• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
150217_murder_big.jpg

trio of freaks involved in the crime
25E3FB4A00000578-2962524-image-a-26_1424485332829.jpg

Jesus
This is a pretty heinous crime out of Tacoma. Apparently he went to the garage where one of the yobs lived and was molested drowned in a laundry bucket of water then cut in half put into a duffel bag and thrown into a ravine. Meth could have been involved but I never think drugs are any excuse for behavior.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...ed-and-mutilated-Lakewood-teen-292297771.html
'
Wallace Jackson, 48, Darrel Arthur Daves, 49, and Crystal Share Jackson, 30, were arrested in connection with the murder of 18-year-old Jesus Isidor-Mendoza, according to Pierce County Prosecutors.

Isidor-Mendoza was last seen on the morning of Oct. 22 as he left his mother's Lakewood home to go to class at Pierce College. He was later reported missing after he failed to show up at school or at home.

On Sunday, Isidor-Mendoza's body was discovered behind a derelict house in the 3000 block of Delin Street, police said. Prosecutors say the body had been cut in half at the waist, sealed in plastic bags and then wrapped in a tarp and left in a red nylon duffle bag.

Prosecutors say Daves was living in Crystal Jackson's detached garage at the time of the killing, and Wallace Jackson often stayed at the home.

It's unclear how Isidor-Mendoza knew the trio, but on the night of the murder prosecutors say he went to the garage to meet with Wallace and Daves. Once there, detectives believe the trio raped and drowned Isidor-Mendoza and then cut his body so it would fit into their duffle bag.

Prosecutors say they kept the body inside the garage for two days, and only moved it when it began to stink. They then tossed the bag into a ravine behind the house.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ravine-two-men-woman-meth-related-murder.html
http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/details-emerge-murder-mutilation-18-year-old-tacom/nkDLy/
http://www.exit133.com/newswire/view/three-charged-in-murder-of-lakewood-man#.VOi3oSxGTsk

Last edited:
Ya know, some people call pos' like this "animals", but even though I know some animals are definitely aggressive and rapey, and cats, for example, will often "play" with their prey, I can't think of a single animal species on the planet who does the shit we do to each other just for kicks. Just smmfh...

ETA: And I don't think prehensile thumbs would make a damned bit of difference.

Last edited:
I can't think of a single animal species on the planet who does the shit we do to each other just for kicks.

There's plenty. Dolphins and chimps for example do stuff just like this, and there's not even a drug motive for them.

There's plenty. Dolphins and chimps for example do stuff just like this, and there's not even a drug motive for them.

Those, otters, regular monkeys/primates, etc., are the ones I was thinking of when I said aggressive and rapey. Makes me wonder if humans come with an instinctual prey drive, too.

Otters are cute as shit though. They're the equivalent of a super hot female teacher raping a student, minus the whole murdering them first like a baby seal of course. Otters get a pass.

And no other primate is as evil as a chimp

This shit right here is part of the reason I don't stay in Tacoma. It's fucking grimy as shit and I can't remember a time I have ever driven thru there and it hasn't looked like a ghetto hood from hell.
Fucking junkies making their way to my neighborhood. Just last week I saw two obviously intoxicated individuals standing outside of 7-11 doing what junkies do and me and the cashier just stood their watching like what the actual fuck.

This shit right here is part of the reason I don't stay in Tacoma. It's fucking grimy as shit and I can't remember a time I have ever driven thru there and it hasn't looked like a ghetto hood from hell.
Fucking junkies making their way to my neighborhood. Just last week I saw two obviously intoxicated individuals standing outside of 7-11 doing what junkies do and me and the cashier just stood their watching like what the actual fuck.
I think it's Belleview I was in that was kinda like that too

If raping, beating, murdering and mutilating bodies are what they're in to, then they are going to be keeping great company soon. I hope they were messed up from day one and every day there after.

Just for clarification...Lakewood is Not the same as Tacoma. I live within ten minutes of downtown Tacoma. And I definitely don't consider my area ghetto. Lakewood however is at least 40 minutes from here and is the Ghetto of Pierce

Last edited:
Just for clarification...Lakewood is Not the same as Tacoma. I live within ten minutes of downtown Tacoma. And I definitely don't consider my area ghetto. Lakewood however is at least 40 minutes from here and is the Ghetto of Pierce

I used to go to the Lakewood Library when I was stationed at McChord Air Force Base back in 1982. I remember it as being a homey, sleepy little town. At that time, Tacoma wasn't a shining beacon of holiness, but it wasn't a complete dump either. I loved it out there back then, but from what I've been reading, sounds like most of Western Washington has turned to shit. A real shame.

Otters are cute as shit though. They're the equivalent of a super hot female teacher raping a student, minus the whole murdering them first like a baby seal of course. Otters get a pass.

