• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
I could barely c & p this one...
Video & more at link below :(

marksville7n-3-web.jpg

Two Louisiana cops have been charged with murder after they allegedly gunned down an autistic 6-year-old boy and seriously wounded his father earlier this week, authorities said.

Shocking body camera footage captured by one of the four officers involved in the tragic Tuesday confrontation led to the arrests of 23-year-old Norris Greenhouse Jr. and 32-year-old Derrick Stafford, it was revealed Saturday.

"That video was incredible," Col. Mike Edmonson told CBS News. "I mean, as a father, much less head of the state police, I looked at that tape, I said this is incredibly disturbing."

The footage purportedly shows the pair of officers firing 18 shots into a vehicle, riddling little Jeremy Mardis’s body with bullets as he was helplessly strapped into the front seat.

“He didn’t deserve to die like that,” Edmonson said.

The boy was killed after being shot five times in the head and chest, the Avoyelles Parish coroner said. His dad Chris Few was left with bullet fragments lodged into his brain and lung, according to Few’s stepfather Morris German, 57.

It’s still unclear how the fatal shooting in the central Louisiana town of Marksville unfolded.

The video has not yet been released as authorities continue to pore over evidence, 911 calls and witness interviews.

It was recovered from one of the officers at the scene who told investigators Few was not acting in a threatening manner toward police, according to CBS.

Few was unarmed and investigators found no gun in his vehicle, authorities said.

The two officers were charged with second-degree murder and attempted second-degree murder. They were both working secondary jobs in Marksville as marshals when the shooting happened, Edmonson said.

Neither officer have spoken up about why they were pursuing Few or if they knew him before the traffic stop, a law enforcement source told CBS.

German said Few was a loving father and that his only child "was his whole life."

marksville7n-7-web.jpg

marksville7n-6-web.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...officers-boy-shooting-death-article-1.2426595

Hard to believe two cops would murder someone in cold blood like this. It's plenty believable you'd come across one sociopathic officer, or one officer THAT incredibly inept, but two working as partners? Odd. I'm wondering if one of these two saw his partner shooting and just assumed there must be a damn good reason, freaked out, and started firing as well.

I love this guys face...It says I'm a dead man, they're going to kill me in prison. And this is me thinking that he will kill himself before they get the chance.
marksville7n-7-web.jpg

Welllllll...I agree their use of force was excessive, but I do take issue with the father for fleeing and then trying to back into the marshals when met with a dead end. This dumb ass put his kid in harm's way with his own reckless actions, same as the father whose daughter was shot in the head when he engaged a road rage driver a couple of weeks back.

Today's funeral was just on our local news (Fox4). Just like @Krystal's link above, they're also reporting Jeremy's dad had his hands in the air to surrender and posed no threat. CBS and BBC are also reporting the same. :(

He was out of the truck with his hands up. Then how in the holy hell could they accidentally shoot the kid still in the truck?!?! If he flees, you can get him later when you see the boy. It wasn't a murder warrant, dang. I'd assume he fled because lots of cops and marshals like to put any kids with the person with the warrant in the system, even if another parent or family can care for them immediately. I'd rather drop my kid off, and then surrender and take the extra fleeing charge to save my kid that trauma.

This is fucking horrible. What are we just handing out badges, and putting them on the police force?? I thought the police spent a few months training before they were hired on anywhere

I feel for this family

The two, who are both police officers but were moonlighting as marshals at the time, shot the child five times in the head and torso – even though Few is thought to have had his hands up at the time.

Attorney Mark Jeansonne, who has been engaged by Few's family, said bodycam footage - which has not been made public - shows the father putting his hands in the air to surrender moments before he and his son were shot.

Under Louisiana law, marshals are allowed to serve warrants and are charged with 'preserving the peace', which some have interpreted as being akin to police powers.

The local agency is run by a former bus driver with seven years of police experience named Floyd Voiche, although his work hasn't been welcomed by everyone.

