• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2afha48.png

246l9bc.jpg

Two men have been charged over the death of Lynette Daley after a sexual encounter on a northern New South Wales beach five years ago.

The fresh charges against Daley’s one-time boyfriend Adrian Attwater and his friend Paul Maris follow an independent review of the caseafter an original prosecution of the men was dropped in 2012.

Attwater, 42, has been charged with manslaughter and aggravated sexual assault, and Maris, 46, with an accessory after the fact to manslaughter and aggravated sexual assault.

Daley, 33, a mother of seven also known as “Norma”, bled to death from a ruptured artery in her vaginal tract after going camping overnight with the men on Ten Mile Beach near Iluka in January 2011.

A coronial inquest in 2014 heard allegations the men, who had been drinking with Daley over three days before her death, burned a blood-soaked mattress and the woman’s clothing before calling for help from paramedics.

The men both gave an account of consensual “wild sex” with the heavily intoxicated Daley, whose injuries were, according to a forensic pathologist, “more severe than those which occur in even precipitous childbirth”.

But it was a separate injury – a “jagged” 45mm laceration on the outside of her vagina – that would likely have left Norma in extreme pain in her final conscious moments, the pathologist told the inquest.

The NSW director of public prosecutions, Lloyd Babb, declined to lay fresh charges in the wake of the inquest but reopened the case after an appeal in February by the attorney general, Gabrielle Upton.
https://www.theguardian.com/austral...f-lynette-daley-after-independent-case-review
Daley was found naked, bruised, and bloodied and an autopsy later found she died from blunt force genital tract trauma.

Forensic pathologists found her blood alcohol concentration to be dangerously high, 0.352, in the potentially lethal range of intoxication.
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-22/lynette-daley-two-men-charged-over-death-/7534782

Last edited:
Those injuries sound like she was penetrated with some object other than a penis. There's more to this story because that can't possibly be all there is to it.

These assholes did not have a night of wild consensual sex with the victim. They brutally fucking sexually tortured her.

I am sure I've read already, that there were se implements found at the campsite with her tissue and blood on them, that were used to hurt her sexually. I'll see if I can hunt down those articles. I may be wrong, but I know I've gotten that info in my head from somewhere.

Its taken a very long time to bring these 2 animals to justice. I hope they get the book thrown at them.

Freaky timing. I'm going to Iluka/Yamba today.

Such a horrible crime. Disgusting that it took 5 years for charges.

I think the main damage was done with their fists? That's what I remember reading.

I believe these two men should face murder charges. This was not consensual sex. This woman was violated while she was passed out. Her BAC was so high she had to be comatose. I also believe she was violated with an object. I don't believe two dicks would have caused such huge horrendous injuries. They knew what they did was wrong. They burned evidence. They didn't seek help until it was too late to save her. They recognized the huge blood loss. I personally don't believe the charges fit the crime. They left seven kids orphans. Pieces of shit.

I've been in a threesome before, didn't think I wouldn't make it out alive even tho the guy had a elephant trunk between his legs :eek:.
What was she thinking hooking up with these low lives although 7 kids and all I guess we should be kinda thankful she didn't make it 8 with these two circus freaks.

I can't imagine the pain/terror this woman went through.
Drinking is a double edged sword, and probably contributed to this assault. (No excuse!) But I'm hoping because of the amount of alcohol, her pain was a little dulled.
This poor woman. On top of everything she went through, to be looking at those two monsters when she took her last breath.
7 kids now have to somehow find peace. Personally, I don't think I ever could, knowing my mom was murdered in such a violent, brutal rape...

I just don't understand people..? How can you befriend someone and then inflict this much physical pain on them? On top of having a brief relationship with the one monster, they all had been camping and drinking together for a few days.....!??!
This isn't a random act. Just scary to think that you can be "partying" and having a good time with people you think are your "friends" then the next they are brutally raping and assaulting you to the point of torture meant to cause you abject agony and suffering.
I hope these men die a violent :punch: death, but we all know that won't happen.
I feel terrible for the family. Now they have to relive this yet again. But hopefully this time these monsters will be convicted and it will bring a small amount of closure to this family. :sorry:

Last edited:
This woman was violated while she was passed out. Her BAC was so high she had to be comatose.

That's what i thought too...I hope she passed out and never woke up, those injuries

sound like pain to the power of ....pick a number...a really high number.

Maybe, but all she said was "threesome" which also fits the bill for mmf so who can really say.
My reasoning was that cko said 'the guy' not 'one of the guys', but who knows.

I'm all for consensual adult freaky sex that doesn't end up with hospitalization or death or jail for any party involved.

Don't fuck anyone to death

Sound advice. ;)

I find that the easiest way to have a good day.

This article gives more detail, and kinda suggests an object may be involved ....

A sex act performed by Attwater in the back of Maris’s 4WD ruptured an artery inside Norma. Medical experts attested she was likely in severe pain before she fell unconscious and died on a blood-stained mattress in the back of the vehicle.

