• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
no names yet
14tvx8o.jpg

mreoh4.jpg
[...]
woman and a baby were found shot in an Ahwatukee neighborhood on Thursday afternoon, according to Sgt. Jonathan Howard
[...]
It happened at 18th Avenue and Liberty Lane. That is on the south side of South Mountain
[..]
The 22-year-old female was shot in the back of the head, according to a Phoenix Fire Dept. spokesman.
[...]
said she was pronounced dead at the hospital.
[...]
baby was reportedly shot in the leg and is in critical condition.
[...]
mother and baby were found on a footpath along a wash.

"An area resident heard a baby crying,"
[....]
"He looked down and saw a woman laying on the ground with a baby next to her. He found that they appeared to be injured, both of them, called the police department
[...]
The woman and baby have not yet been identified, and police have not located any witnesses to the shooting.
http://www.azfamily.com/news/Police-Woman-and-baby-shot-in-Phoenix-285546671.html#ixzz3Le5d0PMK

#1: mom's new BF.
#2: baby's daddy.
#3: baby-daddy's new GF
#4: rando meth or aerosol huff-head
#5: Phoenix Leather Person with senile dementia

Only someone without a functional conscience could shoot a child and their mother in cold blood.
I'm sure it was over something stupid.

Police identify woman killed in Ahwatukee shooting
[...]
police have identified the woman whose body was found with an infant on an Ahwatukee walking path
[....]
Khalli Lawrence, 19, and a 2-month-old baby girl believed to be her daughter were found by a resident on a walk after the resident heard the baby crying
[....]
The woman and infant were found in the area of 18th Avenue and Liberty Lane on the south side of South Mountain, near 17th Avenue and Pecos Road
[....]
Lawrence was shot in the back of the head, a Phoenix Fire Department spokesman said. She was taken to a local hospital, where she later died.

The baby girl was shot in the leg and was hospitalized in critical condition, but she was improving Friday morning and expected to survive
[...]
Investigators said they were not sure if that is where the shooting took place or if somebody dumped them there. Howard said Lawrence lived in the Valley but not near the neighborhood where she was found.
[...]
they believe it was domestic-violence situation and do not believe there were any immediate dangers to area residents.

Howard said police continued to search for the suspect and were also looking for information related to any unusual vehicles that might have been seen in the neighborhood.
[....]

This was an execution. Then to throw them out like trash on the side of the road. I'm so glad the baby was strong enough to cry for help or she'd have passed also. She saved her own life. I hope she heals. I hope they catch the monster that did this.

That poor baby. And its mom. Who on earth would want to shoot a baby??? I know theres
a lot of sick fucks out there. But WTF?:banghead:

Dammit, where's MY naked lady?! I feel cheated! Should I maybe add a disclaimer, or just remove the post?
Morbid is awake. Maybe pm him to ask? I lol'ed this btw. Oh, and I've always wanted to tell u that u rock at updating threads! :)

Morbid is awake. Maybe pm him to ask? I lol'ed this btw. Oh, and I've always wanted to tell u that u rock at updating threads! :)
Aw, shucks! Thanks! I imagine Whisper must be chained to her keyboard just trying to keep up with current threads, so if I come across one with no resolution, I go a Googling. I'm already looking for answers for myself, so I try to help out her & other readers by updating. I just hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes.

PD: Allyn Smith arrested in connection with shooting death of Khalli Lawrence

AHWATUKEE, AZ - Authorities say a man is in custody in connection with the fatal shooting of a 19-year-old woman in Ahwatukee and the wounding of her baby.

Phoenix police say 30-year-old Allyn Smith surrendered to officers Tuesday. He's being held on suspicion of first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder and child abuse.
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...ection-with-shooting-death-of-khalli-lawrence

I figured as much. I wonder if the fight was because he didn't claim the baby or because he DID claim the baby and she later told him it wasn't his baby?

The Arizona Supreme Court has upheld the premeditated first-degree murder and child abuse convictions and death and prison sentences of a man in the killing of his ex-girlfriend and the wounding of their 2-month-old daughter.

Allyn Akeem Smith was convicted of fatally shooting 19-year-old Khalli Lawrence in the back of the head and of abuse that included shooting their 2-month-old daughter in her thigh while they were on a Phoenix hiking trail in December 2014.

Smith surrendered to authorities in early February 2015 and entered a not-guilty plea at his subsequent initial appearance.

On May 24, 2018, Smith was sentenced to death on the first-degree murder conviction and to 24 years in prison for the child abuse conviction. He appealed on 17 points.

The Supreme Court’s decision on Wednesday to uphold the convictions and sentences was unanimous. Smith, now 36, was sentenced to death for his murder conviction and to 24 years in prison for the child abuse conviction.

According to court records, Smith was disturbed by Lawrence’s pregnancy before she gave birth and had denied to another woman whom he was seeing that he was the girl’s father.

The killing occurred right before Smith went to get a paternity test required for child support proceedings because Lawrence had applied for welfare benefits.
1618712021878.png
1618712055676.png

Back