• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
29gcw91.jpg
[...]
were 18 people inside a Milwaukie-area house that was the target of a search warrant this morning.
[....]
said they found meth, heroin and multiple people with warrants, including a sex offender.

Deputies described the home
[....]
as a "problem house." They said the search warrant was written in the wake of numerous arrests for drug possession at that location, as well complaints from neighbors.
[....]
warrant was served at 7 a.m. Thursday. Deputies reported the residence was littered with drug paraphernalia and suspected stolen items.
[....]
amount of property to search was so overwhelming, it took several hours to get through it all, according to the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office.

Seven people were initially arrested on warrants. Two more were arrested on charges that included possession of methamphetamine and heroin.

Those arrested were identified Thursday afternoon as:

Keith Roye, 22, transient, for failure to appear on a theft
[...]
Felland Heckman, 32, of Milwaukie, for probation violation.

Melissa Helzer, 23, transient, for possession of heroin and meth.

Christian Fitzhenry, 20, of Milwaukie, for probation violation and possession of meth.

Scott Firkus, 44, transient, for probation violation on DUII and harassment charges.

Richard Mathes, 27, of Portland, for failure to register as a sex offender.

Michael Zank, 23, transient, for parole violation, failure to appear on criminal mischief charge.

Douglas Lohr, 53, of Milwaukie, for possession of meth.

Sarah Huffman, 35, for possession of meth.
http://www.kptv.com/story/27170347/...house-near-milwaukie-9-arrested#ixzz3Hh4j7A4F
m9vspt.jpg

33457cl.jpg

that and the varying stages of meth addiction in those 9
some have been on it awhile
while others seem to be relatively new to the drug

Omglol, a hoarded up drug den where somebody's still got enough neurons firing to label their "dirty" needle containers! I ♡ it! :shame:

It must not be too bad of an area if the neighbors were fed enough to call the cops and something actually be done.
Oh wait I forgot Oregon duh old people and pot. Ain't nobody got time for meth and fucking junkies being trashy.
My next door neighbor generally kept her bullshit to herself but fucking meth heads are so motherfucking annoying its insane. I have met my fair share of them and I ended up disliking them all.

Back