• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Should the woman be allowed to remain in this country ?

• yes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 22-year-old Mexican woman plunged off a 20-foot cliff while trying to cross the border into the U.S. illegally, landing her in the hospital with a fractured spine, investigators said last week.

U.S. Border Patrol agents spotted a man on surveillance footage walking near Highway 98 near Ocotillo in California and quickly made contact with him, according to a Customs and Border Protection news release.

The man, a 44-year-old Mexican national who was “waving his hands” to grab the attention of anyone passing by, told agents that his girlfriend had dropped off the cliff trying to cross the border illegally into the U.S.

The responding agents came to the rescue of the woman — a 22-year-old Mexican national — and immediately called emergency rescue authorities, who placed the woman on a gurney and air-lifted her from the scene, the agency stated.

An MRI at a nearby trauma hospital found she had fractured her spine in the fall.

The man was detained for processing. The woman will get sent back to Mexico once she's out of the hospital, officials said.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...s-into-us-falls-off-cliff-breaking-spine.html

Got to worry what's going on in Mexico that they'd be that desperate to escape to Trump's version of America... =/

I worked at a plant nursery, where two of the employees were granted asylum because their daughter was kidnapped and repeatedly raped by a border patrol official while attempting to join her parents in the us.

She was I think 14 or so.

The sorts of horror stories you hear.

Got to worry what's going on in Mexico that they'd be that desperate to escape to Trump's version of America... =/
Unemployment is very low right now. I think they are interested in work not political rhetoric. I haven't heard of people fleeing "Trump's version of America" for job opportunities in Mexico.

The big deal here is he is 44 she is 22.
Muy bien mi amigo!
( I don't even know if that's right. It just sounds good to me :smuggrin:)

What ?
Its been going on for years, every minute everyday . they try to cross ..
It has nothing to do with Trump
Send hospital to the Mexican gov

My friend was taken ill in the UK while there as a visitor, but had been working for two years without a work visa.

She was treated medically and not deported.

Of course, she is white and this happened in the UK.

Back