• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-found-dead-child-reports-parents-died-42331676

Police investigating a triple homicide inside a Southern California home were searching for a teenage girl who lived there and is considered at-risk.

The probe began Saturday morning after a child called 911 to report her parents had died.

The child placed the call about 8:20 a.m., and officers were dispatched to a home in Fullerton, 26 miles (42 kilometers) southeast of Los Angeles. Inside, first responders discovered two men and a woman dead.

Two children were found unharmed, police said.

"Anytime someone loses their life it's a tragedy," police Sgt. Jon Radus said. "It's even more of a tragedy when children are involved."

Radus declined to release the children's ages or their relationship to the three adults found inside the home, citing the ongoing investigation. He said detectives spent the day searching for the children's sibling, identified as 17-year-old Katlynn Goodwill Yost, but have not been able to find her.

"We're concerned for her safety because we obviously haven't been able to find her," Radus said.

He said there were obvious signs of trauma to the bodies, but he would not release any details on how the adults might have died. Authorities were still working to determine their cause of death and identify them.

Investigators were classifying the deaths as a multiple homicide. In a statement, the Fullerton Police Department said the agency has "committed all its resources to identify who is responsible for this act."

Radus said authorities were working to obtain a search warrant to continue their investigation at the home. He said investigators were still trying to determine whether an outside suspect was responsible for the deaths.

"We don't believe the community is currently in danger at this particular time," he said.

A neighbor told the Orange County Register a couple lived in the house with three children, one a teenager and the others between 7 and 9 years old.

I might be wrong but the fact they think the community is not in danger means they think Katlynn did this.

I need to thank the police for my ticket to hell. I saw the poster and after accidentally saying "holy fuck horse teeth" out loud (which got me weird looks from the hubby) my mind instantly wondered if the "obvious signs of trauma to the bodies" wasn't gnaw marks...

I wonder who the second man is!?

That was my thought. Also, were there any defensive wounds? What room(s) was/were the bodies found in? The location(s) could also be another key to the identity of the killer(s).
It sort of makes me wonder if the second man was found in the daughters' room.

OMG, those TEEFS! :eek:
[doublepost=1474832379,1474832312][/doublepost]
I need to thank the police for my ticket to hell. I saw the poster and after accidentally saying "holy fuck horse teeth" out loud (which got me weird looks from the hubby) my mind instantly wondered if the "obvious signs of trauma to the bodies" wasn't gnaw marks...

Can we sit together on the train ride? I can't even with the teeth. They CANNOT be REAL!!!

My Little Pony? Really. So much to say.....and yet the words won't come....
Not just my Little Pony. She's a Furry! Now this was also when she was 14 years old, but that pic of the dog costume? That's her dressed up in character.

These are cute as well...

15xvole.jpg

Last edited:
Not just my Little Pony. She's a Furry! Now this was also when she was 14 years old, but that pic of the dog costume? That's her dressed up in character.

These are cute as well...

15xvole.jpg

Jeebus creezy, Fo. Scary kid.

I gotta say I might have anger issues if I looked like that and my parents did not get me some orthodonture or craniofacial surgery. In all seriousness, that child is borderline deformed.
[doublepost=1474838219,1474837837][/doublepost]Well, looks like one of her friends called it 4 years ago....I know hindsight and all, but , dang.

dmww83.png

[doublepost=1474839208][/doublepost]Pretty sure this is also Katlynn's FB-her mom tagged her on her FB , mentioning her daughter and her daughter's BF....wonder where the BF is?

https://m.facebook.com/katie.good.5205?pn_ref=story
[doublepost=1474839867][/doublepost]Okay, here is the Fullerton PD FB. Some comments allude to (rumor alert) Katlynn being preggers by an older BF and her parents were not happy.

I will say that the missing poster description of 5'6" and 150 lbs seemed off to me because she looks rather thin in pics. But pregnancy could account for recent weight gain depending on how far along she is....
[doublepost=1474839928][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1474839972][/doublepost]Weird. I can still see it. Just search "Fullerton Police Department" on FB
[doublepost=1474840189][/doublepost]
eapqf5.png

[doublepost=1474841004][/doublepost]Here is her Twitter....check out June 27...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Daydreamerfox

(Read about this on the WS thread)
[doublepost=1474841439][/doublepost]Holy wall of post, but...

Apparently the Fullerton PD will be making a statement at 4pm local time. Rumor is that she has been found safe. Now we gotta wait an hour for what the po po says....

I think they've updated the above link again:

UPDATE: Police have arrested two men and a 17-year-old girl in the slaying of three adults in a Fullerton house, authorities announced Sunday afternoon
They said state law prevents them from identifying the girl, but Katlynn Goodwill Yost, the daughter of the dead couple, knew the suspects. The victims were identified as Christopher and Jennifer Yost, Katlynn's parents, and Arthur William Boucher. Arrested were Josh Acosta, 21, of Fort Irwin, and Frank Felix, 25,
I read here that Katlynn was the half sister to the 2 younger girls who discovered the murders & that the 3rd victim, Arthur Boucher, is a 'family friend' of the Yost's.
Here's a pic of parent/victims with their daughter/suspect:
IMG_4652.jpg

Christopher, Jennifer & Katlynn Yost

Last edited:
Thanks, @Dexx .

