• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
27CA5B3E00000578-3047367-image-a-26_1429550767040.jpg

A Philadelphia woman lost her leg and her home went up in flames, all because a neighbor believed she was trying to steal her boyfriend and ran her down in her SUV, family members say.

Precious Richardson Coleman, 29, turned herself in to police Saturday and awaits two charges of attempted murder after running down 24-year-old Beatrice 'Dee Dee' Spence and her uncle in her 2004 white Dodge Durango.

WPVI reports that Coleman had shown up on Spence's block in the Nicetown neighborhood of Philadelphia, before Spence went out to confront her.

That's when Coleman sped forward, hopping the curb and striking both Spence and her uncle, 37-year-old Damon Watson, who was standing alongside his niece.

'She jumped up on the pavement,' Watson told the Daily News. 'I turned, and the car threw me. She hit me on the side. I bounced off the car.'

'I turned and saw Dee Dee. Her whole leg was flying off,' Watson continued. 'It was hanging off. She was screaming in pain.'

Family members said the SUV briefly pinned Spence against the porch, before Coleman reversed and sped away.

Paramedics arrived and transported Spence to Temple University Hospital in critical condition, where she had to have her right leg amputated below the knee.

Spence's mother, Danika, had been frying chicken and cooking macaroni and cheese, but left the kitchen in a rush to help her daughter.

The unattended stove went up in flames, causing a housefire that consumed both the Spences' home and a neighbor's, before firefighters extinguished the blaze.

The hit and run was the climax of a simmering feud between the two women over Coleman's current boyfriend, whom Spence had reportedly dated in the past.

'She thought Dee Dee was with him,' Spence's sister Alissa, 14, told the Daily News. 'She wasn't at all. That was her ex. They weren't seeing each other anymore. She had moved on.'

At 5 a.m. on the morning of the incident, relatives say, Coleman showed up at the front of the home that Spence shared with her mother and two younger sisters.

'It's Precious,' Ameria Spence, 9, recalled hearing Coleman saying. 'Tell your daughter to stop f****** blocking me on Instagram!'

'Then she picked up a brick and threw it through the window,' Ameria added.

Danika Spence filed a police report, family members said, but Coleman phoned Dee Dee Spence a few hours later to say she was going to return.

Police found Spence's SUV with significant damage to the front bumper Saturday morning.

Coleman is currently being held on $750,000 bail at Riverside Correctional Facility on attempted murder and related charges.

For now, the Spence family is trying to recover from the traumatic incident,
[...]
'My mom, she's just so hurt. She's devastated,' Spence's 14-year-old sister said. 'She just wants Dee Dee home and safe.'

'My sister says she's trying not to be depressed. She's strong. But this is a lot.'

Last edited:
'Tell your daughter to stop f****** blocking me on Instagram!'
All of this bullshit over being blocked on Instagram? Really?

That's a level of window-licker that I can't wrap my head around. 29 years old and this over being blocked on Instagram.

FFS, I've never even been on Instagram, am I missing something vital to my very existence or what?

I need to see this guy she about to spend years in prison for. He probably ain't shit which is why the victim wasn't with him. You're thirty and this is what you're doing with your life. Now you get to go wash other peoples sheets and look for a prison girlfriend. You shouldn't have any problem there.

FFS, I've never even been on Instagram, am I missing something vital to my very existence or what?

Me neither. What is the big deal? I 've never used Fakebook or Twitter either. I stick to useful things like DD. Of course, these social media sites are just software, it is the users who turn them into garbage sites.
I do use Pinterest, maybe it is my particular hobbies, but it seems to be a clean family friendly site.

That said, reminds me of an old story on DD: http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...other-pregnant-woman-rams-her-with-car.62052/

Last edited:

Your not missing anything, I think social media is the downfall to civilization as we know it, hence this fucking article... I like living in my little bubble I don't care who posted what I really don't...

That woman is a hard looking 29 year old and that damn name "Prescious" doesn't fit her at all! She looks like someone ran over her face. Even if this poor girl was out with her boyfriend, which I doubt she was, he's not worth all this crap. Drama queen now gets to go to prison and see what drama she can create there. I sure do hope a drama "Butch Queen" gets a hold of her!

Her hair looks like how everyoens hair looked in that episode of Seinfeld where the building has low pressure shower heads installed. Her lips are freakishly massive too. I wonder how absurdly long those lip peircing studs are.

April 29, 2016

What began as a neighborhood feud concluded Friday with two broken lives - one woman maimed, and the other going to prison for seven to 15 years.

Even Philadelphia Common Pleas Court Judge Diana L. Anhalt said the word tragedy did not do justice to what has happened since Precious Coleman drove her SUV into Beatrice "Dee Dee" Spence on the afternoon of April 17, 2015.

"I want people to know that if you fight like this, this is what could happen," Anhalt told the families of Spence and Coleman. "Philadelphia needs to know that if you do things like that, you're going to be in trouble."

Coleman, 30, who pleaded no contest in January to attempted murder, reckless endangerment, and a weapons count - for her 2004 white Dodge Durango - apologized profusely for almost five minutes, although most of it was through sobs and inaudible.

"I made the worst mistake of my life, I'm truly sorry for my actions," said Coleman, the mother of four young children.

"I didn't mean to do that, I just needed some help," Coleman sobbed. "I should never have been in that car. None of this should have happened."

Coleman's sister erupted in loud cries at the sentence and left the courtroom with their mother.

Defense attorney Stephanie Fennell argued for a five- to 10-year prison term, saying this was Coleman's first offense.

Fennell said that at the time of the incident, Coleman was grieving the death of the father of two of her children. Deeply depressed, Coleman turned to drugs and alcohol to try to cope, Fennell added.

Coleman, of the Swampoodle section of North Philadelphia, was arrested after witnesses told police she drove her SUV at high speed into Spence and her uncle as they stood on the sidewalk on 17th Street around 2:30 p.m. on April 17, 2015.

At a preliminary hearing last July, Spence testified the violent confrontation followed more than a week of feuding with Coleman, who wrongly suspected Spence was dating her boyfriend.

Assistant District Attorney Jacob Sand argued for a sentence of 121/2 to 25 years in prison, saying the "magnitude of the violence in this case was astonishing" and traumatized the neighborhood.

Anhalt credited Coleman's remorse and said she did not believe she would commit another crime.

In addition to the prison term, Anhalt sentenced Coleman to 10 years' probation, to begin when she is released from prison so the judge could track her progress.

"We're going to be together for the next 25 years," Anhalt told Coleman.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...ts_7-15_years_for_ramming_rival_with_SUV.html

In addition to the prison term, Anhalt sentenced Coleman to 10 years' probation, to begin when she is released from prison so the judge could track her progress.
"We're going to be together for the next 25 years," Anhalt told Coleman.

Oh i love this !

So she was mourning the death of one baby daddy and falsely accused the victim of seeing another boyfriend? And upset about instagram? I'm not feeling any sympathy.
Her four children are probably traumatized not just by this crime but by being reared by this woman.
And "Swampoodle" and Nicetown neighborhoods? I feel a little bad for laughing . Can't help the name of your town.

Last edited:
THis rotten animal should never see freedom again. What a vile piece of shit.

Her kids are better off without her no doubt. A person like this does NOT raise good, decent citizens. Her kids are no doubt already doomed to a life of shitbaggery and crime.

She should have her drivers license permanently revoked as well. Dumb bitch should never be allowed to drive again.

Back