Mayor John Lemoine, says Voinche, who has served as marshal for the past 12 years and was recently re-elected unopposed, has recently begun overstepping his authority.

He also complained about the marshals' acquisition of squad cars and habit of issuing tickets, adding: 'I don't know why he felt the need to start patrolling in city limits. It makes no sense to me.'

Neither Stafford nor Greenhouse have previous convictions, although both are named in a series of civil suits.

Stafford was also indicted on two counts of aggravated rape in October 2011 – after he had begun work at the Marksville police force – but the charges were later dismissed.

Both were named in a suit filed in 2013 when they, and a number of other Marksville officers, were accused of pepper spraying a crowd, including a 14-year-old boy,

However, neighbors today said Greenhouse came from 'a good family' and added that they were left 'shocked' after hearing what had happened.

Kenneth Roy, 70, who has lived opposite the Greenhouse family for 20 years, said the clan were 'friendly but don't communicate much with the neigbors'.

He added: 'It [the shooting] came as a shock. I don't know the boy [Greenhouse] that well but it would be way out of character given his mom and dad.

'The kids always seemed to have everything they wanted – they were well brought up.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-year-old-mother-22-jailed-drugs-charges.html

I say if the warrant was something minor, we give him a pass (if he lives). He sure deserves it after all this.

For the hundredth time, fuck those that bring it on themselves and double fuck those that endanger their children
Cops may be in the wrong, but it always starts with some asshole criminal resisting arrest
At least in this case the "black lives matter" idiots wont show up and Oblunder won't be sending his famed flame fanning civil rights gestapo

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks it odd the local bus driver also runs the Marshall program?
Or not. It is Louisiana.
But he does seem to be doing some things that are not under his command. I mean I for one would be doing more about him harassing the local constituency outside of his official duties amongst other things.
I think if they has reigned in Mr. Voiche before now this would not have happened. His britches are to damn big and the same goes for his little armed militia.

but I do take issue with the father for fleeing and then trying to back into the marshals when met with a dead end. This dumb ass put his kid in harm's way with his own reckless actions

I see absolutely no reason to believe the guy was fleeing.

Last edited:
This must be some seriously damning video to have them facing charges so quick. There is usually a good amount of time between the incident and the arrest with paid leave and such. I kinda want to see it but at the same time I do not want to watch a little kid die. The dad still does not know, how awful.

The hospital is probably concerned dad will go into fatal shock if he learns of the death in his present condition. 18 rounds were fired, 5 struck the boy, but how many did the father take? If the child was hit more times than the father, this will look intentional.

Another thought, the LEO that looks so devastated may be the weak link that reveals what went wrong. I'd be leaning hard on him. The other doesn't look like he gives a flying fuck.

The details of a love triangle which came before the shooting death of a six-year-old Louisiana boy last week can be revealed.

Autistic Jeremy Mardis died in a hail of gunfire in Marksville last week after his father Chris Few was pulled over by two local police officers who were moonlighting as city marshals at the time.

The two officers involved, Norris Greenhouse Jr, 23, and Derrick Stafford, 32, have since been arrested and charged with the second degree murder of the child.

At a press conference last Thursday, 29-year-old Megan Dixon, who claimed to be the fiancée of 25-year-old Few, told media that the single father had previously had a run-in with Greenhouse after the cop began messaging her on Facebook.

She also revealed that she and Few had been arguing in the parking lot of local bar TJ's Lounge prior to the incident and that he had driven up beside her, begging her to come home, minutes before the shooting unfolded on Martin Luther King Drive.

But now Daily Mail Online can reveal that far from being confined to social media as Dixon claimed, the relationship between her and Greenhouse was physical and had been 'going on for months'.

It can also be disclosed that earlier in the day of the shooting, Dixon herself was stopped by police and charged with three traffic offenses, including a DUI.

Locals in Marksville, Louisiana say the mother-of-two, a meth user with a lengthy criminal record, had long been 'running around' with Greenhouse and is no longer engaged to Few.

