• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2en7ntw.jpg

He's a son that only a mother could love.

Registered sex offender Basam Syed, busted Tuesday for pressing against a straphanger’s backside on an East Side subway, was somehow free despite 28 prior arrests — including four while on probation for a 2014 sex crime.

But his mom insisted Friday that her oft-arrested offspring is only looking for the right woman. “It’s not easy to find a wife and have kids,” she declared outside their Queens home. “She has to be a Pakistani. She has to be a Muslim girl.”

Syed, 35, was arrested after the grinding incident on a northbound No. 4 train. One year ago, he was found guilty of rubbing his genitals against the buttocks of another woman riding the No. 6 train.

His other arrests run the gamut from drug charges to burglary to tongue-kissing a 4-year-old boy.

Syed, who was released in February....was arrested on March 11 for assaulting his girlfriend. He was charged at the same time with sexual abuse for the incident with her son, but allowed back on the street.

The serial suspect’s mother insisted her son’s rap sheet didn’t give a true picture of Syed.

“He doesn’t need help,” she said. “Nothing is wrong with him
http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/n...ed-grinding-train-passenger-article-1.2240789

What a dirtbag, hope he grinds on the wrong person one day and gets the "help" he deserves.

/the "help" is some Charles Bronson shit

Just pour a bucket of pigs blood on him, then light him on fire. (I almost forgot to mention... be sure to strap mommy dearest to his back.)

There is no fixing this fucking piece of shit.

I know a mother's love for her child passes all understanding, but a mother also knows she must raise her child to be accountable for his/her actions and accept the fallout, good or bad. You choose the action; you have also chosen the consequences.

He failed at being a man and she failed at being a mother...you don't defend/hide/support any bad act your kid does.

What he needs is a bullet to the head. Both of them. Fucking animal has no off function. I bet even in his sleep he is thinking about being a sick fucking asshole.
I will defend my son to death but let him pull a stunt like this and I'd be the one he would need to worry about. Not the cops.

He is just an equal opportunity sex offender, I don't think he missed much, got a charge in every different category.

Well his mom is right, it really IS hard for a subway groping/drug dealing/toddler kissing/burglar to find a nice girl to settle down with!

And talk about discrimination?: Match.com doesn't list "groping woman" OR "tongue-kissing toddlers" under it's hobbies section!!

It's as if dating sites & society in general has something against a guy who's been arrested 28x's for sexually based crimes?!

All this guy really wants is to spend his day riding the subway in a drug-induced stupor, grind against a few random women & then tongue-kiss a baby before returning home to his nice Pakistani wife & kids for a quiet evening, reading the Koran & planning his next burglary?

Is that really too much to ask?!?!

:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Guys, guys, settle down.
I'm sure this is a typo. Surely what she meant to say was that he just needs a good Pakistani knife (in his vitals.)

Back