• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
[
assaulted her on several occasions throughout the past year.

Merrimack police say that Matthew Stella, 18, of Harwich Court, allegedly threatened and assaulted a juvenile on separate occasions in Merrimack.

“This has been over a period of a year, and it is still under investigation,” said Lt. Denise Roy of the Merrimack Police Department, who said additional charges could be pending.
Currently, Stella is facing charges of criminal threatening, false imprisonment, simple assault and possession of marijuana for the incidents.
http://newhampshire.com/article/20141226/NEWS03/141229502/1010/NEWS0614

I'm hoping it was one incident and the part about it lasting over a year was him threatening her if she told?
Because it mentions his room, if not, why would she go back?!

I'm hoping it was one incident and the part about it lasting over a year was him threatening her if she told?
Because it mentions his room, if not, why would she go back?!

The girl could be a family member, foster sibling, child dropped off there for babysitting by his parents, any number of reasons.

Last edited:
I have no doubt this guy would have tired of this game and escalated to worse over time. I'm glad he was caught. I hope he gets help.

@JackBurton, none of the articles that I found mentioned rape or sexual assault, so I don't think he did. I did find an article where his Sister and a few friends are in the comments section defending him with the usual “it's all lies.” I left a nice inflammatory comment, with a link to this thread. But, alas, it is awaiting moderation, so it may disappear. Just in case, here is the link to that article.
http://m.wmur.com/news/merrimack-man-accused-of-holding-juvenile-against-his-or-her-will/30387686

This guy truly has got shit for brains.

When it comes to trial, his best hope is a prolonged period of constipation beforehand. Cos everytime he takes a dump, there go more of his brains.

@JackBurton, none of the articles that I found mentioned rape or sexual assault, so I don't think he did. I did find an article where his Sister and a few friends are in the comments section defending him with the usual “it's all lies.” I left a nice inflammatory comment, with a link to this thread. But, alas, it is awaiting moderation, so it may disappear. Just in case, here is the link to that article.
http://m.wmur.com/news/merrimack-man-accused-of-holding-juvenile-against-his-or-her-will/30387686

I'd expect nothing less than ignorant, blind support from his family. Anyone this messed up in the head to think it's okay to handcuff someone to the shower rod and abuse them, instead of acting like a civilized human being, has to have siblings just as ridiculous.

I love this zinger from Allison (in your link):
Abby..... people are rude and will post anything, we know the truth and that is all that matters . Please don't let strangers get to you , we are above this!

:rolleyes:...yeah, you're above it all. Like flies buzzing around shit.

Lord have mercy. Those retarded females that are defending him are leaving comments with their phone numbers and whole names.

He didn't need to kidnap an unwilling victim, those window-licking cum dumpsters would have done anything he asked by the sound of their desperate comments.

The typo in the thread title totally baffled me. I thought it said he handcuffed her to the shower, rode her, the assaulted her!

Latest posts

Back