• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Craygor

Norse American
Bold Member!
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...estigates-missing-persons-20170720-story.html
400x225

"Joanna Clark, 33, and her daughter, Shariece Clark, 15, went missing from their Cherry Hill [notorious gangland area of Baltimore] home on Feb. 4. But the circumstances leading up to their disappearance, as well as their current whereabouts, remain unclear."

“Given how it all went down, most of the family believes the worst has happened,”

"Police said they found no “overt signs of crime,” but they “had suspicions that foul play could be involved ...We still suspect foul play,

"Joanna Clark ... had never left her youngest children — ages 2 to 10 — for an extended period of time."

“I don’t believe she would’ve left any of her other children,” Alfred Clark said. "She was the sole provider for them."

" Shariece, who was very active on social media before Feb. 4, to suddenly stop posting online."

"... lack of evidence and suspects in the case has made it difficult for the family to remain optimistic..."

Also
18382533_1262610650522468_2182041118072373248_n.jpg

" .... investigators continue searching for Akia Eggleston, 22, [also from the Cherry Hill] who was eight months pregnant when she was reported missing in May [one month after Joanna and Shariece Clark] ."

".... Eggleston appeared to be moving from her apartment, and she was seen on video surveillance and her bank account was used ....But he said investigators are now concerned because she should have had her baby but has not appeared" [another article states she was suppose to be a baby shower on the day of her disappearance http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/missing-woman-22-from-south-baltimore ]

“Foul play is likely suspected at this point,”

Akia Eggleston should have a seperate thread. Because at this point the cases are unrelated.

I hope all 3 are found but its not looking good.

Akia Eggleston should have a seperate thread. Because at this point the cases are unrelated.
I was thinking about it, but I wasn't sure since the source article had all three disappearances I thought I had to add Eggelston. You're right though, I should have just got two different source articles, which would not have been a problem. I remember that the next time, thanks.

The fuck is wrong with her head? Looks like she has been scalped at some point and they reattached it.

There's a third case. Same area.
I'm drawing a blank.

Anyway, is MS-13 prevalent there?
Those fuckery are pure evil.

Anyway, is MS-13 prevalent there?
No MS-13 in Cherry Hill that I know of. The two major street gangs in that area, and I am not kidding, is "Up Da Hill" (UDH) gang and "Down Da Hill" (DDH) gang, though DDH might be gone now, I haven't heard about them for a while. These are your standard Baltimore street gangs, running drugs, robberies and each as at least one up and coming rap artist.

Last edited:
3.5 years later, AKIA SHAWNTA EGGLESTON still missing, and pic is up on the FBI's missing person's site.

Akia Shawnta Eggleston was last seen on May 3, 2017, in the Inner Harbor area of Baltimore City, Maryland. She was eight months pregnant when she disappeared and was reported missing on May 7, 2017, when she did not show up for her baby shower. Akia has not been seen or heard from since that time.

Welp.
Post automatically merged:

Last updates on the other 2 was 2019:

Last edited:
Back