• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Okay, it's finally published so I can post their mugs. :devil: Please keep in mind that this is based on the original account.
http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20160414/2-charged-in-red-oak-kidnapping
RED OAK — Two Waxahachie residents have been charged with kidnapping, which is a third-degree felony, following a domestic dispute Wednesday.Ellis County Sheriff’s Office deputies were dispatched at 11:15 p.m. to the 200 block of Spring Circle in Red Oak. An adult female complainant reported she had been beaten by her daughter’s ex-boyfriend and his mother before the two suspects forced her daughter and her daughter’s infant child into their vehicle.The complainant reported that the suspects' vehicle had then struck the complainant’s vehicle before leaving the property.While deputies were still at the scene, dispatch received reports that the suspects' vehicle was in the Ennis area.
[....]
officers spotted the vehicle at the Baymont Inn in the 100 block of Interstate 45 and detained the two for the Sheriff’s Office. The mother and child were both transported to a hospital for evaluation.Taken into custody by Ellis County Sheriff’s Office deputies were Tammy Burns, 46, and William Shine, 19, both of Waxahachie, with charges and bonds as follows:• Burns – kidnapping (third-degree felony) $25,000; injury to a child/elderly/disabled person (first-degree felony) $100,000; assault causes bodily injury (class A misdemeanor) $2,500• Shine – kidnapping (third-degree felony) $25,000; injury to a child/elderly/disabled person (first-degree felony) $100,000; aggravated assault date/family/household (first-degree felony) $75,000; seven class C warrants out of Waxahachie Police Department.
1353-16_zpsloub8xqv.jpg

1354-16_zpspkfqtsiz.jpg

OMG...they included a "zoom" feature with those mug shots? So one could potentially zoom in on the face of that horrid looking wench? The miniature version already has me feeling sick...I ain't lookin' no bigger.

Jesus. What a hot mess.

Women with no self respect raise sons who won't respect the rest of us. I hope this mom gets nailed to the fucking wall.

I can't wrap my head around why people choose to kidnap the gf/ex gf in cases like this. There was another with the redneck family where they kidnap his ex wife or ex gf not too long ago. Very bizarre. Do they think they can win her back? Were they planning on killing her? I can't imagine any other reasoning.

I stay far, far away from pill heads and methies. You just can't trust them, so they're not welcome at my place either.

Be careful with that kind of talk around here.

I'm going to edit out any comment that wasn't in the news.
[doublepost=1480948880,1461156653][/doublepost]William Shine was out and awaiting trial when he tried to rob his mother's house but was prevented by his younger brother. So came back yesterday and stabbed him. The wounds are very serious. More to follow.

The mother never dreamed her drug addled son would harm his younger brother, so in her great wisdom she suggested he stay at the home to prevent his druggie older brother from robbing the family home. All that is out so far is this from booking.

http://www.elliscountysheriff.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17&Itemid=30

AGG ASSAULT DATE/FAMILY/HOUSE W/WEAPON

4447-16.jpg

JFC, they apparently didn't pat his ass down very well, because he was able to swallow a handful of pills and had to be taken to hospital for overdose. That explains the delay in getting the booking information.

The younger brother was stabbed in the heart and died during surgery but was revived after 30 minutes, and he was on the machine of course. They will attempt to wake him today, because they want to see the extent of damage from that.

Last edited:
And this dick that's cause all the pain and torment in multiple families- including leaving a child fatherless- and a mother childless- lives on to find God- be fogiven- and feel he is owed that is the old me- I have changed- that was the drugs- I don't understand- that's okay- NEW BEGINNINGS.... :bored:

When they woke him up he recognized everyone but then his heart rate shot up and they made everyone leave the room. So, looks like the bypass machine kept him from having any serious brain damage. Now, if they can keep his heart going long enough to heal maybe he's going to be okay. Mommy dearest is hoping his girlfriend (witness) won't testify against William, because she doesn't think his brother would want him prosecuted. :rolleyes: Fortunately, it isn't going to be up to them.
[doublepost=1486052345,1481129269][/doublepost]Braden is just now about to go back to school. He has shared that he had an NDE at the hospital. He saw people, as is often reported, but didn't think of them as relatives but still felt a deep connection to them. He also saw what he thought to be God who was so bright he couldn't look at him. He has forgiven William and doesn't want him prosecuted. :rolleyes:

Can a victim really make that decision in this serious a case? Does LE have to blow it off?

William's bio dad bailed him out but he was back in the next day since he still had charges from the kidnapping pending. Daddy sold his truck to bail him out for nothing! :hilarious:
[doublepost=1516893933][/doublepost]William is in prison with a projected release date of Feb 2019. It appears he was only charged with felon in possession of controlled substance.

https://offender.tdcj.texas.gov/OffenderSearch/offenderDetail.action?sid=07421754

His mother has posted on her FB that he's depressed and requesting letters of encouragement. I only feel badly for William because it was his mother who helped his drug problem along. She was, and maybe still is, a pill head.

Last edited:
Back