Yes, looks like Matthew Sawyer was not one of those arrested. But two adult males who I did see named in one MSM story, along with an unnamed 17-year-old girl (who was taken into custody at the exact time K was found safe- so do the math).

I know she is legally a child but if she did this, she is dangerous. However, there may be some extenuating circumstances such as abuse that triggered her to such extremes.

That said, she has exhibited rather morose/dark thoughts for YEARS now and fuck the whole "oh it's a harmless subculture" bullshit.

I have a teen daughter and I know that lots of her friends who are drawn to this stuff have horribly abusive homes and are cutters, etc. She has one friend who is no longer welcome in our home after bringing over a Playboy magazine in which she had drawn chainsaws and knives entering the "models" vaginas. I know the kid has issues, but I have to parent MY kid.

*hunkers down for backlash*

While absolutely not victim blaming, did you check out mom's pics and the groups she was part of?

They are identical to her daughter's interests. Her "modeling" pics taken by Chris were also interesting, some highly sexualized and dark.

Again, not blaming anyone. However, this mother in particular, I assume would not have seen absolutely anything wrong with her child's behavior.

In fact, I dare say she was the model for it. There are pics of her littler ones posing with a furry that has some sort of eye injury and blood dripping down its suit.

Looks like maybe this pretend world of furries, anime, ren faires, the goth and macabre dress up just might've left the teenager a little disconnected from reality, which I find extremely sad.

Last edited:
She prob killed her parents for genetically sending those chompers down the line. Can't say it's unwarranted honestly.

While absolutely not victim blaming, did you check out mom's pics and the groups she was part of?

They are identical to her daughter's interests. Her "modeling" pics taken by Chris were also interesting, some highly sexualized and dark.

Again, not blaming anyone. However, this mother in particular, I assume would not have seen absolutely anything wrong with her child's behavior.

In fact, I dare say she was the model for it. There are pics of her littler ones posing with a furry that has some sort of eye injury and blood dripping down its suit.

Looks like maybe this pretend world of furries, anime, ren faires, the goth and macabre dress up just might've left the teenager a little disconnected reality. Which I find extremely sad.
Thank you for saying what I think is patently obvious.....there is a decided affinity for death and gore and when littles are brought up in that environment, it could naturally foster a desire to explore those darker things in a real way.

I will always think of Alyssa Bustamante saying she just wanted to feel what it was REALLY like to make someone die. Jesus God.

What a depressing family. It's sad that people died but jeez - every one of them seemed miserable
[doublepost=1474888859,1474888787][/doublepost](I should probably specify that was in response to viewing their Facebook posts & pics)

I knew this family a little bit and have been in their house a few times (not in a couple years, though). My daughter was friends with her for a while. Here's what I remember about them:

1. Regarding her teeth, she did have braces at one point. There was a photo of her with them in the living room. I have no idea what happened there. I'm certain that her appearance was a big problem for her growing up.

2. This family obviously didn't have much. The house was sparsely furnished and everything looked to be second hand. They lived in one of the poorer areas of Orange County.

3. The mom always seemed a bit off. My first impression of her was that she is a recovering addict. I don't know that she was or wasn't, it was just what it seemed like.

4. The dad was quiet. He was only there once or twice when I was there and he didn't speak a single word to me.

5. Katlynn didn't interact with adults like most kids. There was a lack of respect that most kids automatically give to their friends' parents. There were also numerous obvious lies that she would stick to even when called out. Given that, we discouraged the friendship and eventually they stopped hanging out.

6. I admit that I did not like the family atmosphere and was relieved when my daughter moved on to a different group of friends. But no matter how unorthodox their lifestyle, nobody deserved this ending. Tragic is the only word that fits.

She is 17 years old, old enough to be charged as an adult. All she would have had to do was wait a few more months and she could have legally moved out of her parent's house and be free to date any age man she wanted to with nobody to stop her. Stupid girl.

Heavy has some photos of people involved in this case here.
They also did one of their "Five Fast Facts" posts here. This one is being updated.

--Al

Here are pics I put together from this case & some from @Alf 's link:

Christopher_Jennifer_Yost_Arthur_Boucher.jpg

2collage.jpg

There are also these interesting? pics of 17yo Katlynn who was reportedly bullied mercilessly in school & also told friends she was 'pregnant by an older boy' and that her parents 'weren't happy with her for it'- don't know if that is true, because she is also reported by friends to be a big liar!
3collage.jpg

Then there's this screenshot of a conversation where suspect Frank Felix tells a friend he is going to 'assist with a murder'!?
9kyljbqx_2.jpg

Two men arrested over the killings of a California couple were friends with the victims' teenage daughter after going to the same 'furry' events where many participants dress up in animal costumes, it has been claimed.

Jennifer Yost, 39, and her husband Christopher Yost, 34, were found dead in their Fullerton home along with family friend Arthur 'Billy' Boucher, 28 on Saturday.

A family friend claims suspect Frank Felix, 25, had been forbidden from seeing the Yosts' 17-year-old daughter, Katlynn Goodwill Yost.

[...]

She claimed Jennifer Yost told her several weeks ago that she had forbidden Felix from seeing her daughter.

'To protect her daughter, Chris and Jenn were like, "We don't want you to be friends with our daughter anymore,"' Giles said.

[...]

'The furries? That was a new thing they kind of got into,' said Stacy Businger, Chris's cousin.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ncluding-teen-triple-killings-California.html

Back