However, as recently as last month, the 29-year-old was living with Few at his Pineville home and used the address to file domestic abuse charges against former boyfriend Joey Guillot, 35.

She is now believed to be staying at her parents' Marksville home, although when Daily Mail Online approached the family at their unkempt property, her father emerged and claimed 'she don't come here anymore'.

Dixon is also thought to be seeing a third man, identified as 'Fonzo' by locals, who is said to have been staying with her at her parents' address.

Last week, a tearful Dixon was filmed telling reporters that she and Greenhouse had known each other during their days at Marksville High School but said the social media messages from him had come out of the blue.

She then claimed Few had threatened to kill the cop after seeing the missives and had ordered him away from their Pineville home.

Dixon later told local newspaper Town Talk: 'No, [Few] didn't have a gun [on the day of the shooting] because I'm the reason why this all started. And I know what happened.'

But while Dixon claimed her contact with Greenhouse was a one-off, friends paint a very different picture and say that their dalliance is common knowledge in the small Louisiana town.

'That little girl [Megan] was running around with [Norris] Greenhouse,' said a man close to Dixon and Few. He asked not to be named because of a gagging order put in place by a judge on Monday.

'Chris [Few] and Greenhouse had had some run-ins about it before. He [Greenhouse] is a good kid. I think it was that other cop [Stafford] who turned him bad.

'Chris is a good guy too. It's just that f***ing girl.'

Buddy, 25, a close friend of Few, said: 'She's been telling everyone that they're engaged but they're not – they've been on and off for about four years now.

'The other night she was in here [TJ's Lounge] looking for pity but how can you do that when you're seeing other dudes?

'She and Greenhouse have been f***ing around. That's been going on for a few months. Everyone knows what everyone is doing here.'

Vern, who runs TJ's Lounge where Few and Dixon had argued in the run up to the shooting and was there on the night, added:

'They [Few and Dixon] were on and off, on and off. They used to be engaged but they weren't on the night it happened.

'He [Few] was chasing a girl he could never get because he was the only one looking for a thing [a relationship]. They had been arguing on the night it [the shooting] happened and she stormed off.'

Greenhouse, who is thought to have posted bond and is expected to be released from jail tomorrow pending trial, had a history of altercations with Few.

Dixon, in her statement to media on Thursday, claimed that Few had become enraged after seeing messages from Greenhouse sent to her on Facebook and had threatened to kill the officer.

However, locals say Few and Greenhouse have encountered one another on several other occasions in the past months.

Few also had a history of traffic violations and, according to his criminal record, was pulled over in July and charged with driving while intoxicated.

Other sources say that Greenhouse had a penchant for 'harassing' young women while a cousin told Daily Mail Online that he allegedly beat up his former partner Nicole Dauzat - the mother of his two young children.

Another local, 49-year-old Harold Dauzat of Hessmer – the town where Greenhouse grew up – said the cop was 'always causing trouble and getting away with it'.

Writing on a petition calling for justice for Jeremy Mardis, he also accused the 23-year-old of harassing the wife of a friend and said he would constantly pull her over 'for no reason'.

On the night of the shooting, Few is thought to have collected his son from a babysitter shortly after leaving TJ's Lounge following the argument with Dixon.

He is then believed to have pulled up alongside Dixon at a red light in a futile bid to persuade her to come home with him.

Greenhouse and Stafford then arrived and attempted to pull Few's car over. He is thought to have bumped the patrol car in an attempt to get away – a claim borne out by scratches and damage later discovered on the police vehicle.

Although body cam footage from a camera worn by another police officer, Sgt. Kenneth Parnell, is said to show the father putting his hands up and surrendering, Greenhouse and Stafford opened fire.
[...]
The former Waffle House waitress was locked up in March on drugs and disorderly conduct charges, prompting Few to file for sole custody of Jeremy.

His petition was later signed off by District Judge William Bennett, who also approved a motion for Dixon to be given parental rights over Jeremy.