And no other primate is as evil as a chimp
Dude, right on about the chimps- you know it a bear or tiger or something is trying to kill you, that prey drive is gonna kick in, and it will do something fatal pretty quick. But a chimp? It wants you to suffer. Like that lady that got her face and hands chewed off. And they'll be doing that shrieking they do they whole time. I can't think of something more horrifying!

2d28xaq.jpg

Wallace
2qtxqhf.jpg

Isidor-Mendoza, Victim

"Pierce County authorities allege three people conspired last fall to rape the 19-year-old Lakewood resident, drown him in a metal bucket once used to store kids’ toys and then cut his body in half.

Investigators say the two men and a woman then stuffed Jesus Isidor-Mendoza’s remains into a duffel bag and dumped it into a Tacoma ravine, where it was discovered last week.

On Thursday, prosecutors charged Wallace Jackson, 48; Crystal Jackson, 30; and Darrel Daves, 49, with first-degree murder in Isidor-Mendoza’s death. All pleaded not guilty in Superior Court.

Court Commissioner Meagan Foley ordered Wallace Jackson and Crystal Jackson, who are not related, each jailed in lieu of $2 million bail. Foley ordered Daves jailed in lieu of $5 million."

Crystal Jackson later told police she had been allowing Daves to live in a detached garage next to her house on East 65th Street.

On the day he died, Isidor-Mendoza showed up at her house and walked around back toward the garage, Crystal Jackson allegedly told investigators.

Not long after, she said she heard someone yell for help. Crystal Jackson said she went to the garage and saw Wallace Jackson holding Isidor-Mendoza down and having sex with him, court records show.

Crystal Jackson said she walked back to the house for a few minutes before returning to the garage. Once there, records show, she said she saw Wallace Jackson and Daves forcing Isidor-Mendoza’s head into a metal bucket filled with water.

She told police she previously used the bucket to store children’s toys.

Crystal Jackson said she again returned to the house. About 20 minutes later, Daves came inside to retrieve a “machete-type knife,” she told investigators, and she later saw Daves using it to cut Isidor-Mendoza’s body.

She said she later helped the men disposed of their clothes and Isidor-Mendoza’s body, court records show.

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2015/...arges-filed-against-3.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ed-drowned-dismembered-cops-article-1.2122962

"Just drown me and cut me in half already, this whole ass-rape thing is turning this scene weird.":eek:

ya
2d28xaq.jpg

Wallace
2qtxqhf.jpg

Isidor-Mendoza, Victim

"Pierce County authorities allege three people conspired last fall to rape the 19-year-old Lakewood resident, drown him in a metal bucket once used to store kids’ toys and then cut his body in half.

Investigators say the two men and a woman then stuffed Jesus Isidor-Mendoza’s remains into a duffel bag and dumped it into a Tacoma ravine, where it was discovered last week.

On Thursday, prosecutors charged Wallace Jackson, 48; Crystal Jackson, 30; and Darrel Daves, 49, with first-degree murder in Isidor-Mendoza’s death. All pleaded not guilty in Superior Court.

Court Commissioner Meagan Foley ordered Wallace Jackson and Crystal Jackson, who are not related, each jailed in lieu of $2 million bail. Foley ordered Daves jailed in lieu of $5 million."

Crystal Jackson later told police she had been allowing Daves to live in a detached garage next to her house on East 65th Street.

On the day he died, Isidor-Mendoza showed up at her house and walked around back toward the garage, Crystal Jackson allegedly told investigators.

Not long after, she said she heard someone yell for help. Crystal Jackson said she went to the garage and saw Wallace Jackson holding Isidor-Mendoza down and having sex with him, court records show.

Crystal Jackson said she walked back to the house for a few minutes before returning to the garage. Once there, records show, she said she saw Wallace Jackson and Daves forcing Isidor-Mendoza’s head into a metal bucket filled with water.

She told police she previously used the bucket to store children’s toys.

Crystal Jackson said she again returned to the house. About 20 minutes later, Daves came inside to retrieve a “machete-type knife,” she told investigators, and she later saw Daves using it to cut Isidor-Mendoza’s body.

She said she later helped the men disposed of their clothes and Isidor-Mendoza’s body, court records show.

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2015/...arges-filed-against-3.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ed-drowned-dismembered-cops-article-1.2122962
ya don't read my posts, lol, dupe

I used to go to the Lakewood Library when I was stationed at McChord Air Force Base back in 1982. I remember it as being a homey, sleepy little town. At that time, Tacoma wasn't a shining beacon of holiness, but it wasn't a complete dump either. I loved it out there back then, but from what I've been reading, sounds like most of Western Washington has turned to shit. A real shame.
I live in Bellevue right now, and I have to say, the one thing I have learned in my 3 years here is that I HATE western WA with the all consuming fire of a thousand suns, but I'm stuck here. LE SIGH.

Back