• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/08/23/four-arrests-after-7-children-found-in-house-of-filth/

Seven children, between the ages of 1 and 9 years old, are in protective custody after being found in a house of filth in Miami Gardens.

A Miami-Dade circuit judge decided Tuesday that they would remain in foster care for now after two separate shelter hearings at the children’s courthouse.

“No child should live in these conditions,” said Circuit Judge Mavel Ruiz. “Rats and roaches are unacceptable.”

Police were called to the home, located at 3031 NW 164th Street, on Sunday, August 21st, after someone called to report a sick or injured person. According to police, 25-year-old Jacqueline Garcia told police her 1-year-old son had a fever. Miami-Dade Fire Rescue responded and took the child to Jackson North for treatment for a possible Thrush infection of the mouth.

While at the home, police noticed the house was filthy. There was trash and dirty diapers piled inside the house and in the yard. The toilet was filled with feces and there were feces on the floor and rat droppings on the living room floor. There was no food in the refrigerator or in the kitchen and the children appeared to have not eaten for several days. When the oldest child was asked when the last time he ate, he said he could not remember. Several children were also found in a bedroom, lying on mattresses covered with roaches.

Four adults in the home – Jacqueline Garcia Zuniga, Rolando Arteaga, Miosotiz Barbara Rodriguez and Hugo Zuniga – were tested for drugs and they tested positive for marijuana and cocaine, according to police. All four were arrested and charged with child neglect.

The parents attended Tuesday’s hearings hoping to be able to retain custody of their children. Family members stepped forward to care for Garcia Zuniga’s two children. Judge Ruiz said the children would remain in foster care until a home study was done. The judge also said Rodriguez’s five children would also remain in foster care, pending a hearing in September.

In court there was dramatic testimony from a state investigator, who said the children had “rats and roaches all over them. From the moment the car door was opened, you could smell urine, feces and garbage. There were roaches inside and rats all under the house.”

One child was hospitalized with a mouth infection. The other children are OK, authorities said.

In court, there was testimony that Rodriguez had a history with the Department of Children and Families because of an allegation of drug abuse in 2014.

It was also revealed that a number of family members had stepped forward to take care of the children but they were not allowed to because they are illegal immigrants.

Filth, feces, no food, no running water, but they can afford to do drugs without taking care of the children's needs? Fuck 'em, there's no fixing them any more than you can fix any other type of child abuser.
It's not a disease, it's a lifestyle choice.

It was also revealed that a number of family members had stepped forward to take care of the children but they were not allowed to because they are illegal immigrants.

Some great family right there. We'll take the kids if you get caught, but no way am I gonna help ya clean your piss infested house so they can live happily. :meh:

An infested hovel with two couples and seven children; 28-year old Miosotiz Barbara Rodriguez birthing five of them. Would it badly crimp their coke and weed budget to indulge in some birth control?

Filth, feces, no food, no running water, but they can afford to do drugs without taking care of the children's needs? Fuck 'em, there's no fixing them any more than you can fix any other type of child abuser.
It's not a disease, it's a lifestyle choice.
You are exactly right.. They are selfish bastards. They spend their money on themselves doing drugs and choose to let their kids suffer in horrible horrible ways. And as far as the house being that way.. Come on!! There is absolutely no freakin excuses for it! My house gets messy but thats as far as it gets... Dirty diapers piled up!! Shit everywhere! ? Bugs and rats on all those children. God they need to find a way to lock up the house with the piece of shit "parents" in the condition it is in.. Take their children away for life and let the bastards just get so hungry they become cannibalistic and kill eachother. Im sure it would give those children closure knowing their parents are dead and gone... Not chancing them going back to people who are suppose to love and care for them but didnt

I wouldn't help these nasty fuck clean the house either! Fuck that shit. If your house is that bad, then you just don't give a fuck. Relatives could clean it spotless for them and within a week it would be fucked again. How do we know the relatives haven't done exactly that before???
Poor kids. I hope they finally get a decent place to live.

I wouldn't help these nasty fuck clean the house either! Fuck that shit. If your house is that bad, then you just don't give a fuck. Relatives could clean it spotless for them and within a week it would be fucked again. How do we know the relatives haven't done exactly that before???
Poor kids. I hope they finally get a decent place to live.

Because the kids come with a pay check.

Yup, that was my point. They want to say that all these relatives came forward caring about the kids. IMHO not one single person in their life cared about the kids just the check.

Yup, that was my point. They want to say that all these relatives came forward caring about the kids. IMHO not one single person in their life cared about the kids just the check.
I must have been feeling un-jaded today bc my first thought was - wow that's a nice family, willing to come to court & expose their less-than-legal status just to help the children!

But of course it's for the paycheck!!.... damn there goes my happy thought for the day!:p

Really?
So clean the house and that will solve the problem? Are y'all crazy? These are fucking drug addicts who let rats and roaches bite their children. They had bathrooms full of shit it was on the floors for fucks sake. And all y'all can say is the family ain't shit coz they cared more about helping those kids GET THE FUCK OUT than their waste of oxygen parents and their house of horrors.
Cleaning that house would not have done a damn thing if the parents are still unfit to care for them. Great give them junkies a clean house but what about those kids eating everyday? Running water? Electricity. But I guess they should feel good about themselves coz they cleaned up the house. Even tho afterwards they leave them in said house with unfit junkies.
Now I know exactly how and why that ten year old girl in Alberquerque ended up raped and murdered in her own home. So long as shit looks good from the outside there must not be a problem. Gimme a break.

Back