fire her. She just ruined her future and her career. I hope Nathan doesn't ever have any kids with her. She's a monster.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-shaved-head-road-vanishing-middle-night.html

Okay, here's a scary detail from your linked story:

"She [Abigail Hanna] is listed as studying English Literature at Gordon College in Massachusetts and is apparently a counseler [sic] there."
Right, a baby-stealing, head-shaving, cigarette-burning counselor. Let's hope her counseling was just something to do with class-scheduling, or something else innocuous.

That little girl is so darn cute. Those adorable little blonde curls remind me of my daughter when she was that age. Sick f***ing people!! :punch:

What a spiteful bitch she is. Is anyone surprised she was fired from her job as a babysitter? You'd have to be a real horrid person to do this to a child. All just to get back at the parents. That bitch better hope and pray the cops find her first coz if I had she would have been on the next train to hell.
Ridiculous. I can't wrap my brain around this nonsense.

So from the same link there was another update. Seems she has a history of mental illness including hallucination and depression from her body image to suicidal thoughts/attempts. Not exactly runner up material for babysitting or counseling....and she doesn't understand the charges shes been held on...

That sux...

....and she doesn't understand the charges shes been held on...
That little two-bit twat understands the charges full well, I'm sure. Her Entitlement is keeping her in a state of disbelief because she's actually being held accountable for something. I hope they ream the bitch hard and make a good example out of her. Damn self-righteous cunt.

Last edited:
It's not the first time crazy has come in a pretty package. Gotta say my first speculation was (& I hate to say this but it does happen) ...that maybe the babysitter & the dad/husband were up to something that went awry? Just seems strange that she'd go SO berserk over simply being fired.

Course, like @rod2pop mentioned, it could very well be a case of Spoiled Brat Syndrome when she didn't get her way. :shrug:

It's not the first time crazy has come in a pretty package. Gotta say my first speculation was (& I hate to say this but it does happen) ...that maybe the babysitter & the dad/husband were up to something that went awry? Just seems strange that she'd go SO berserk over simply being fired.

Course, like @rod2pop mentioned, it could very well be a case of Spoiled Brat Syndrome when she didn't get her way. :shrug:
As I read thru some other articles about this I had a theory come to mind. Let's say she is mentally unstable (duh), after getting fired this was obviously her delusional way of hatching a plan to make the parents sorry. However, instead of direct antagonism toward the child, maybe in her unstable mind it was along the lines of, "See! If you hadn't fired me I would have been there to protect/prevent this!" That is, of course, based on the assumtion she never planned to get caught and figured some lone, anonymous monster would get the blame.

Now when it comes to the head shaving, burns and leaving her to shiver naked in the cold (my blood is boiling as I type that list), that's just all kinds of fucked up evilness! I'm just saying in her own wacko brain she may have cooked up something of that sort. Just an idea.

Regardless, any way you slice it the girl is rotten and seriously mental. Poor little baby, how frightening!

Last edited:
I can see where you're coming from. Since there's so many different levels of crazy, it should be interesting to see how this pans out.

My brother had a total crush on a crazy girl half his age. She is 27, he is 56. She has spent a lot of time in mental hospitals. She is incredibly annoying. I had to call 911 on her a few times. Her own parents got a restraining order against her. My brother likes women who are all screwed up.
My brother's crush looks just like this crazy baby burning bitch, even the gummy smile! At least she hasn't hurt any babies..yet.

You know what, I used to not like my smile coz my lip curls up kinda awkwardly but after looking at this nutty bitch I ain't complaining no more.
Yikes!

A disproportionate, gum-heavy smile can ruin an otherwise beautiful face. It's a pity, as the person may be especially gorgeous in almost every other physical aspect (although that's not the case here, obviously).

@CbabyRKO - Hush, you. I've seen the True Identity thread. You're stunning.

Latest posts

Back