• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/06/26/boston-tourists-beaten-robbed-new-orleans-french-quarter/
[....]
The two men, identified as James Curran and Tim Byrne, were walking in the French Quarter heading back to their hotel just before 9 p.m. Saturday when they were knocked to the ground by two men.

The video shows Curran getting punched in the head and put in a chokehold as he was dragged to the sidewalk.

Byrne was pummeled from behind by another man and hit the ground face first, appearing to be knocked out cold. Byrne is now in a coma.

Two other men then ran up and helped rob the two victims of their phones and wallets before all the thieves ran away.

One came back briefly and lifted the second tourist up off the ground for a moment, revealing what appeared to be a pool of blood on the sidewalk.
[....]
One suspect, 21-year-old Dejuan Paul, was arrested Monday night and investigators say they have identified the other men involved in the attack.
dejuan.jpg

According to WWL-TV, the victims were in New Orleans for the General Assembly of the Unitarian Universalist Association, the annual meeting of the liberal religious association.

“If you look at the video, it seems evident they were attacked from behind, they didn’t see it coming and they did not fight back. They simply were victimized,” New Orleans police commander Nick Gernon told reporters Monday.

Yeah ... some how I think those that belong to this organisation are bad.

So from here ... maybe they had it coming. God is mysterious like that.

Who knows ... maybe they were hitting the streets on the hunt for twinks.

WTF are you on about, girl? I'm pretty sure you have Universalists mixed up with another group.

@Keepalowprofile, Twink is a young gay man who looks very boyish. Late teens early twenties. Age of consent but nubile.
Check out the men seeking men section of Craigslist for twinks
Quoted because we don't have an omg rating.
Thank you DD (and Murial) i learn new things everyday.
[doublepost=1498613020,1498612691][/doublepost]None in my area.
Too metro for my area.

We have *toothless methhead looking for same.

Non smoking/alcohol
heroin and small children okay.
[doublepost=1498613311][/doublepost]Okay, wait.
I looked up tink thinking tinkerbell.
I see now its twink.

Plenty of those.
:bye:

I am troubled by this. You think these victims were bad and deserved to be attacked because they belonged to a liberal-leaning church? Or because they might be gay? I see nothing in the article to indicate they were gay, but even if they were, how does that make them deserving of a beat down?

These men came to town for a legitimate annual religious convention, and were attacked from behind, beaten and robbed while just walking down the street and now one of them is in a coma. I am not grasping your logic on how they might well have deserved it?

I'm hoping, based on the sequence posts, that LG initially misunderstood what a twink was and her 'maybe they deserved it' comment was directed at people who might be pedophiles.

HOPING.

Well yes ... except I know what chicken hawks are, and what a twink is!
But I am hoping for the best ... maybe these guys were up to no good ... who knows? God is funny like that. Otherwise ... random attacks like that are bad, if they're GOOD guys ... I hope they mend well.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/2...ked-4-arrested-in-french-quarter-beating.html
[....]
Rashaad Piper, 20, and Nicholas Polgowski, 18, were taken into custody early Wednesday morning, Fox 8 reported. Two other suspects -- DeJuan Paul, 21, and Joshua Simmons, 18 -- were also arrested earlier this week. Paul also faces drug charges after police discovered two bags of a powdery white substance in his packet when he turned himself in Monday night.

The four men were charged with second-degree robbery; however, the charges could be upgraded to homicide.
1498663927080.jpg

Jesus. If you're gonna troll, to piss people off, be a little bit more discreet.

This comment just makes you look thirsty.

And very, very bored.

Fucking *yawn*....

This comment just makes you look thirsty.And very, very bored.

Yo ... I just typed in the first thing that popped into my head ... I'm not trolling.

Besides ... you're premature ... (I hope your sex life isn't like that)

At the end there ... i also left my self wide open to the possibility that I

I might be wrong.

See the difference ... that bit about your sex life ... That, was trolling.

Yo ... I just typed in the first thing that popped into my head ... I'm not trolling.

Besides ... you're premature ... (I hope your sex life isn't like that)

At the end there ... i also left my self wide open to the possibility that I

I might be wrong.

See the difference ... that bit about your sex life ... That, was trolling.
:hilarious::hilarious:
OMG!

I'm so hurt by your words!

Yes, I was premature.

And so is my sex life (which makes zero fucking sense, btw, you should've asked if my HUSBAND was premature during sex, at least try to make sense). If you're gonna troll, be coherent...maybe?

You totally burned me.

Blah blah. Feeding your inner need for attention. Blah blah.

That was one of the piss poorest cowardly fuckheaded attacks I have ever seen.
Those grape apes need to be put down...immediately, publically and violently.
Make them poster boys encouraging capital punishment.

People willing to kill and live outside the societal norms should not expect to be treated with dignity they deny others.
You wanna be scum...fine, then die like scum.
We have no time for your health and welfare.
Your life is forfeit.

I don't give a rats hind end about the skin of a villain
I just want to know they can die for their crimes no matter who they are.
You know bloody well they have done this before.

End the cycle.
Put the rabid dogs down.

Yeah you were ... and rude! and perhaps to insecure to give a like or anything really to a member that a can easily state that they were supposing and just might be wrong ... but you do YOU! No worries! I'll just watch.
Translation?

Anyone....? Hook me up, please.

"to insecure"

"that a can easily state"

"to a member that they were supposing"

I'm fucking lost.

Last edited:
Translation?

Anyone....? Hook me up, please.

"to insecure"

"that a can easily state"

"that they were supposing"

I'm fucking lost.
You're a bitch, Lith is right no matter if these guys are gay or not or criminals are not. *Note, this is a translation and has nothing to do with if I agree or disagree with the translated material.

@Satanica
The victims of a brutal mugging last year in the French Quarter had pleaded for mercy to their attackers, but a judge’s leniency had its limits.

Church members appeared at numerous court hearings to show support for the defendants. They emphasized that all four attackers were young, came from troubled backgrounds and lived at Covenant House, a refuge for homeless children and youths.

Noting that the attack left one visitor from Boston in critical condition, Criminal District Court Judge Camille Buras on Tuesday sentenced all four young offenders to years in prison after each pleaded guilty as charged to two counts of second-degree robbery.

Buras said the men might have received longer terms were it not for an avalanche of letters from members of the Unitarian Universalist Association, the liberal church holding the convention the victims were attending last June.

“I hope each and every one of you takes as much interest in your future well-being as the victims have, and as the community that appears in court and writes letters on your behalf has,” Buras told the four defendants. “This victim could very well have died if not for the immediate medical treatment that he received.”
Dejuan Paul, the 22-year-old who was accused of punching Tim Byrne of Boston from behind, leaving him in the intensive care unit with brain bleeding, was sentenced to eight years in prison.

Rashaad Piper, the 21-year-old who was accused of putting the second victim, James Curran, in a chokehold, received a five-year sentence.

Nicholas Pogozelski, 19, and Joshua Simmons, 19, were accused of rifling through the victims’ pockets for cellphones and wallets. Pogozelski got a five-year sentence; Simmons received three years.

All of the defendants received credit for time served, having been jailed for nearly a year.

The swift ambush carried out by the four men, which was captured in brutal detail by a nearby surveillance camera, aroused national attention.

Latest posts

Back