Dixon is herself a mother of two daughters, Macy, nine, and Lyla, seven, both with former partner Guillot, who lives with the girls, his new wife Ashley and their baby son at a gray-painted trailer home in Marksville.

But, like Jeremy's mother Catherine, Dixon also has a history of drug abuse and a criminal record that lists 26 separate charges ranging from possessing controlled substances to theft and DUI.

Dixon, who filed her most recent domestic abuse petition against Guillot early last month, also failed a court-ordered drug test on October 7.

Tests showed that the mother-of-two had a cocktail of drugs in her system, including opiates, amphetamines - meth - and 'benzos' – the latter provided to her on prescription.

Guillot, who split from Dixon in December 2013 according to the petition seen by Daily Mail Online, was also found to have drugs in his system – this time marijuana.

Dixon had also been hoping to recover custody of her two daughters which she lost following a separate court fight in 2012.

In the petition, she claims that Guillot hit the girls and left bruises on their arms and legs and said he 'shoves things in their faces when they don't clean their room good enough'.

She also said she now had a stable home – at Few's address – for the girls and was now able to 'effectively care for my children'.

Approached by Daily Mail Online at his trailer home on Tuesday night, Guillot became aggressive and refused to comment on the case.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-meth-user-mom-two-26-criminal-filings.html

^^^
Motive. This sounds more like 1st degree murder to me. This wasn't some police traffic stop gone wrong or cop getting too excitable and wigged out. They knew what they were doing, at least one of em did for sure.

He still hasn't been told his son is dead :(

Prob wouldn't register anyways, sounds like the guy may end up a vegetable. Which i suppose wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, not like he had any amount of intellectual ability to begin with. How in the fuck do you stay in a relationshpi with some pyschobitch drugged out slut like this broad the article describes? Good fucking lord.

She got mad her cop fuck was fucking other chicks, probably called the dad, so dad went and found her to try to help/comfort her. She led him on long enough to call cop fuck to try to make him jealous and tell him where the dad was. Then cop fuck decides to end the dad as competition, and I wouldn't put it past him to take the kid out as a witness. Since his partner shot, too, I wonder if they had a conversation about it on the way over. Since the bodycam is from a third officer who didn't feel anyone was threatened enough to shoot.

Since the bodycam is from a third officer who didn't feel anyone was threatened enough to shoot.

This is the biggest tell that these two are scum murderers, coldblooded as can be. It's practically unheard of for a cop not to mindlessly join in with whatever his brothers in blue say or do, no matter what.

Why isn't the headline on CNN; "Black cops shoot unarmed white child" ?????? In keeping with their coverage of the Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric Garner and Freddy Grey cases...shouldn't his be so?

So, an innocent 6 year old died because everyone gets a turn with the fucking methtarded whorebag?

Dear God Almighty, if it comes out that she called one of her fuck buddies to make him jealous because he ex wanted her back, she needs to be charged too.

Nasty fucking drug-slut.

The charges need to be upgraded to first degree murder.

I shouldn't be surprised but it really does annoy the shit out of me she started all this turmoil with her son present. Never not once I'm her drug addled existence has she probably thought about what's best for him. Just what's best for her junkie ass. And that's fucking and drugging.
She should have left her baby daddy alone and gone and did what she wanted. Fucking selfish ass bitch was the catalyst behind all this misery and she don't give one ugly fuck about it. Probably high right GD now boohooing about her dead baby who she helped put in the ground.
I'd spit in this bitches face if I had half the chance.

I'm betting on her having called the cop fuck buddy and "embellished" the fight story with the guy too.

Probably pissing and moaning about the guy being mean, threatening and all that other victim bullshit that then Goddamn drug sluts love to cry about all the time trying to get some guy to be their fucking knight in shining armor all while having an excuse to keep doping up. You know: my ex is sooo mean, abusive, I just HAVE to use drugs to forget all the pain.

God, is it wrong that I'm sitting here hoping she gets a bad batch and OD's so she stops wasting oxygen?

Back