• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.ky3.com/content/news/animal-abuse-cat-death-2nd-charge-426789371.html
3catkiller.jpg

FORSYTH, Mo. - A second man from Branson is charged with participating in the torture and killing of a cat in Branson last week. Jordan Hall, 18, was charged on Tuesday with animal abuse and armed criminal action. The first suspect for the fatal torture, Kyle Williams, 18, was charged on Sunday with the same crimes.

Investigators believe the cat was killed on Thursday, June 1, before the video was posted online last weekend. The video shows someone tying a rope around the neck of an apparently healthy cat and tying the rope to the bumper of a Jeep Grand Cherokee, the cat running behind the moving vehicle until it was too tired, then being tossed and turned as the Jeep continued driving. The video also recorded the participants in the abuse laughing.

The probable cause statement against Hall says he "operated" the Jeep "having knowledge" the cat was tied to the bumper and was being dragged.
[....]
The probable cause statement against Williams says he tied the rope around the cat's neck and to the bumper and then drove while unknown friends recorded the video.

Branson police and prosecutors haven't said whether they think anyone else was involved besides Williams and Hall. Their bonds are each $15,000. If they're convicted, they could face fines up to $10,000 or prison sentences up to four years.

What would you even do if this was your kid ?

This is me thinking I would be asking him to go get that rope and to tie it to my car this time.

I hope that when these kids get the shit kicked out of them or ( only can hope) possibly shot by the cops their parents keep their mouths shut about the cruelty and what good kids they were. I never condone sodomy but this time I have no choice.
[doublepost=1496944900,1496944629][/doublepost]He was previously incarcerated for a year and apparently has a girlfriend lets hope these two do not reproduce.

Wait, so there was more than just these two in the car? How do you find that many people willing to do this to an animal and find it funny? This is how those people that drag humans to death start.

Put them down before they breed! Seriously!

Also, keep them locked away forever if you can't justify ending their sad, pathetic existences. They completely lack empathy. This is what serial killers are made of. Even if these useless shitstains never kill anyone, I'm quite sure that they'll be a constant drain on society and never make a positive contribution. Honestly: end it all now.

total pieces of garbage, maybe tie a rope around their necks and then to a bumper and see how far they can run before they can't?

@Satanica
Two Missouri men who sparked outrage by tying a kitten to a car's bumper and dragging it to its death were sentenced Friday to prison.

Kyle Williams, 18, also from Branson, was sentenced to four years for animal abuse and three years for armed criminal action, to be served consecutively after posting footage of his cat's death to Facebook.

Jordan Hall, 19, of Branson was also sentenced to four years behind bars for animal abuse.

According to the Taney County, Missouri prosecutor's office, Williams will also serve five years for 'possession of a weapon in a county jail, relating to the sharpening of a spork into a 'shank'.'

The two had plead guilty to animal abuse charges, after the horrifying incident.

It started last June when, according to court documents, a video was posted to a private Facebook group. It showed the cat being dragged for nearly five minutes while the duo laugh.

The car stops twice but begins again when the cat is seen to be still alive, with a person saying: 'Keep going. Don't stop. He's almost dead.'

According to the Kansas City Star, members of the group Cellulites: Salvation 'were furious after he allegedly posted a photo of himself next to the tortured, bloodied kitten, one eye popped out of its head, the newspaper reported.

he caption allegedly read, 'Try to guess how I killed my cat, bet you can't.'

Members of the private group then figured out who Williams was through his social media activity, and contacted police.

'He posted it in the wrong group,' one group member wrote. 'Animal cruelty is not okay.'

After the sentencing, Taney County prosecutor, Jeff Merell thanked the people who reported the crime, posting on Facebook.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sentenced-prison-videotaped-cat-dragging.html

BRANSON, MO – Two dipshits in Missouri got maximum prison sentences after they posted a video on Facebook of them dragging a kitten behind a Jeep before killing it with a rock.

Last June, 18-year-old Kyle Williams and 19-year-old Jordan Hall posted a video to a private Facebook group that showed them killing the kitten to get people to buy them a pizza.

The post included Williams posing next to the kitten that had an eyeball popping out of its head. The attached caption read: “Try to guess how I killed my cat, bet you can’t.”

In the video, posted by Williams, the cat was seen being tossed and turned as it was dragged behind a Jeep being driven by Hall.

The cat was dragged for around five minutes, with the Jeep stopping twice to check the cat. One person in the Jeep can be heard yelling: “Keep going. Don’t stop. He’s almost dead.”

When they finally stopped for good and found the kitten was not dead, Williams killed the animal with a rock.

Thankfully, some people in the group did not find the video humorous and contacted authorities.

“He posted it in the wrong group,” one group member wrote. “About a hundred of us immediately started reporting him to whoever we could get hold of. Animal cruelty is not okay.”

Both Williams and Hall were eventually arrested and would plead guilty earlier this year to animal abuse charges.

On Friday, a judge sentenced the two to the maximum time behind bars allowed. Both Hall and Williams were sentenced to four years in state prison. Williams also had an extra three years tacked on to his sentence for making a shank while in custody.

“We are satisfied with the sentences handed down today by the judge for this senseless act of depravity against a helpless kitten,” Taney County Prosecuting Attorney Jeff Merrell said. “We appreciate the help of good Samaritans in our digital community in reporting this crime as it might have gone unpunished without their assistance.”

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

I wish we could just drag them behind a truck. I doubt they'll ever be anywhere close to productive members of society.

Mmm, these two are likely to end up killing people. Shades of Leopold and Loeb here... =/

“He posted it in the wrong group,” one group member wrote. “About a hundred of us immediately started reporting him to whoever we could get hold of. Animal cruelty is not okay.”

:hattip:to each and everyone of them.

Back