• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/teen-arrested-stabbing-pregnant-woman-171613798.html

A 17-year-old girl has been arrested for allegedly stabbing a pregnant woman to death in Los Angeles, California last month.

Multiple sources report that the teenager, whose name has not been released by police because she is a juvenile, turned herself in to police on Friday. She has been charged with the murders of Jasmine Preciado, 22, and her unborn child.

According to the Los Angeles Times, Preciado - the mother of a 3-year-old girl and three months pregnant at the time - got into a fight with the unnamed teenager and two men near the Venice Beach boardwalk on Nov. 21. She was stabbed multiple times before the alleged assailants fled the scene, leaving Preciado to bleed to death. Los Angeles County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter told People, "The stab wound in the neck is what killed her."

The 17-year-old suspect currently remains in custody, and is scheduled to appear in juvenile court on Jan. 10. It is not clear if she has entered a plea deal at this time, but multiple sources report that she has denied all charges. The two other men involved in Preciado's death still remain at large.

HA.... from her GoFundMe....

34eufip.jpg

Good for her I guess? Getting stabbed in the neck seems worth The Gangster Life for sure.

Anyone who would engage in that type of activity shouldn't be surprised by the outcome.

I do however, feel sorry her her 3 year old. Who had no choice in the matter and lost her mother.

Selfish bitch to be doing shit like that when you have a kid at home to take care of....

Jeez... Poor Littlest and Unborn Littlest. :( The rest of the mutts that engaged in this stupid shit? Meh... :shifty:
You know as a mother who has held their child that has passed I wouldn't wish it on anyone in the entire world yet- sometimes I want to set each and every one of these MF's down, even the 12 yrs they're shit'n babies too, and let them hold a child - you can't give tomorrow back too- even if for a chance at saving the future generations :pout: I would have even shared goodbyes had it saved a few of the unborn like this one <3

Last edited:
Hopefully the surviving kid can now be relocated to a real home.

Hard to shed tears when thug on thug violence takes some of those morons out of the genepool though.

Well I'm actually glad for once I held off on commenting. I mean theoretically no one deserves to be murdered lets be real it's hard to be too upset when certain people meet an unfortunate demise such as this. The only real tragedy was that she was pregnant.
You gotta have a real sad and dismal life to only have other broken individuals remember you when all is said and done.
The gangsta life is nothing to be proud of especially when you're supposed to be a mother. But for some people it's familial and hard to get away from.

Sounds like a happy ending here. Thug trash is dead, the child she would have raised to be yet more thug trash is dead, the other kid who no doubt was in the process of being groomed for a life of thuggery is going to have have a different parent who no doubt will do a better job, and 3 other thug criminals will be given lengthy prison sentences so they'll be removed from society for hopefully al ong while.

Christmas mmiracle

Back