• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

bigmoney88

cuM2Y6K.jpg

An 18-year-old waitress (pictured above) died after she was knocked down and crushed by a large truck while she was riding her bicycle home from work.

According to witnesses, the heavy truck ran over the girl’s chest and then dragged the girl down the road to her death.

The unfortunate victim, a pretty 18-year-old named Olivia Wojciechowska, was described by friends as “the life of the party.”

The driver of the truck, Krzysztof Charewicz, was initially charged with the girl’s death, but has been cleared of wrongdoing in the incident.

The teenage waitress, who may have been wearing headphones while cycling, was crushed to death under the wheels of the truck when she had a “momentary lapse of judgement,” an inquest has heard.

The young girl failed to activate a crossing light and accidentally rode into the path of the truck as it turned into the road she was crossing.

She was struck by the cab of the truck, and knocked down onto the road in front of the wheels.

A woman who saw the incident said that the poor teenager screamed a moment before she was crushed.

Another man who witnessed the event said the wheels of the heavy truck ran over the girl’s chest and crushed her onto the road.

The teen was then dragged under the wheels and suffered fatal crush injuries. She died in hospital the following day.

Motorist David Ramos, who witnessed the crash, said: “I noticed a truck turning left and as it started to make its turn, the bike hit the cab of the lorry and then went underneath the vehicle. The pedestrian light was on red but she didn’t stop.”

“I don’t think the driver could have done anything to stop the collision. He didn’t do anything wrong – he was already turning when the girl rode into the road.”

Another witness, Wilfred Wignall, described how just before the impact, the teenager “turned her head and cried out,” but it was too late.

The teen waitress collided with the underside of the truck and tumbled from her bicycle onto the road.

The unfortunate 18-year-old had time for one terrified scream, before the massive tires of the heavy truck drove over the girl’s chest.

The pretty teen was crushed under the wheels and suffered “catastrophic injuries.”

The body of the young girl, badly mangled but still living, was then struck by the second set of the vehicle’s wheels.

The truck dragged the body of the poor waitress Olivia several meters down the road.

The event caused “unsurvivable injuries” to the 18-year-old, the coroner said.

He concluded the teen died from a “massive hemorrhage” after her body was run over and dragged down the road.

The driver of the truck, Krzysztof Charewicz, who had been completing a delivery, was cleared of any blame after investigators said the 5mph impact was unavoidable.

See more photos of the girl below:

CZ4OfSA.jpg

OUcDQpe.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5359251/Teenage-waitress-crushed-death-wheels-lorry.html

Usually happens in third world shitholes like Brazil and east asian stains.

Gruesome stuff.

Very pretty young lady.
Should NOT be wearing headphones on a bike.
I see joggers, cyclists , walkers and drivers always wearing them. You need to be aware of your surroundings in public, especially on the road.

Damn she was a total knockout!
He ran over her chest?
:(:arghh:

She was so damned careless.
God what an utter waste of life.

No WAY did that truck make it over her chest.

Unless.....wait.....

Was it a monster truck or something?

Hah, if it had been a monster truck, that REALLY would have made the headlines.

I can't find exactly what kind of truck it was, other than it being a "heavy goods vehicle."

Considering an unloaded delivery truck can be 10 or 20 tons, the aftermath of it running over this girl's chest were probably quite messy.

There is something wickedly entertaining about this gorgeous and big-breasted girl meeting such an unexpectedly gruesome end. It's like a scene out of a "Final Destination" film. Anyone else agree, or am I just that twisted?

I feel bad for the truck driver. Even if it was ruled an accident, running over a girl can't be good for your driving career.

Also, I feel bad for the guy quoted in the story, who had to watch a hot 18-year-old get crushed to death.

Back