Norma suffered internal injuries that one forensic pathologist said were “more severe than those which occur in even precipitous childbirth”.

It was not those injuries but a “jagged” 45mm laceration on the outside of her vagina that would likely have left Norma in extreme pain in her final conscious moments.

Attwater later told a paramedic they had had “wild sex”.

It was not their first sexual encounter.

But coroner Michael Barnes ruled Norma, whose blood showed up alcohol content exceeding 0.33% as well as traces of methamphetamine, was too intoxicated to give “meaningful consent” to the sexual exchange, which abruptly ended when Attwater showed Maris blood on his hand.

Barnes rejected Attwater and Maris’s claims that Norma did not cry out in pain, that she remained conscious after the sex and only later collapsed after going for a swim to wash the blood from her legs.

It was Attwater’s failure to seek medical attention for the helpless woman that led to her death, Barnes found.

Instead, Maris siphoned fuel from his 4WD tank and burned Norma’s blood-stained clothing and the foam mattress. He claimed he did so because of the foul smell of the blood.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...o-died-after-sex-with-two-men-on-remote-beach

I don't want get fucked to death at all...but I do know it was good when i cum so hard my stomach

hurts....anyone else?
My ears pop like I'm flying in a plane :shrug: never could figure that out :)
.... so if you are asking me if I'm having a great time ...
I AM!! I just can't hear you asking :nana:
[doublepost=1467212613,1467211930][/doublepost]... and this .. I Don't want to sound like a victim blamer ... no one deserves this.
But why !?!?! is she that wasted in the woods with these creepo fucks :shrug: 7 kids ... not being a mom hanging with these disgusting subhuman freaks.

Bad decisions have left 7 kids without a mom.

They all strike me as sex crazed nut cases. Hope it was worth it to all 3 of them .
Not sex crazed, alcohol crazed. A three day booze party culminated in a camping trip and a horrendous sex assault. Those poor kids are probably all messed up.

I wonder if the kids all lived with her?

Here's a link to a 45 minute investigative report done by 4 Corners, that went to air here on May 8. There's a link to the full transcript near the bottom of page.

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2016/05/09/4456354.htm

[doublepost=1467245103,1467244897][/doublepost]
Not sex crazed, alcohol crazed. A three day booze party culminated in a camping trip and a horrendous sex assault. Those poor kids are probably all messed up.

I wonder if the kids all lived with her?

From what I've read, the kids lived with their grandma and possibly other relatives.

I just had to lie to my boss about why I was cracking up so hard... dammit, snorting at work is NOT acceptable! :hilarious:

Well...not if it's snorting coke off the back of strippers ala Nikki Sixx, but otherwise.... wait. Do you work in a funeral home? If so, maybe it's not. :DAt my office we would kill each other without laughter, helpless giggles and yes, snorting happens.

As for the article itself, eew, ouch, gross. You know that I believe in punishing criminals by doing to them what they did to others, so...

Thats the risk of consuming too much alcohol. You do stupid shit. See news story all the time about college kids rape murder etc. Sex and alcohol crazed. Butt you cant blame someone for wamting to have a good time we all want that. But sex and alcohol is NOT A NECESSITY to have a goood time! I feel sorry for those that are always going on dates, looking for love n sex, vodka so much energy wasted that could have otherwise been spent on doing something PRODUCTIVE! Troubled souls I call them.
I like vodka.. :shrug:

They all strike me as sex crazed nut cases. Hope it was worth it to all 3 of them .

Dying in the woods with these two maggots...huh? What are you even trying to say?

methamphetamine,

Drug induced hyper sexuality...this women fucked dead...kids...dogs, and pets.

some of these drug will really hurt you. Wreck you!
[doublepost=1467257188,1467257087][/doublepost]
But sex and alcohol is NOT A NECESSITY to have a goood time!

WORD...i don't have to be drunk or high to fuck....or talk to people.

They went camping to have a lot of sex. Now one dead, two soon to be locked up

They went camping because they wanted to spend their money on meth instead of a nice room.

Not even trying to keep it classy...a foam mattress.

These guys...I'm still stuck at these guys...ewww.

haha! ...i think at least one of them was her boyfriend. GROSS.

Both of them looks slow as fuck...they both look like they would fuck dogs.

I agree this should not be classified as "wild sex". This woman was unconcious. With that level of alchohol in her system...she was not in any condition to consent. I also have to wonder if she ingested that amount of alchohol on her own or if she was force fed it. I also don't believe he stopped his assault when he first saw blood. There was more than one injury. The charges should be more severe. These guys are animals. Lock them away forever. No woman is safe with them out and about in society.

One of them was her "...one-time boyfriend", so I didn't take it to mean current, but someone she'd known for some time and felt safe with.

Just a weekend camping trip alcohol/meth binge with someone she knew. Maybe a drunken mercy fuck for the ex, and then things went horribly wrong. I don't think there's a chance in hell she intended a three-way sexy time weekend with those gross looking fucks.

Back